Found Deceased NC - Forrest Stephen Treat, 29, Union County, 25 Feb 2019

So he got ready for work, but then walked away?
Does he have history of dementia, or of temporary memory loss?
If it was him with the bag, still walking around, then he was/is looking for something/someone.
does he have a history of recreational drug use? Not to say that is what happened, but maybe someone slipped him something.
maybe he was meeting someone, something happened and now he doesn't remember who he is, where he is supposed to be.

Just thinking out loud

It almost sounds like he may have been in some sort of dissociative fugue state. They can often be brought on by stress or some sort of trauma. It is very strange for someone to just up and walk away from their life.

Here is a google map of the area he was last seen on camera walking. The red dot is NOT his house but a house for sale simply used as a reference point. It appears the area is mostly subdivision without any large bodies of water or forest area. Google Maps

There are no large bodies of water however a portion of the neighborhood has a wooded area behind homes. This wooded area is directly behind a row of homes. In particular the wooded area leads to a main road. I know for a fact that the wooded area has not been searched by police or K-9's as a portion of it is my own back yard/area.

How odd. How bad was the crash? Head injury? Hoping for positive news...

The crash was so minor that the other party wasn't even going to do anything about it because there was no damage to his vehicle. However there was minor damage to his work vehicle and he was driving with an expired license.

It doesn't take much to sustain an internal head injury...

And then I wonder what was going on with him that caused the accident to being with...

Driving with an expired license and rear ending someone in your work vehicle could be cause enough for some employers to fire him.
The fact he left virtually everything and walked away with nothing other than a firearm says it all to me. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back