Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by bessie, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Julindy

Julindy Well-Known Member

Heartbreaking

borndem likes this.
  2. lisette

lisette Active Member

Considering, You realize that it’s an old article from the Salisbury Post right? It was from 2015. Erica’s remains have been found in South Carolina. Sandy led LE to her. They have both been charged in her death and are in prison awaiting trial. If I misunderstood, I am sorry. It sounded like some did not realize that she had been located

CaptainJaneway and scmom like this.
  3. Julindy

My memorial I got for my memory tree is Erica Lynn x

4. Julindy

Since becoming a member of Websleuths through my sweet Zarah,and finding out about sweet Erica and their horryify lives and demise's, I so badly want all missing people found and back home with their families,so I understand the plea deals to find bodies/remains etc,I dont like it but I understand it..x

5. Julindy

Oh my heart
    This is the first time I've learned a out Erica being dismembered, it's broken me to learn this,I'm only just coping with Zarah,I cant stop my tears....
    Erica the more I'm learning about the suffering you endured,the more my heart is breaking,we wont even know the full account of your death and suffering only two monsters and God,my only comfort is you being found and laid to rest properly. Xxx

scmom likes this.
  6. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

Yes. It was in 2015 that I posted the article.