Identified! NC - Forbush, WhtFem, 30-45, in remote area , May'12 - Ginger Gross

yes, and I have heard this case ties to another case that is currently active.

I really wish I knew how to get records. If it is a closed case, my understanding is that is public record. I don't know if this is a closed case.
All the information I've seen is from local news - MSM: WXII12 link
In addition, there is a paid-subscription local paper link: JournalNow link
I'll just quote what is said after bypassing this link:

"The badly burned body of Ginger Sue Gross, 41, was found about 4 PM on May 6th in woods near Baltimore and Falcon roads. The sheriff's office has not released a cause of death, though officials say they believe she died as a result of foul play. No arrests have been made in this case. Gross had been in and out of prison on drug or property crime charges beginning in the early 1990s, records show. At the time of her death, she was on probation after being convicted in June 2011 in Forsyth County on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering for prostitution."

Last edited:
Ginger Sue Blakley Gross (So other variation of name may prove fruitful as well)

Obituary​

Mrs. Ginger Sue Blakley Gross, age 41, of Winston-Salem, departed this life on the wings of Angels, for Heavens eternal peace, in May 2012. She lived not complaining of her lifetime disabilities. She loved everyone and asked little for herself. Surviving are her parents: Larry and Peggy Blakley, Pinnacle, Two sons: Justin and Nicholas Brewster, Paternal Grandmother: Lenona Vestal, Brother: Keith Blakley ( Missy ). A memorial service will be conducted Sunday June 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM at the Hayworth-Miller Funeral Home Chapel in Rural Hall by Bro. Don Collins. The family will receive friends after the memorial services.

Reward was offered

YADKIN CO., N.C. — Deputies said Gov. Beverly Perdue is offering a substantial reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for the murder of a woman found dead May 6 in Yadkin County....
Deputies did not specifically say what the reward is. Anyone with any information can call Special Agent D J Smith at the NCSBI Operations Center at 1(800) 334-3000 or Detective M.G. Boyles at (336) 849-7800. All information will remain confidential.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back