NC - Five kids, ages 8-17, killed in murder-suicide, Pleasant Garden, 20 Nov 2011

Two guns found in the car? If she snapped and decided on the spur of the moment to kill her family etc, why two guns? (she had bought a car load of groceries the day before - not something she would fo if she had planned this crime). The two guns suggests to me there were two people who commited this crime - Randall and Jennifer. If holder planned to kill the kids while they were sleeping, why would she need two guns? Enough bullets could be loaded to shoot each child. If she missed, she could reload. Why did jennifer offer an alibi on the 911 call when she wasn't asked for one? And it was "I was dead asleep".*
I believe the lambs went to holders house very early morning when everyone was sleeping and committed this crime. I don't believe holder met lamb at the technical community college - I think Randall lamb said this as he knew nobody would be there on a Saturday morning, so no one could refute his story. As he works there he would also know there is no video surveillance. Also this place is further from his house so supposedly gave him time to drive home (after he shot himself), when really he was much closer to home finishing off mary Ann and her last child.*
Randall lamb called home so his wife could give him an alibi - being on the highway.*
I hope this case continues to be investigated. I don't believe the lambs are innocent.*
There is nothing worse in the world than the death of your child, except being framed to look like YOU are the one who did it.*

Alienation of Affection = prostitution
Mr lamb and his wife, they may have money, but they are not nice people, their kids have social page's,
I would never off myself, only because i have seen the ultimate pain(guilt of the living)
- is that why people kill the others???

Alienation of Affection = prostitution
Mr lamb and his wife, they may have money, but they are not nice people, their kids have social page's,
I would never off myself, only because i have seen the ultimate pain(guilt of the living)
- is that why people kill the others???

Sorry, could you elaborate, not sure what you're talking about here.

http://www.news-record.com/content/2011/12/10/article/who_was_the_real_mary_ann_holder

The Guilford County Sheriff’s Office continues to probe such quandaries as who got shot in what order and why. A report will be forthcoming with chemical tests and other forensic evidence that could provide a more definitive picture.
But a related mystery runs just as deep. Who was the real Mary Ann Holder?
Part of the answer lies somewhere in a web of failed marriage and broken relationships that span two generations in several families. It centers on Holder’s efforts to fulfill a deathbed promise to a dear friend. And it involves her apparent panic about a threatened lawsuit.

The only reason I can come up with is why some people have hard time accepting this is because the accused is a female. But females nowdays appear to be just as capable for violence as males, which is evident by the cases on this thread. I wonder if that check she wrote for "alienation of affections" was going to bounce and that's what made her snap.

The only reason I can come up with is why some people have hard time accepting this is because the accused is a female. But females nowdays appear to be just as capable for violence as males, which is evident by the cases on this thread. I wonder if that check she wrote for "alienation of affections" was going to bounce and that's what made her snap.

IMO, you are right. If LE said that the man did the murders that would pretty much be the end of it.

Just a few days ago a woman shot and killed her three children, her boyfriend and then herself.

It happens.

IMO, you are right. If LE said that the man did the murders that would pretty much be the end of it.

Just a few days ago a woman shot and killed her three children, her boyfriend and then herself.

It happens.

Yes, it does. Just yesterday, the California Supreme Court upheld the death sentence of Susan Eubanks, the San Diego County woman who shot her four sons to death in 1997.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-death-penalty-20111220,0,6553588.story

I don't think the fact that she is a woman has anything to do with why people are having a hard time coming to terms with this. I think it is because of the KIND of woman and mom she was, and how everyone close to her could never, ever imagine her killing her children and the children she was going to adopt. If there were warning signs, nobody seems to have seen them. People didn't have a hard time believing that Julie Schenecker killed her children, because the people around her could see that something was not right.
Since LE is searching her bank records, I wonder if it was possible that she stole the money? I can't remember if she worked-but maybe she took money and was about to get caught?

