NC NC - Allison Jackson Foy, 34, Wilmington, 30 Jul 2006

I live about three miles south of Monkey Junction and have been following the this case. I think it is atrocious the way this case has been handled or maybe I should say not handled by LE. Evidence was set aside and ignored for the most part. These two women deserve justice. IMO, the suspect has been waving his hand in LE's face long enough. Maybe the SBI or FBI needs to get involved. LE's handling of this case needs to be investigation in itself.

This is just ridiculous! IMO, they have their eye on the right guy but he's been running around FREE all this time and could easily have harmed others. WTH? They need to put a rush on those results now.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13517262

I wonder what the chances could be that Col Russell Williams was in the area when Allison and Angela disappeared appox 1 year apart. His father has a home in Wrightsville Beach. I saw a pic of RW with a mustache when I was following the case (i'd never find the link now due to my computer crashing) and he looked similar to the composite sketch. I know I read that he vacationed at WB to go fishing. Could he have been on vaca in the area when these ladies went missing? The reason I am considering this is because it sounds like the perp could be visiting the area each summer to go fishing.

Anyway just some of my thoughts for today.

I pray that Allison's family receive closure some day soon! Angela's too!

MOO

wm

That is very similar. Especially the creases at the top of his nose. The face looks a little more thick on teh Col, but it definitely could be the same person.

DNA test confirms human remains those of Wilmington woman

Testing has confirmed suspicions by police that additional bones found off Carolina Beach Road belong to one of the two women whose remains were found in the same spot last April.

The bones, which were found Sept. 19 are those of Allison Jackson-Foy, 34, of Wilmington, according to a statement from Lucy Crockett, spokeswoman for the Wilmington Police Department. Detectives learned of the identification earlier this week, according to the statement released Thursday.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090423/ARTICLES/904239986?Title=DNA-test-confirms-human-remains-those-of-Wilmington-woman
Are these these the bones found by Allison's sister Lisa, when Lisa went to the site where Allison's original bones were found, to leave a memorial? :eek:

Did LE err by not looking far enough for all remains the first time? Or did the perp leave them somewhere else and then move them after a period of time?

Unbelievable...poor Lisa and family.

I will be out the rest of the day and am short on time. If anyone can direct me to find RW's height and weight and other information which mioght be helpful I would be forever grateful. I am attempting to see if the description matches up. Also, does anyone know if RW wears glasses? Thanks so much and I'll check in later this evening or tomoz a.m.

Sorry, so brief. will try and help answer questions later. You all are great!

wm

Here is the composite sketch.....

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3074343/

And here is Col Williams.......

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/893392--military-burns-russell-williams-s-uniform

Sorry, I don't know how to do side by side. The similarities are creepy, IMO.

wm

wm, in response to your PM, was trying to post the images here, but for some reason this thread is missing the IMAGE commands, and cannot even do it manually, so had to answer in RW's thread. Here is the link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5822496#post5822496

So, he wore glasses when he was younger and strangely enough, the glasses he was wearing in the picture look extremely similar to the composite sketch for this case.

My gut is still leaning towards the creepy cab guy. Hoping her family finds justice soon.

So, he wore glasses when he was younger and strangely enough, the glasses he was wearing in the picture look extremely similar to the composite sketch for this case.

My gut is still leaning towards the creepy cab guy. Hoping her family finds justice soon.

Wow! You are very observant scaredtopost. the glasses are eerily similar aren't they?

I will look around for RW's ht and wt to see if it matches the description in the composite pic. The mustache is confusing me but we all know that RW like playing dress up so maybe it was a fake one!?:dance:

Yeah that creepy cabbie is the logical suspect but I don't understand why WPD is so wishy washy about him being a POI....first he was , then he wasn't, etc. I wish for these families to have closure and justice for Allison and Angela.

Thanks (((Hazel))) for all your help!

wm

Recent article, 11-18-2010, in the Star News about this case.

"Months after finding the bones, investigators searched the home of Tim Iannone, a 49-year-old former taxi cab driver from New Hanover County. Iannone cooperated with police, and detectives said the investigation was going elsewhere."

