Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hania Aguilar Still Missing After 3 Weeks
It's been three weeks since 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was snatched from her front yard at Rosewood mobile home park but authorities are not giving up.
  • Lumberton police have interviewed more than 400 people, followed 800 leads, and reviewed hours of survellance video
  • Anyone with information on where Hania is should call the special tip line at 910-272-5871
  • For more information on Hania's disapearence, click here
Meanwhile, authorities are uging anyone with business, home, or deer surveillance cameras in Robeson County to check them and come forward if they see anything suspicious.

Traveled around the states of NC and SC over Thanksgiving for 6 days. I saw information about Hania two times in each state, in different areas, Charlotte, NC included.
My family and I discussed Hania being kidnapped and still missing and they all had knowedge of it and had seen missing person info about her.
There appears to be a huge effort to keep her in the news and release information about her nationally and in the state and surrounding states. The FBI and other LE agencies are begging for information. Of course, they have more information than we do and a few family members wondered if this event might be more involved than we thought in the beginning? I feel LE really wants to locate Hania and prosecute whomever took her but is there more to her disappearance that they have uncovered? I do think Hania was in the wrong place at the wrong time but it seems to me the perpetrator(s) have really covered their tracks well, which I don’t think always works out for random criminals.
The shoe news release has added more questions. The shoes seem unique because my daughter and I both have a pair of Adidas shoes like Hania’s but the back of ours has the normal logo. What is the different logo? Are they not name brand? I’m not finding much info in my searches.

The shoe news release has added more questions. The shoes seem unique because my daughter and I both have a pair of Adidas shoes like Hania’s but the back of ours has the normal logo. What is the different logo? Are they not name brand? I’m not finding much info in my searches.

Look at the backs of her shoes in link below on the right side picture where the pretty nice embroidery work is done. I think this is what is more unique about them.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/0ade93cf-870e-4e6a-a45c-9e507eda853f-jpeg.157129/

I’m thinking the younger sisters story changes too much to believe that Hania was not already sitting inside the SUV.

The very first report says Hanis had started the SUV then stood outside the car waiting for her aunt.

Hania's sister said, “Out of nowhere the man came in and they took her away. She fell and screamed and we couldn’t hear what she told us and then we went over there anId we didn’t know what happened.”

"She just got the keys and started to turn it on," Heylin said. "And somewhere out of nowhere the man came in and took her away."

(If she “just started to turn it on” Hania would be inside the SUV.

The sister also says “ then THEY took her away” (they as in more then one person.)

I think the sisters story changes too much to believe Hanna was standing outside the SUV.

Video of Hania's sister describing what happened.
FOX 46 Charlotte

She also uses hand motions on the video when talking about the yellow bandana but then doesn’t use hand motions when talking about the man grabbing her sister!

The sister also says “ we went over there and we didn’t know what happened” after she also said that she seen the man force Hanna into the car.

Video of Hania's sister describing what happened.
FOX 46 Charlotte

“She fell and screamed... we couldn’t hear her... we couldn’t hear her...”

My question is... if she fell and screamed, then how could they not hear her? Yet she says that TWICE! “We couldn’t hear her...we couldn’t hear her...”
Seems to me that she was maybe told what to say and confused?
Your ideas on that?

I tried to see if Addidas allows customization on their website and I did find where certain shoes can be customized with different backs and so forth. But I could not find the exact way hers looked as an option yet. I think hers said Superstar on the side and its hard to navigate on their website to their customized options so not sure she used this site to order them or maybe had them customized somewhere else because there are places that do that sort of thing.

Not that it really matters where she had them done other than thinking if maybe the perp somehow knew where she custom ordered them. Not sure how we would ever know that anyway so it probably doesnt matter to us.

Just trying to think of anything and everything that could give us a hint of who the perp is so that LE could be notified if one was to ever find out.

https://www.adidas.com/us/superstar-shoes

Hmmm. Watching her little sisters account as to what happened.... she states “they” quite a few times. But she only describes the clothing of one.
I am sure there were more witnesses to the kidnapping.

Last edited:

My question is... if she fell and screamed, then how could they not hear her? Yet she says that TWICE! “We couldn’t hear her...we couldn’t hear her...”
Your ideas on that?

I think that Hania might have been already sitting inside the SUV so they maybe could hear her scream but “couldn’t hear” what she was saying?

Hmmm. Watching her little sisters account as to what happened.... she states “they” quite a few times. But she only describes the clothing of one.
I am sure there were more witnesses to the kidnapping.

Shes only eight so she might view everyone that’s not associated to her close knit family, friends and her neighborhood as “they” meaning outsiders.

I think that Hania might have been already sitting inside the SUV so they maybe could hear her scream but “couldn’t hear” what she was saying?

That's what I thought she meant. Maybe she was already sitting there or maybe the guy knocked her down, then threw her into the van.

People around here often use "they" when they mean somebody whose gender etc. is unknown. Kind of the same as "he/she."

Your ideas on that?
My interpretation is the sister could hear screams but not understand what Hania was screaming.

Your ideas on that?
I can’t keep up, but have been here from the start, if that makes sense.

I always understood the sister’s words to mean that Hania was screaming something other than a simple, “help!” Based on the FBI’s statements, I don’t think Hania knew her abductor through social media. It just hit me, though, that she might have been trying to tell her family who it was. Like a casual family acquaintance. I always thought the fact that the sister said “we couldn’t hear her” meant that the family thought she was screaming something important.

I always understood the sister’s words to mean that Hania was screaming something other than a simple, “help!” Based on the FBI’s statements, I don’t think Hania knew her abductor through social media. It just hit me, though, that she might have been trying to tell her family who it was. Like a casual family acquaintance. I always thought the fact that the sister said “we couldn’t hear her” meant that the family thought she was screaming something important.
It is also very hard for these young children to be the family interpreters. A lot gets lost in the translations.

This makes quite a bit of sense! Maybe more of a we couldn’t hear her twice as a sad thing like we just count hear her and what she was trying to say to us... kind of thing...

Your ideas on that?
I totally agree here. Since first watching interviews and listening, she appears to be coached IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74