NC NC - Charlotte, Statesville Ave, Wht/HispFem 20-40, UP8724, 'Virginia Beach' TShirt, Mar'11

The shoes are Tommy Hilfiger. I googled (Images) boat shoes, navy/plaid, Tommy Hilfiger. Sperry's do not have that piece of leather on the heels. These are fairly expensive shoes, but could have been purchased in Goodwill, etc.

could they be men's? That style seems only for the men's style, or the boy's style. Exact match on ebay for a boy's shoe but Tommy women's styles seem very different. What do you think?

Boys Tommy Hilfiger Geneseo Navy/Plaid Shoes Sz 5m NWOB - eBay (item 230580961670 end time Apr-02-11 14:04:08 PDT)

could they be men's? That style seems only for the men's style, or the boy's style. Exact match on ebay for a boy's shoe but Tommy women's styles seem very different. What do you think?

Boys Tommy Hilfiger Geneseo Navy/Plaid Shoes Sz 5m NWOB - eBay (item 230580961670 end time Apr-02-11 14:04:08 PDT)

My niece has a pair. She bought hers from a -The Shoe Dept- north of richmond VA. They cost her 20 bucks and I hate them:crazy:

I dont know if they are boys of not. They could be but I have seen alot of chickie teens wearing them.

No more info out there for this. I would have thought they'd be releasing more info in the past month. No cause of death yet either.

She is now in NAMUS:

https://identifyus.org/cases/8724

Case Report - NamUs UP # 8724

Estimated age Adult - Pre 40
Minimum age 20 years
Maximum age 40 years
Race-Unsure
Ethnicity
Sex -Female
Weight (pounds) 110, Estimated
Height (inches) , Cannot Estimate

Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Probable year of death -2008 to 2010
Estimated postmortem interval -1 Years

Clothing:
White T-Shirt with "Virginia Beach Virginia" and a pink flower on the front, size small
Blue denim jeans

Shoes:
Navy/plaid boat canvass shoes, size Boy's 4
Black bra, size 36B

LOCATION OF BODY

GOOGLE MAPS

TO: Alexandriana Road, Huntersville, NC

You can drag the "B" tag below 485 to see the location on satelite.

Could this be the missing teen from Lincolnton, NC?

I wonder if this is the girl:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

STEPHANY DENISE PINEDA Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Sep 11, 1994 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Dec 14, 2010 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 16 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City: LINCOLNTON Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : NC Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1162685
Circumstances: Stephany may be in the company of an adult male.

Stephany Denise Pineda is no longer listed on NCMEC which mean she has been recovered and is no longer missing.

Keep looking JeannieC and welcome to WS! Thank you for your interest in the UID forum!

can someone explain to me how anyone could estimate weight but not height? if clothing size is used to help estimate weight, why would not the same hold true for height?

I was wondering the same thing. Those shoes are small, a boy's size 4. I would think this woman was on the shorter side.
I don't know what the weather is like in North Carolina year round, but I'm in Jersey and it's too cold to be wearing a short sleeve shirt between November - April/May. It she's from that state, that would rule out anyone who went missing during those months, imo.

It breaks my heart that she has not been ID'd yet. No rule outs yet either.

Stephany Denise Pineda is no longer listed on NCMEC which mean she has been recovered and is no longer missing.

Keep looking JeannieC and welcome to WS! Thank you for your interest in the UID forum!

Thanks for the welcome. I saw that Denise was no longer missing and that is what made me think this might be her. Denise's home town and the UID aren't very far apart. LE doesn't let you know until they do all the DNA and notify the family but I haven't heard it on the news yet so maybe Denise is back home. I hope and pray that she is! They never tell you when they find them alive and well.

I'll run to the local donut/coffee shop after midnight one night where all the LE meet up and take a break. I can stop and chat with them. They are all pretty nice guys. Maybe they will know or can find out about Denise. I don't live that far from her hometown.

I'm in Cherryville...not far from Lincolnton at all.

JeannieC, if there was a match to this UID whether it be Denise or someone else, this UID would be updated as being identified. Sometimes a UID is id'd but their name is not released to the public per the request of the family. Since Denise has been recovered and this Jane Doe is still unidentified it is safe to say they are not a match.

hth

Thanks for the info. I'm new at this. I did find out that Stephanie called home around the first of June. Her mother asked the police to quit looking for her. She said she didn't want to cause anymore trouble.

I live in the "greater Charlotte" area, but not right in Charlotte, just outside. I do know, however, that the area that they are talking about is very well-traveled and pretty busy, but many areas of it have been recently developed. My thought is that she can't have been there too long.

I wonder if it could be one of the females missing from Charlotte. In 2011 alone there are 13 missing girls in Charlotte. One stands out to me.

Alba Maria Garcia Mayo
D.O.B.: 01-05-1997
Missing since 2/25/2011
Hispanic
5' 2"
about 100 lbs
Blue eyes (her eyes look dark in the picture)
Black hair

I wonder if it could be one of the females missing from Charlotte. In 2011 alone there are 13 missing girls in Charlotte. One stands out to me.

Alba Maria Garcia Mayo
D.O.B.: 01-05-1997
Missing since 2/25/2011
Hispanic
5' 2"
about 100 lbs
Blue eyes (her eyes look dark in the picture)
Black hair

The remains were found 3/17/11 and interval of death estimated to be somewhere between 2008-2010, so likely not her.
I can't seem to open the link you posted to the missing girls in Charlotte. Curious to see. I didn't realize so many where missing from that area alone. Sad...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crissam
Back