"In April 2010, investigators searched White's home – the last publicized action the case has seen."

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20101118/articles/101119601&tc=yahoo?p=1&tc=pg

OK, Here's what I've found so far in my quest for a timeline of RW's movements.

7-30-06 Allison disappeared
2007 RW underwear thefts began in Canada
3-11-07 RW uploaded pics of himself 'modeling' women's undies.
6-10-07 Angela disappeared
4-26-08 Remains found off CB Rd.
4-27-08 RW uploads a pic him wearing an orange halter style swimsuit top ( this is creepy considering the news of remains found would have hit the presses one day after they were found.MOO)

June 2004 RW promoted to Lt Col. Appointed as Commanding Officer of 437 Squadron. He held the post for 2 years. 6-04 thru 6-06.

Dec 2005- June 2006 during his time as commanding officer he was assigned to Camp Mirage in the Middle East. (near Dubai)

July 2006 RW is posted to the directorate of Air Requirements Canadian RAF.

RW was reportedly college friends with Paul Bernardo, a notorious serial killer.

My question is, how much time did he have off between these assigments. Could he have been in NC visiting Wrightvile Beach to go fishing? Can the ME/SBI determine the type of knife used to kill Allison. Was it a filet knife like fishermen use?

I'll return with links to my sources where I gathered this information. Any thoughts?

wm

One of RW's victim's, Jessica Lloyd was found in a wooded area off a road. IIRC a knife was used in her murder. Sound familiar?

Sorry I don't have a link for this info. I am bleary eyed from researching and 'binging' today!:hypno::eye:

Does anyone know what street Allison lived on at the time of her disappearance?

ETA: Also, if anyone knows which Holiday Inn she worked at. Haven't had time to check yet, so don't know if there is more than one in the Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach area.

The super sleuths on RW's thread provided a link and it looks like RW is not our guy.

http://www2.canada.com/nanaimodailynews/news/story.html?id=3360568

Back to square one.......

wm

Oh, I still wouldn't rule him out WM ;)

Just because LE has said he's been ruled out, there are still too many coinkydinks surrounding RW and geographical location of various victims for me to comfortably put him on the back burner for good. New to this thread so not all caught up, but didn't LE "rule out" Iannone (sp?) at one point and then rule him back in? Could be they just don't have any idea if RW was or was not in the Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach area at the time, so they've ruled him out until such time as other information comes to light.

ETA: Sorry, moving quickly here, and just found the answer to one of my questions. She was Assistant General Manager at the Holiday Inn on Market Street. Just a mild observation at this point, but that does form an interesting triangle between Wrightsville Beach/Market Street HI/Carolina Beach Rd.

I'd still like to know what street Allison lived on if anyone can help in that regard.

sb

When I saw the composite in Allison's case, the person that immediately popped into my head was RW's neighbour Larry Jones (that RW may have tried to frame? in Jessica Lloyd's death). The second person was Dennis Rader (BTK Strangler .. who we know was firmly ensconced in jail at the time of these cases).

Sorry, photobucket has just changed how we do things and I can't get the pics to load here. You'll have to click on each link above until i get it figured out.

composite in Allison's case
compositerejacksonfoy.jpg

RW's next door neighbour LJ
compositecomparisontoLarryJones.jpg

Dennis Rader in uniform
compositecomparisontoDennisRader2.jpg

Dennis Rader in jail :woohoo:
compositecomparisontoDennisRader.jpg

I find it a bit odd that the guy in the composite is wearing a cap in warm weather. Sounds a bit far-fetched maybe, but just wondering if it was part of a disguise.

Thank you SillyBilly. It sounds like the NC detective only spoke with the det in Canada. My question is was RW allowed to fly anywhere at any time? I wish the NC detective would reach a little bit higher and look for RW's flight plans, question military bases in NC for info if RW landed there.

No offense to the Canadian detectives, but their number one priority is to Canada and the citizens. Just because they have no info of RW being in NC, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't. They just have no knowledge of it. I just can't let go of the similarity of the composite and RW, I guess.

I really appreciate you jumping in with info and links. You are a very helpful sleuth!:dance:

wm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99