GUILTY NC - Brittany Smith, pregnant, found deceased, Wendell, 4 Feb 2021 *arrests*

NCHydrangea

Reaction score
Pregnant woman reported missing in Wendell :: WRAL.com

upload_2021-2-8_11-59-24.jpeg

WENDELL, N.C. — The Wake County Sheriff's Office is searching for a pregnant 28-year-old woman.

Brittany Smith, who officials said is "noticeably pregnant," was last seen on Thursday in the 200 block of Fox Run Drive in Wendell. Deputies said she might have also been seen in the 7000 block of Hodge Road.

Smith is about 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 115 pounds.

Anyone with information on Smith's whereabouts is asked to call Wake County Sheriff's Office at 919-856-6911.

If I were the LE I would be interested in the baby daddy's whereabouts around the time Brittany went missing. I hope it isn't one of these cases, but there is too many men who think killing their pregnant partner is a way to avoid unwanted fatherhood.

If I were the LE I would be interested in the baby daddy's whereabouts around the time Brittany went missing. I hope it isn't one of these cases, but there is too many men who think killing their pregnant partner is a way to avoid unwanted fatherhood.

There is very little in the news. I happened to catch it on the new this morning as I was walking out the door and it was pretty much a 10 second segment. It has been cold and rainy here. Hopefully she’s just hiding out somewhere safe and warm.

UPDATE

Pregnant woman reported missing in Wendell :: WRAL.com

WENDELL, N.C. — The Wake County Sheriff's Office is searching for a pregnant 28-year-old woman. Brittany Smith is about 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighs about 115 pounds and is, officials said, "noticeably pregnant."

Smith was last seen on Thursday in the 200 block of Fox Run Drive in Wendell, where neighbors said she had been living in a tent with a boyfriend.

Deputies said she might have also been seen in the 7000 block of Hodge Road.

On Monday, after a body was found in Raleigh on Allen Drive, near the Neuse River, relatives told WRAL News that they were going to that scene.

Anyone with information on Smith's whereabouts is asked to call Wake County Sheriff's Office at 919-856-6911.

Body found in suitcase near Neuse River :: WRAL.com

Body found in suitcase by the river.

Has not been confirmed that it is Brittany. Sounds like LE was tipped off about the location in the early morning hours and they have been out there searching since about 3 am. It sounds like Sheriff Baker has a POI in mind.
I hate to even type this, but whomever the body is, it has to be ruled foul play. No slipping and falling into the water. May justice be swift and fierce whether it’s Brittany or not. But I get the vibe it could be her. Just MOO

Living in a tent, with a space heater, Smith had troubled life before disappearance :: WRAL.com

WENDELL, N.C. — A pregnant woman reported missing over the weekend was apparently homeless and had been living in a tent, according to a man who tried to help her.

Wendell homeowner Dale Williams said he allowed Brittany Smith to stay in the woods behind his house with her boyfriend after the couple got rousted from a home where there were squatting.

"They obtained a tent, and they asked if they could pitch it here," Williams said.

What he expected would be a stay of a couple of weeks extended for months.

"Brittney‘s grandmother bought her a space heater, and we ran a drop line to an outlet so they could have heat," he said. "I’ve been doing their laundry, and they come in to shower."

Williams said that, although Smith could have screaming fights with her boyfriend, he could not be responsible for her disappearance.

"I think it’s kind of ludicrous to implicate him because he doesn’t drive. He doesn’t have a car," Williams said.

Smith, who is 28 years old, about 4 feet 11 inches tall and about 115 pounds, was last seen on Williams’ property in the 200 block of Fox Run Drive last Thursday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back