NC NC - Daniel Price (found: Christopher Burgess, & Natasha Myers),adults, Davidson County, 23 Jan 2019

Hi @SuspishAF81. I'm not sure what you were trying to communicate to us with this link. However, from following the remarks on an associated FB page, I learned that Chris Burgess, Price's roommate and one of the original missing trio, is now deceased. I don't know if he was ever considered a POI or not in Price's disappearance, so it's not clear what else about him can be mentioned here at Websleuths.

Obituaries
Christopher Ryan Burgess, 32, of Lexington, North Carolina, passed away July 27, 2020 at WFBH Lexington Medical Center in Lexington.
Oh wow.

Hi @SuspishAF81. I'm not sure what you were trying to communicate to us with this link. However, from following the remarks on an associated FB page, I learned that Chris Burgess, Price's roommate and one of the original missing trio, is now deceased. I don't know if he was ever considered a POI or not in Price's disappearance, so it's not clear what else about him can be mentioned here at Websleuths.

Obituaries
Christopher Ryan Burgess, 32, of Lexington, North Carolina, passed away July 27, 2020 at WFBH Lexington Medical Center in Lexington.
Oh woooow. Wonder what happened to him?

Obituaries

Oh woooow.
Wonder what happened there...

I am Daniel Alan Prices Step-Sister. There are many suspicions surrounding Danny's disappearance and our family appreciates people starting threads like these, trying to locate my family.

Danny's two roommates have not been ruled out as suspects since they no-showed for their lie detector test a couple days ago. They have cut off all communications with our family since his disappearance (even though Chris is a long time family friend from grade school with all of the Price brothers and they considered each other like family) and are not trying to help locate Danny in any way. Yes, The day Danny disappeared the two roommates took an impromptu 4 day trip without telling anyone. No family or friends. They didn't take cell charges, clothes or personal care products. Their cell phones were off their entire trip because the two roommates say they were dead.. and the last peace or fact is.. Chis (The roommate) told Danny's brother that Danny was with them when they all left their home on January 23rd.. but then told police they had not seen Danny since the day before on 1/22/19.

We can not take our eye off of the face that another man vanished just south of Danny's lake house who is 36 years old on 01/12/2019. Just 10 days prior to Danny vanishing. Our hearts go out to his family as we know exactly how they feel.

Our family has so many questions and no answers. The two roommates visited North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and possible West Virginia during their 4 days missing. We are asking anyone who may have saw the two roommates (Either by themselves or with Danny) to please step forward with information.
I just came across this forum today .. I know for a fact that Danny left with them in the blazer the night of the 22nd. I dont know the exact time but it was already dark outside. I lived next doo
No new leads in two missing man cases

[...]

After Price’s girlfriend had not heard from him for two days, she visited the home and found no one there, which prompted the missing person report. All three individuals who were supposed to be at the home were reported missing on Jan. 25. Two returned within a few days, but Price did not.

Investigators believe Price wandered off from the house, according to Mann. His car was still at the residence when investigators arrived.

The returned couple said they had not seen Price since the early morning hours of Jan. 23 before they left on a vacation.

Similar to the Shoaf case, all known leads have been exhausted in the case of Price’s disappearance.

Mann said investigators with the Sheriff’s Office are using “old fashioned, boots on the ground” methods to locate both missing men. Deputies are speaking with residents in the areas where they were last seen and are trying to gather new leads.

[...]
I lived next door to them when all this happened. The sheriff deputies came to my house one time. They did not do their job accordingly. The investigators want to believe he just walked off but i know different. I wish there was someone i could talk to about this. This has been weighing heavily on my mind and heart since he did not return with them. The investigators do not want to listen to anyone bc of political bullcrap

I just came across this forum today .. I know for a fact that Danny left with them in the blazer the night of the 22nd. I dont know the exact time but it was already dark outside. I lived next doo

I lived next door to them when all this happened. The sheriff deputies came to my house one time. They did not do their job accordingly. The investigators want to believe he just walked off but i know different. I wish there was someone i could talk to about this. This has been weighing heavily on my mind and heart since he did not return with them. The investigators do not want to listen to anyone bc of political bullcrap

Could you contact an outside agency and pass on the information? NCSBI or FBI?

Welcome by the way.

It is now three and a half years later and Danny is still missing. The only "updates" is that Chris dies in 2020 and Natasha still is not talking.
Unless she is arrested for something - she might ever talk.
Someone in their circle knows.

Have you tried contacting David Marshburn in NC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back