GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

She's a mix of black, white, and filipino

But many sources described her as Native American. So that is why it's confusing.

"Police describe Locklear as bi-racial, half Native American and half Caucasian. She has black hair and green eyes, and is 5 feet, one inch tall. She weighs around 150 pounds."
http://www.latinopost.com/articles/...d-started-for-missing-north-carolina-teen.htm

"She is Biracial. Danielle is Native American and White. She may wear glasses."
https://www.facebook.com/NCSCLostnm...5526/303289879825229/?type=1&relevant_count=1

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229704/1

But many sources described her as Native American. So that is why it's confusing.

"Police describe Locklear as bi-racial, half Native American and half Caucasian. She has black hair and green eyes, and is 5 feet, one inch tall. She weighs around 150 pounds."
http://www.latinopost.com/articles/...d-started-for-missing-north-carolina-teen.htm

"She is Biracial. Danielle is Native American and White. She may wear glasses."
https://www.facebook.com/NCSCLostnm...5526/303289879825229/?type=1&relevant_count=1

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229704/1

I'm her grandfather and know on my side (her dad's side) she's Filipino / White. On her moms side it's possible she may have Black / American Indian mix, but I don't know.

It matters not to me what race she is...she is beautiful! Praying for Dannie and her family tonight.

I'm her grandfather and know on my side (her dad's side) she's Filipino / White. On her moms side it's possible she may have Black / American Indian mix, but I don't know.

Welcome to Websleuths. Sorry for the circumstances. Please know your family is in the prayers of many.

It matters not to me what race she is...she is beautiful! Praying for Dannie and her family tonight.

I couldn't agree more, Dannie is beautiful. But then again, as her grandfather I am a little biased. Yes, Dannie does have Native American heritage on her mom's side. So she's Black, White, Filipino, Native American.....What a gorgeous combination.

I couldn't agree more, Dannie is beautiful. But then again, as her grandfather I am a little biased. Yes, Dannie does have Native American heritage on her mom's side. So she's Black, White, Filipino, Native American.....What a gorgeous combination.

Oh yes it is! Thank you for joining us here at Websleuths. My heart goes out to all of you in Dannie's family. My own son went missing 10 years ago in May....he was found safe after 3 long days. But I will admit that life has never been the same for anyone in our family...and not for our son either. I will never forget that torment-the not knowing is very hard to endure. But so many people are praying for you all, as am I. God bless you Dan-d.

I don't think you're biased at all. Anyone can see what a beautiful girl she is. She has a great smile in her photographs, too.

Welcome to WS, by the way. I'm sorry it isn't under better circumstances.

The google man and I strolled down Deep Creek Rd. late last night but nothing caught my eye. Deep Creek Rd. is not very near Danielle's home, Lazy Acres RV Park, the South River or the other home that was searched. I wonder whose home on Deep Creek Rd. was searched and why.

The google man and I strolled down Deep Creek Rd. late last night but nothing caught my eye. Deep Creek Rd. is not very near Danielle's home, Lazy Acres RV Park, the South River or the other home that was searched. I wonder whose home on Deep Creek Rd. was searched and why.

Yea that report was incorrect. I found both houses that were searched but was told I can not post the addresses until it is in MSM.

That's the 4th in 48 or so hours, right? :eek:

What's presumably Danielle, the Cumberland one, the Cape Fear (?) one, and now the Fort Bragg one...?

I'd be :doorhide: or joining Kimster :ufo: if I were out there I think!

The Cumberland one - South River by Hollow Bridge Road. Police notified the family.

Dan-D Welcome. Please know that my prayers go out to you and all your family during this time, especially waiting for word. It's hearbreaking, even for those of us who never met her.

Just read thru Dannie's thread and am praying for her and her family.

On the Find Dannie FB page, they are talking about raising money for a funeral, so they must be sure or they have been told? I know this has to be a nightmare.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9493853

Police search two homes for evidence in Locklear disappearance

Hope Mills police told ABC11 two people have been interviewed. He says they are not considered "persons of interest" right now, but that status could change quickly based on the evidence investigators are now sifting through.

The article states one search warrant was served on a home & lot located along Hwy 210 North close to the Sampson County line & the other was served at a home on Deep Creek Road in Fayetteville. No specific addresses were given.

This is so tragic. I hope some answers come soon and it does sound like the big question will be answered shortly. Nothing is worse than the unknowing for years that a family can go through Hopefully LE have their ducks in a row

She is stunning. The light in her eyes is awe-inspiring too.

I am so so sorry for what your family is going through. Despite the possibility of what has been found in the past few days, I am still praying she is safe and will come home again to you and yours.

For me in this case, the only one that can say if Danielle made it to the friends house....is the "friend".... and this has not been confirmed to be true by police yet one way or the other...just as what the "friend" stated.

For me in this case, the only one that can say if Danielle made it to the friends house....is the "friend".... and this has not been confirmed to be true by police yet one way or the other...just as what the "friend" stated.

Well, perhaps the friend's parents could tell if Dannie made it? But if they were at work or something, that is out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner
Back