GUILTY Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll celebrate more to be wrong! Keep her in as long as possible. If she misses Thanksgiving AND Christmas AND New Years, it’ll make up for the light sentence a teeny bit. Imo Plus spending all 3 holidays in used panties. Let’s not forget about that!

@JudgeJoe only Thanksgiving. She isn't doing 2 months. Knew she would get out of it.

@JudgeJoe only Thanksgiving. She isn't doing 2 months. Knew she would get out of it.

If she is released on Monday December 28th, as it says in her Federal Inmate Information, she will have served 61 days. Day of arrest is credit for one day and day of release is also credit for one day.

The Feds don't release on the weekends or major Holidays so if your release day falls on Saturday or Sunday you are released on the Friday before that weekend like Felicity Hoffman was. If your release date falls on a Holiday you are released the day before.

So Sunday December 27th was Lori's 60th day so I thought she would be released on Thursday December 24th, Christmas Eve day, because of both the weekend and the Holiday.

If it turns out she was released in time for Christmas then this would be why.

I would bet that she was expecting to get out in time for Christmas. She must be bummed out if they are holding her until Monday the 28th! We will find out soon no doubt.

My take on it

Last edited:
...2 Cents...

Hey @mickey2942, bet your glad to know that Loughlin didn't get any special treatment on her sentence, in fact, she actually served an extra day in prison,
61 days instead of the usual 60.

There must be a rule about inmates not being allowed to get out 3 days early.

My above post explains it, that you can get out 1 or 2 days early if your release is on Saturday or Sunday. But Christmas interfered...Because of Christmas she didn't get out for Christmas! She was instead released 3 days after Christmas.

Do you love Karma?

According to some articles Loughlin wanted to reunite with her daughters in time for Christmas.

In my opinion it backfired on her. She turned herself in one day too late :D
And I don't think she expected that to happen.....HA..

NOV 11, 2020
The Public Is Upset Over Lori Loughlin’s Possible Early Release From Prison

Lori Loughlin might be home for Christmas, and Twitter is filled with a mix of forgiving and enraged responses.

tenor.gif

Aunt Becky
Full House TV Show
Season 4, Episode 19, “The Wedding-Part 2”

Last edited:

Well, no surprise there. Cue string of teary appearances, verses about faith and forgiveness, and a slew of articles quoting friends and sources close to the beloved actress all attesting to her desire to "move on" and "start afresh with this unfortunate episode behind her."

Maybe something is learned, but I wouldn't bet on it, given the scale of these consequences.

Well, no surprise there. Cue string of teary appearances, verses about faith and forgiveness, and a slew of articles quoting friends and sources close to the beloved actress all attesting to her desire to "move on" and "start afresh with this unfortunate episode behind her."

Maybe something is learned, but I wouldn't bet on it, given the scale of these consequences.
We will see. But I don't believe she will have anything in common with Felicity Huffman, who was sincerely contrite, held her head high in public appearances, no make up, was photographed at the prison, and several times during her community service, smiling spontaneously without notice or care of cameras around, dressed in casual garb and sweats, and again no make up.

In contrast, on release, Lori feels she had to hide under a hoodie with a garbage bag shielding her face, as if she STILL wants to hide and pretend it's all so unfair. Just my take. Unlike Felicity, if media catches Lori doing her service, I expect she will be very aware and put on that smug smile act she seems so used to with cameras around.

May be wrong, maybe she did learn something about self entitlement, shame and humility.

We will see. But I don't believe she will have anything in common with Felicity Huffman, who was sincerely contrite, held her head high in public appearances, no make up, was photographed at the prison, and several times during her community service, smiling spontaneously without notice or care of cameras around, dressed in casual garb and sweats, and again no make up.

In contrast, on release, Lori feels she had to hide under a hoodie with a garbage bag shielding her face, as if she STILL wants to hide and pretend it's all so unfair. Just my take. Unlike Felicity, if media catches Lori doing her service, I expect she will be very aware and put on that smug smile act she seems so used to with cameras around.

May be wrong, maybe she did learn something about self entitlement, shame and humility.

Doubt it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, based on what Olivia Jade said....still quite clueless about the outrage people have. I personally have no doubt that LL rages about "who is to blame". Predicting that the marriage is gonna tank soon.

Giannulli believed he would only be held in quarantine for a short time before testing negative for the coronavirus, his lawyers said in court documents. Instead, he spent 56 days isolated in a small cell at a higher security facility next to the camp, they said.

That has had a “significant" toll on Giannulli's "mental, physical, and emotional well-being," they wrote.

“Mr. Giannulli spent almost 40% of his total sentence confined in solitary quarantine, despite testing negative for COVID-19 at least ten times and despite his counsel’s multiple requests that (the Bureau of Prisons) release him from quarantine,” his lawyers wrote.

Lori's quarantine was 2 weeks so Moss should have only been in solitary for 14 days. He was in solitary confinement for 42 extra days and tested 10 or more times in just a 2 month period.

Sounds like they are afraid if a high profile person like him gets covid then it will put too much scrutiny on the prison so they are going overboard to keep him from being around the general population.

Or, they are deliberately abusing him, singling him out.

After 2 months of solitary Moss was told he still had 20 days left and I find it hard to believe that no reason was given. When talking to the press his son gave no reason, and Moss's lawyers don't seem to have mentioned the reason. I find that strange.

I hope the Judge demands to know why. Based on that answer it should be clear what should be done about it.

Mossimo Giannulli's Son Gianni: My Dad Is in 'Solitary Confinement'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member