NC NC - Brandi Duvall, 44, Asheboro, 14 July 2016

Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Pics of tattoos, etc.

Brandi's other FB page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010774779089&ref=ts&fref=ts
There are recent (April) pix of Brandi with a man, presumedly the boyfriend. Brandi Congo's brother posts a lot on his personal page about trying to find her. Do we know who started the "missing" page? If not him, I'd bet he would be willing to help with it or share details. He has a missing poster on his personal page, but I don't think I can share it here because it's on his page. [ETA, not a true missing poster, just some pix posted on the news.]

It was her friend, and member here canixon, that started that page. She did so with her brother's blessing.

It was her friend, and member here canixon, that started that page. She did so with her brother's blessing.

The fb page seems to be slowly growing. My one piece of advice is that they should change the title of the page to say Find in front of her name. Some people might think it is a fan page for a person with just her name as the title. When I look at it, it looks like someone's profile until I scroll down to read the posts to the page. Everyone who just glances at the page needs to be able to tell right away that the purpose is to search for Brandi. HTH.

ETA: I see this has now been done so disregard.

Is there a missing poster for Brandi ?

As far as I can tell it is just what is on the fb page. It needs to say MISSING on the picture in big letters, IMO and it needs more details. Where was she last seen? What day/time was she last seen? Did she call or text anyone? Did she leave belongings behind? Did she have a car?

Was Brandi employed at the time she went missing? Did she fail to show up for work when she disappeared? Did she miss any court dates since she went missing? Who first noticed she was missing?

Was Brandi employed at the time she went missing? Did she fail to show up for work when she disappeared? Did she miss any court dates since she went missing? Who first noticed she was missing?

Lots of good questions. Not trying to be negative, but I think until these types of basic questions are answered, the big question of "where is Brandi" will also go unanswered. Someone should ask these questions on the find Brandi page.

Look at her brothers fb , he is not happy with the support of pd and still looking for her

Now in NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Added to Charley project with pictures of tattoos: Brandi Kay Duvall – The Charley Project

duvall_brandi_tattoo2.jpg
duvall_brandi_tattoo4.jpg
duvall_brandi_tattoo6.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member