NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

given the information that she was in such bad shape the last day and that SP used to routinely hit her in the head (a large grown man's fist and wasn't there something about a bloody hammer) she likely had a concussion or even a skull fracture. Poor child, they caused this all, poor Erica's scars, isolation, starvation, head injuries a reflection of how they felt about her.
Heartbreaking

Considering, You realize that it’s an old article from the Salisbury Post right? It was from 2015. Erica’s remains have been found in South Carolina. Sandy led LE to her. They have both been charged in her death and are in prison awaiting trial. If I misunderstood, I am sorry. It sounded like some did not realize that she had been located

Exactly this! I just wonder if they offered SP a "deal" if he lead them to the body (which he did, the article above says they transported him out of jail so he could show them the grave) I hate that we make these types of deals but I see where it was needed from all of the years of no answers. SMDH

IMO
Since becoming a member of Websleuths through my sweet Zarah,and finding out about sweet Erica and their horryify lives and demise's, I so badly want all missing people found and back home with their families,so I understand the plea deals to find bodies/remains etc,I dont like it but I understand it..x

>Erica Parsons' adoptive parents are charged with murdering the 13-year-old girl and dismembering her body seven years after her disappearance

>Erica Parson, 13, disappeared from her adoptive parents' home in 2011 but was not reported missing until 2013

>Grand jury on Tuesday indicted Sandy and Casey Parsons on counts of first-degree murder, felony concealment of death and obstruction of justice

>Indictment alleges parents tried to conceal Erica's death by dismembering her body and removing organs

>Erica's skeletal remains were discovered in Chesterfield County, South Carolina, in October 2016

>Autopsy report said child died of 'homicidal violence of undetermined means', possibly from blunt force trauma, infection, poisoning or suffocation

>While living with Casey and Sandy, Erica was beaten, whipped with a belt buckle, fed dog food, had her fingers bent back and her arm was broken

>The Parsons are already in prison on fraud convictions for accepting federal benefits for the girl after she went missing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ons-adoptive-parents-charged-girls-death.html
Erica Parsons' adoptive parents charged in girl's death | Daily Mail Online
Oh my heart
This is the first time I've learned a out Erica being dismembered, it's broken me to learn this,I'm only just coping with Zarah,I cant stop my tears....
Erica the more I'm learning about the suffering you endured,the more my heart is breaking,we wont even know the full account of your death and suffering only two monsters and God,my only comfort is you being found and laid to rest properly. *advertiser censored*

Considering, You realize that it’s an old article from the Salisbury Post right? It was from 2015. Erica’s remains have been found in South Carolina. Sandy led LE to her. They have both been charged in her death and are in prison awaiting trial. If I misunderstood, I am sorry. It sounded like some did not realize that she had been located

Yes. It was in 2015 that I posted the article.

Casey Parsons, adoptive mother of murdered teen Erica Parsons, pleads guilty

“ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - Almost exactly six years to the day she was reported missing, Erica Parsons adoptive mother, Casey Parsons, has pleaded guilty to murder and child abuse in Erica’s death.”

“The plea was announced on Friday morning in Rowan County Superior Court. Parsons will spend the rest of her life in prison.”

“ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - Almost exactly six years to the day she was reported missing, Erica Parsons adoptive mother, Casey Parsons, has pleaded guilty to murder and child abuse in Erica’s death.”

“The plea was announced on Friday morning in Rowan County Superior Court. Parsons will spend the rest of her life in prison.”

She just pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty.
In this case capital punishment would have been way better than life without parole.
Not a good end for this tragic death.
Maybe North Carolina should change some laws (i.e. mandatory death sentence for those who kill kids)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back