NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched tonight's 11:00 news on WBTV, channel 3. After the attorney for the Parsons publicly implicated Carolyn Parsons, channel 3 interviewed her.

As I pointed out before, she has never publicly denied this allegation. Tonight, after being called out, she had the perfect opportunity to confirm or deny it. And...

She avoided the allegation. She just talked about how someone (did not name names) told her to stop talking or go home. She says she has not spoken to the Parsons, so that is not coming from them.

Interesting.

Here's the clip: http://www.wbtv.com/story/23244470/erica-parsons-biological-mother-talks-to-wbtv-at-friday-vigil

Carolyn Parsons told WBTV that Sherrill's claim is wrong.

"Nan and Irene don't exist. The only two people that know the truth are the only two people that won't give the truth," Parsons said.

Am I understanding that you quoted your post and that the quote said that Carolyn did not deny the allegation?

I am in nc and worked in pediatric medicine for 15 years. We have to tell the parents/guardians if the patient is under 18. The parent/guardian has to sign a form that the patient can be treated. IF she was actually seen at mission then they would have given them info and also asked for the Medicaid information. Which is why I think this is just another one of CP's lies.

I find it highly improbable that a minor child was treated at a medical facility in NC without the knowledge and authorization of the legal guardian unless it was in a life or death situation. Then the parents would be contacted and brought to the facility.

I agree! And once she was treated, since she is on medi-care, the follow up medical bills and payments notice would have been sent to her guardians wouldn't they?

I still want to see a record of Erica being treated for those injuries she had when she met Carolyn!!! I doubt this child has seen a doctor in many years, but JMO

Carolyn Parsons told WBTV that Sherrill's claim is wrong.

"Nan and Irene don't exist. The only two people that know the truth are the only two people that won't give the truth," Parsons said.

Am I understanding that you quoted your post and that the quote said that Carolyn did not deny the allegation?

You got it!

Claim is wrong is not denying the allegation? Stating that Nan does not exist doesn't deny that she is the one who introduced Nan to CP?

I haven't been here in a minute, I plan to go back and read, but...

Casey in jail yet?

Claim is wrong is not denying the allegation? Stating that Nan does not exist doesn't deny that she is the one who introduced Nan to CP?

Yes. No $h!t Nan doesn't exist. It's been pretty clear to everyone for a while now. Carolyn has had plenty of opportunities to deny introducing them to the folks who took Erica, but she has not. Why not? Especially when you get called out and can talk directly into a big ole news camera?

How does someone introduce a person who does not exist?

I find it highly improbable that a minor child was treated at a medical facility in NC without the knowledge and authorization of the legal guardian unless it was in a life or death situation. Then the parents would be contacted and brought to the facility.

Not only do I find it highly improbable but I can't even comprehend in my mind that Casey would even expect somebody to believe her that she had to look up a hospital online or on their phone to find out which one that "Nan" claimed Erica went to.

If she was on the phone with "Nan" that night then she should have gotten all the information they needed and more importantly the status of whatever was wrong with Erica that required her to even have to go to the ER.

And oh my, what a perfect time to ask "Nan" for an address to mail a copy of Erica's Medicaid card, since that's the only insurance the poor girl had!!

In my opinion, these people didn't give a rats azz about Erica, and they still don't.

====================================
Reference from the Salisbury Post interview 08/09/2013

Reporter: Some person who didn't want to say that person's name, thought perhaps that may be unethical to continue to receive-

Casey Parsons: You have to understand about that. Along with that comes Medicaid, and I knew that was Erica's only way of going to the doctor if she became sick and needed to go to the doctor. So, if you cancel that too, you cancel her insurance that she has, and that was her only health insurance at all. And, I actually have the letter over there that tells about receiving that. And, there's two criterias for it- legal responsibility or financial responsibility.

Reporter: So, how did you use the money, then?

Casey Parsons: It- just put it in the bank, and just like we received it, and it's in- it's sitting in the bank. 'Cause-

Reporter: No one went to Irene, Nan?

Casey Parsons: No, we don't even know an address. I still have her Medicaid card sitting here.

Reporter: How would she get-

Casey Parsons: If she needed that.

Reporter: - to the doctor?

Casey Parsons: She would have to call and do it. Now see, they did mention about treatment one time for her. And Nan, when we called her back, we went to see- we called to see how that went when she was at the ER, supposed to be, that night- um, she said she got her treated.

Reporter: This is up in Asheville?

Casey Parsons: Yes. And they- the detective said they called a hospital. The hospital me and my husband searched for and found was Mission's Hill, wasn't it? Hospital, that we assume that's where she went to. Um, but they won't give you any information over the phone. And, the detective said they was checking all that and checking it out.

====================================

Yes. No $h!t Nan doesn't exist. It's been pretty clear to everyone for a while now. Carolyn has had plenty of opportunities to deny introducing them to the folks who took Erica, but she has not. Why not? Especially when you get called out and can talk directly into a big ole news camera?

There are 2 people responsible for Erica's safety,care and well being, CParsons and SParsons. They are the ones who should be held accountable no matter what deflection is introduced!

I agree! And once she was treated, since she is on medi-care, the follow up medical bills and payments notice would have been sent to her guardians wouldn't they?

According to Casey, Nan didn't have Erica's Medicaid card (had no ID cards) or any kind of permission to have Erica treated, as far as that goes, as a replacement temporary guardian. As a matter of fact, Casey turned over the cards to show one reason why she was still receiving money from the state for Erica.

Acandyrose

That Casey sure has a knack of not answering a question with any type of relevant answer. I'm not sure if its skill or general stupidity.

How does someone introduce a person who does not exist?

Do you think Carolyn does not understand the very simple concept that by "Nan" people are referring to the person/people the Parsonses claim they left Erica with?

You don't have to convince me that what you said is wrong ;). Yes, I think that Carolyn does understand that Nan is just a name that CP made up and that she did not send anyone by that made up name to CP.

Acandyrose

That Casey sure has a knack of not answering a question with any type of relevant answer. I'm not sure if its skill or general stupidity.

Do you think she could be practicing to run for political office next?:rockon::nuts:

No, just lying and not very good at it without her captive audience.

You don't have to convince me that what you said is wrong ;). Yes, I think that Carolyn does understand that Nan is just a name that CP made up and that she did not send anyone by that made up name to CP.

Perhaps my original point is lost on you. It is that Carolyn is deflecting the charge that she introduced the Parsonses to whoever took Erica by just pointing out that Nan doesn't exist. Avoiding a direct question/allegation like this is a strategy commonly used by politicians I don't vote for.

It wasn't just lost on me. The reporter of the article described what you feel as deflection as "claiming as wrong" the accusations of the Parsonses attorney that Carolyn introduced Nan to CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes