NC - 11yo Mebane girl abducted from bus stop & raped 11 Oct 2016 ARREST

I really hope they catch him before he can do this again. What brave kids to help the authorities try and find this monster, I know they must've been terrified.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Everyone has there information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopekiser 1219, PLEASE don't wait to share whatever it is you have with LE. Waiting until you get information together may delay valuable time. Thank you.

I reported it
Thanks

I've been looking for an update but can't find anything. Surely they've identified this guy by now, right? Can't be that many old blue Buicks with skull stickers in Alamance County.

I've been looking for an update but can't find anything. Surely they've identified this guy by now, right? Can't be that many old blue Buicks with skull stickers in Alamance County.

I've talked to the police they have a picture of a guy I told them about
BUT they have still yet to show her the picture
Can anyone please tell me why??
I'm trying to find a lead detective on this case. I'm pretty frustrated right now

can you go in person?

they might not keep you updated, since it involves a minor child who was a victim of sexual assault.

I'm trying to find a lead detective on this case. I'm pretty frustrated right now

can you go in person?

they might not keep you updated, since it involves a minor child who was a victim of sexual assault.

I'm working on it
I take care of my mom and it's hard for me to take that trip right now but I'm trying to see what I can do

Maybe a picture might distort her memory for a future lineup?

This offender "Overman" has a twenty year offending history, we can presume that some - if not all - must also be sex offences.
Anyone who would abduct and rape an 11 year old has to have prior pedophilia behaviour.
In my opinion he has forfeited his right to freedom to destroy other children's lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back