GUILTY NC - 2nd Lt. Holley Wimunc, 24, Fayetteville, 10 July 2008

This is a possible connection between both cases as the first female who is a dental worker was expecting a baby did the second female who is a nurse was her midwife or had any connection with the first female.

A statement from Fort Bragg said Wimunc is a nurse from Lafayette, Louisiana, who works at the hospital's mother and baby ward.
"Womack Army Medical Center staff is very concerned about our soldier and her safety," Col. Terry Walters, commander of WAMC, said in the statement. "The staff and members of her unit are being supported by the command and with counseling available through our unit chaplains."
The blaze comes nearly three weeks after the body of a pregnant soldier was found in a hotel near Fort Bragg.

Spc. Megan Lynn Touma , 23, was seven months pregnant at the time of her death, authorities said.

This reminds me of the 2 cases near chicago with the peterson case and the stebic case as people suggested that the 2 married man had something to do with the cases of they wife's so far no proof suggests this like in this cases people are joining dots hoping they connect when it could be a possiblity of a serial killer in north carolina like in chicago area.

Except that in the Chicago cases, both women were last seen with their husbands. And in Lisa's case, her husband has admitted that. In Stacy's case, there was a witness to her dead body and a husband with another dead wife- and Stacy pointed the finger at him for that wife's death.

A statement from Fort Bragg said Wimunc is a nurse from Lafayette, Louisiana, who works at the hospital's mother and baby ward.
"Womack Army Medical Center staff is very concerned about our soldier and her safety," Col. Terry Walters, commander of WAMC, said in the statement. "The staff and members of her unit are being supported by the command and with counseling available through our unit chaplains."
The blaze comes nearly three weeks after the body of a pregnant soldier was found in a hotel near Fort Bragg.

Spc. Megan Lynn Touma , 23, was seven months pregnant at the time of her death, authorities said.

It's always a good idea to post a link when you quote a media article.

You are right, I had not picked up on that connection. However there is a possible flaw to that. I can't say about military, but in the civilian world, a pregnant woman goes to the doctor for checkups and sees their hospital nurses after they go into labor. I haven't seen anything that indicates that Holley was a midwife, only that she was a nurse on the mother/baby ward.

Both women were in the military, both stationed in the same place. Holley had been there for about a year, Megan had recently returned from Germany. It is possible that the two had met, on base or off.

Mother/Baby Unit

We are a 68 bed (34 Moms & 34 Infants) couplet care unit. Our services o
MBU2.jpg
ffer family centered, multi-disciplinary care, specialized in delivering safe, comprehensive and quality care to the mother and infant.

Our Mission: To provide care for NSVD and C-Section patients and their newborn and high risk Antepartum patients.

SCOPE OF SERVICE:
• Population Served: Female active duty, retired , dependants and their infants.
•Conditions and Diagnosis Treated:
•High Volume: Postpartum patients and newborn infants
• High Risk: Preterm Labor, GDM, PIH
• Problem Prone: Preterm Labor, PIH, GDM, Complicated cesarean patients
• High Cost: First 24 hours post-op C/S patients (PCA pumps, Duramorph)

Treatments and Activities:
1. Care of NSVD, antepartum patients of greater than 20 weeks gestation with a variety of diagnosis, Cesarean Section patients, normal newborn routine care and newborns that require antibiotic therapy and phototherapy.
2. Responsible for Rhogam injections for mothers, Rubella shots, Depo-Provera shots, PKU’s and Hepatitis B shots for infants.
3. Provide education regarding prenatal care, postpartum care and infant care.
MBU1.jpg

Meeting Patient Needs: Family focused care: Couplet care, Patient education, Infant care, Mother care-postpartum, rooming-in instruction, breast care -breast/bottle feeding, cord-care, bulb syringe usage, fundal massage, peri care, circ care, infant safety, lochia education, infant security, “Baby Basics”, discharge class for mother and newborn care class for infant, and infant care at home care on channel 52.

