Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh . . . . now that's really sad.

And @Boodles , I agree, there's been some crazy stuff in NC the last few weeks. :(

There was also the Brock one this week--body was found because although he did turn GPS off on his phone, he was unable to disable it on his truck when he dumped the body close to two hours away. Both 71!

NC like with this case here with Diana, has had several wives lately killed by their husbands... No offense to NC residents but quite notable recently...

I seen the video where Keel was marched from a block down the street where the vehicle was parked, into I presume the building housing the jail when he was returned to North Carolina. I was really surprised they did this.

Most jail facilities have a portal in which a prisoner transport vehicle would be driven into and the prisoner would than be moved inside the jail in a secure environment.

They could have at least parked closer to the door in which Keel was taken into the building. IMO parking that far away opened up a whole lot of possibilities for something to go wrong.

Surely he wasnt one but...

NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) - The Nash County Sheriff's Office is responding to the county jail after a fence was cut at the facility allowing at least five inmates to escape.

The sheriff's office is on the scene working to detain the escapees.

The call regarding the escape came in just before 4 p.m. from the complex on Washington Street in Nashville.

The identities of the inmates who escaped were not immediately available.

CBS 17 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this breaking story as it develops.

5 inmates cut through fence to escape from Nash County jail, sheriff's office says

Surely he wasnt one but...

NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) - The Nash County Sheriff's Office is responding to the county jail after a fence was cut at the facility allowing at least five inmates to escape.

The sheriff's office is on the scene working to detain the escapees.

The call regarding the escape came in just before 4 p.m. from the complex on Washington Street in Nashville.

The identities of the inmates who escaped were not immediately available.

CBS 17 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this breaking story as it develops.

5 inmates cut through fence to escape from Nash County jail, sheriff's office says

What's next? The jail is run by Andy and Barney.

I seen the video where Keel was marched from a block down the street where the vehicle was parked, into I presume the building housing the jail when he was returned to North Carolina. I was really surprised they did this.

Most jail facilities have a portal in which a prisoner transport vehicle would be driven into and the prisoner would than be moved inside the jail in a secure environment.

They could have at least parked closer to the door in which Keel was taken into the building. IMO parking that far away opened up a whole lot of possibilities for something to go wrong.

showboating. same reason a private jet was used to fly 8 officers out to Arizona and back.

Last edited:
showboating. same reason a private jet was used to fly 8 officers out to Arizona and back.
You're absolutely right. They are very lucky nothing happened. Someone could have tried attacking him or easily taken a shot at him, he wasn't even provided a bullet proof vest when they marched him down the street out in the open, just dressed in his civilian cloths.

Look what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald when Dallas LE paraded him past reporters and everyone else in the basement of the jail to an awaiting armored car.

JMO

I still cannot believe he was in street clothing and not shackled. At first I thought it was so passengers on a commercial flight did not become panicked only then I hear it was a private jet. They then parade him down a street as stated without a bullet proof vest nor leg shackles. Now we have an escape of some inmates from that very jail?

I have no conclusions nor judgments thus far but it certainly is food for thought and strikes me rather odd.

You're absolutely right. They are very lucky nothing happened. Someone could have tried attacking him or easily taken a shot at him, he wasn't even provided a bullet proof vest when they marched him down the street out in the open, just dressed in his civilian cloths.

Look what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald when Dallas LE paraded him past reporters and everyone else in the basement of the jail to an awaiting armored car.

JMO

Exactly my thoughts. I was shocked to see him without at least a bullet proof vest! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53