I don't think the fact that she is a woman has anything to do with why people are having a hard time coming to terms with this. I think it is because of the KIND of woman and mom she was, and how everyone close to her could never, ever imagine her killing her children and the children she was going to adopt. If there were warning signs, nobody seems to have seen them. People didn't have a hard time believing that Julie Schenecker killed her children, because the people around her could see that something was not right.
Since LE is searching her bank records, I wonder if it was possible that she stole the money? I can't remember if she worked-but maybe she took money and was about to get caught?

Well if I had a $ for every time after some horrible crime friends, neighbors or relatives come up and claim "but he is such a nice guy," I'd be rich.

I admit to being hazy on this particular law, but I wonder about the pressure that Holder felt from this "alienation of affection" lawsuit. How can the husband who had the affair be allowed to benefit -- in that he was, if I'm reading these articles correctly, still married to the woman who was said to have brought the action -- from something he was willingly part of?

I see a woman who felt trapped in a number of directions, and snapped. Why she took so many with her I can't understand. But versions of this crime have become nearly a daily occurrence of late, and I've yet to read about a single one done for a compelling reason. It is as though Holder, and others who commit like crimes, extrapolate the misery and hopelessness of their own lives to those they kill. It is an ultimate expression of despair and ego all at once.

o

I admit to being hazy on this particular law, but I wonder about the pressure that Holder felt from this "alienation of affection" lawsuit. How can the husband who had the affair be allowed to benefit -- in that he was, if I'm reading these articles correctly, still married to the woman who was said to have brought the action -- from something he was willingly part of?

I see a woman who felt trapped in a number of directions, and snapped. Why she took so many with her I can't understand. But versions of this crime have become nearly a daily occurrence of late, and I've yet to read about a single one done for a compelling reason. It is as though Holder, and others who commit like crimes, extrapolate the misery and hopelessness of their own lives to those they kill. It is an ultimate expression of despair and ego all at once.

o

Since the husband stayed with his wife, I am also not sure the wife would have won her lawsuit. But it probably would have cost more than $10,000 to just go to trial. And of course if the wife actually won she could have been awarded much more than $10,000. I frankly think those laws should be done away with. Humans are not things for the affections to be alienated. But that's neither here nor there when it comes to these murders.

Well if I had a $ for every time after some horrible crime friends, neighbors or relatives come up and claim "but he is such a nice guy," I'd be rich.

True that...actually now I'm rethinking this-because of the number of people she killed, some not her children-I admit I would have an easier time believing guilt if a man did it-only because I have read so many stories about men who have 'snapped' and killed their whole families.
In any case, I think it's a good thing most people can't understand this type of crime. A very good thing.

MAH had filed for full custody of the Suttles children two days before the shootings. The courts were also going to set support payments that Brian Suttles would be required to pay. Brian Suttles had not had any contact with his son since 2008. He beat the children's mother days before she gave birth to their third child. The mother died in hospital after giving MAH legal rights over her children. Brian Suttles is a drug addict. Cocaine was found in MAH SUV, but not in her system. The Suttles kids were in therapy to deal with the trauma of witnessing their father beat their mother, and her subsequent death. MAH was at the birth of both Suttles daughters and had been caring for all three children since the mother died - the youngest from just a week old.
Brian Suttles had motive to kill MAH and his own kids as he didn't want to pay support for them (they knew he'd killed their mother). He killed all the kids as they were either witnesses or knew of the threats he might have made to MAH if she went to court for custody.
My oppinion; Brian Suttles plotted this with the Lambs as he knew MAH was having trouble with them so they would benefit from her death. The Lambs were accomplices to this crime. That is why they are deceptive in the 911 call.
On one FB site set up for the MAH case 3, by an anonymous person to argue MAH's guilt, Brian Suttles posts that he is aware of further investigations in the case but they have NOTHING to do with the Lambs. Is he trying to throw people off their scent, knowing if they crack, they will turn him in too?
Here is the court document:
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-11/324181540-23161358.pdf

Everything reported in the media about this case is what the police have been told by the Lambs. Only their side with no witnesses to back up a single thing. Why did the police just accept their story and not investigate further? There are so many unanswered questions. It makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back