Sources- POEP Training, skills lab, bedside education books, Videos, Handouts, Group classes, One on one, Involvement of significant other and family members.

We will wait to find out if the first female who is now dead was having treatment at this military hosiptal which is the same place that the second female who is now missing and was working there.

Did they see each other as doctor/patient in pre-care treatment for the 7 month pregnant women

I believe in all 3 cases...there is a man in each of their lives which will be found to be responsible. In Maria Lauterbach's case, Cesar Laurean has already been charged with her murder. In the other two, both have men who had motive and possibly no alibis. I don't think they are connected in any way...and certainly NOT by the fake Zodiac letter!

i do not think that Maria Lauterbach is connected to the other two women that have either died or missing as that is a on going cases but the other two might be connected for reasons due to location, timing, and where both work one is a nurse in a baby ward the other was a dental worker who moved to the area from germany while the nurse only came to area last year sometime in 2007 also both locations have the word creek which is something to do with water like in the cases that were involved in the zodiac killer crimes and also and the dental worker was 7 months did she receive per-care for treatment from the miliatry hospital that the nurse was working at as this is a possible connection so far unless new info is release either by the police or the media or the killer of the first women and the missing person in the second women.

i do not think that Maria Lauterbach is connected to the other two women that have either died or missing as that is a on going cases but the other two might be connected for reasons due to location, timing, and where both work one is a nurse in a baby ward the other was a dental worker who moved to the area from germany while the nurse only came to area last year sometime in 2007 also both locations have the word creek which is something to do with water like in the cases that were involved in the zodiac killer crimes and also and the dental worker was 7 months did she receive per-care for treatment from the miliatry hospital that the nurse was working at as this is a possible connection so far unless new info is release either by the police or the media or the killer of the first women and the missing person in the second women.

I think the remark about the three cases was in reference to how the military was handling them, not that they have the same killer. We already know who killed Maria.

I thought that Megan Touma just arrived in Ft. Bragg on June 12th and was not seen after that day or at least the very next day iirc.

I am not sure she had been there long enough to set up prenatal care.

imoo

I think the remark about the three cases was in reference to how the military was handling them, not that they have the same killer. We already know who killed Maria.
Correct, Suzi!

The only commonality among them, imo.

Sorry, but I think you are reaching here. Touma's married BF and the father of her child is the only POI in her case as far as I know.

This last case, you have a soon-to-be ex-husband who has already been abusive/threatening to the point of her getting a protection/restraining order against him. He would be the only POI in her case as far as I can tell.

So I do not see where a creek or water mentioned in the real Zodiac case has ANYTHING to do with either of these cases. We need to stay with the real facts and not go into pure speculation land here.

Sorry SS, I didn't think of it before and I lost the ability to edit it at 3pm today.

In the case of Megan Touma, we have a baby-daddy who is currently assigned to psychological operations. The "Zodiac" letter appears to me to be a transparent attempt to deflect suspicion away from himself as the cheif suspect.

As to the water references mentioned by martin, those are very common occurences. Notice how almost every psychic prediction in connection with a crime mentions a reference to water. You should be able to find some reference to water in almost any case, just from the name of the street, business, city, or nearby bodies of water. Stacy Peterson=Bollingbrook, two little Oklahoma girls= killed walking home from the bridge, Natalie Holloway= disappeared from an island, etc.

Susan

This is another typical abusive relationship case. Nothing new. He abused her, she left him, he most likely killed her because he couldn't have her.

Now, to prove it.

:(

JMHO
fran

This is another typical abusive relationship case. Nothing new. He abused her, she left him, he most likely killed her because he couldn't have her.

Now, to prove it.

JMHO
fran
Yes, fran, I agree with you 110%. Let's just hope and pray they cna prove it.

The connection is Ft. Bragg and the culture in which they allowed women in the military to be treated. IIRC, wasn't Jeffrey McDonald also stationed at Ft. Bragg???:waitasec: It's just odd the timing of these three cases are so close together, or that we're getting more publicity about them than others that happen in the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back