GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have nailed her to the prescription.

I wish we could see her expression. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's snarly.

Prosecution pushing the issue so

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

copypasting these tweets because its fasT

• Jason Corbett reported to medical professionals that he was feeling more stressed than usual two weeks before his death.

0 replies .0 retweets1 like

Retweet

• During cross exam of prosecution's second witness, Kernersville Primary Care witness indicates Jason Corbett grew angry for no reason.

0 replies .0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

• Daniel Kennedy‏ @tvtdaniel

The 911 telecommunicator, the prosecution's first witness, describes laborious task that is CPR. Says Martens remained calm throughout call.

Remember the opening statement is the narrative...that sets the story each side wants to place the evidence into.
If Molly's attorneys did not mention DV...I'm surprised. But maybe we just have not gotten that information. But think about it...it's been her mantra for two years. Why would it be an afterthought?

Strange that Tom's attorney almost seemed to sound like his client liked JC...the golfing buddy...so surprised! But with his big, strong son in law upstairs, who, he never expected to see choking his daughter...why bring the bat? Is he implying he thought there was an intruder? And this guy with a drug in his system is apologizing then grabbing MM again?

This is just laughable.

In your opinion are they skirting around pre meditated but can't be seen to go in that direction?

In my opinion, yes. Remember I'm not a lawyer. But if I want to sell you something for 10 dollars and I can convince you that it's worth 20 dollars, you will give me 10 dollars happily.

But Mr Corbett said: I'm sorry - I shouldn't be doing this," he said. (Mr. Martin)

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...t-say-how-many-times-he-was-hit-35967366.html

First time I've ever heard of an assailant stopping an assault to apologise to a witness

ALL IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Irish, male and lived in Limerck - where Jason came - from for many years. If I were in such a rage, and someone asked me to stop, I doubt I would be so polite. It almost sounds like something out of Pride and Predjudice, if it weren't so horribly tragic. 'I say old boy, unhand my daughter." ' I'm terribly sorry sir, but you see I must persist.' Is anyone seriously going to believe this narrative verbatim?

I just can't believe that Tom the Golfing Buddy could exhibit that much rage.

The description of those rooms really indicates someone who just does not want to stop.if Jason had been dragging and choking Molly from the bedroom to the hall, to against the outside bathroom door, to inside the bathroom door..she'd have to have been limp as a rag doll..or unconscious.

And sharon stayed in the basement while molly was been dragged around!!!! Thomas Martens couldnt scream downstairs phone the police Sharon!!! she would have heard him, they did hear the screaming in the firstplace..Or she didnt phone herself while listening.....Sickened to the pits of my stomach we knew they were killers, but you can feel the evil....
Thank God Jack and Sarah are home in Ireland....Heart bleeds for the Corbett family...
Jason hope Mags was waiting with open arms for you in heaven , rest in peace your children are safe now and so loved

But Mr Corbett said: I'm sorry - I shouldn't be doing this," he said. (Mr. Martin)

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...t-say-how-many-times-he-was-hit-35967366.html

First time I've ever heard of an assailant stopping an assault to apologise to a witness

ALL IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the motive though?? If he was having a psychotic rage from mixing the meds w/alcohol, how would he have had the self awareness to apologise for what he was doing?

and killed their previous wife
He did nit kill his previous wife but this is a pubic forum and lots of people who are not familiar with the case may be come confused..
See the post earlier regarding the mistruths represented to media by the defence..

Meanwhile I am growing increasingly concerned at the 'facts' of the public statements being misrepresented.

If an experienced journalist does not start reporting on this case, we really need to consider whether we should discuss it at all?
Or await the actual trial transcripts? Does anybody know how quickly they are made available?

• Jason Corbett reported to medical professionals that he was feeling more stressed than usual two weeks before his death.

Retweet

• During cross exam of prosecution's second witness, Kernersville Primary Care witness indicates Jason Corbett grew angry for no reason.

Retweet

Direct message

• Daniel Kennedy‏ @tvtdaniel

The 911 telecommunicator, the prosecution's first witness, describes laborious task that is CPR. Says Martens remained calm throughout call.

The lack of context of the tweets reporting this case are driving me cuckoo....Jason Corbett grew angry for no reason? Why were they there in the first place? What was the context of the discussion?

Remember the defense has no duty to the truth, there duty is to their client. After hearing these snippets from TM's attorney today, I wonder if they didn't do a little polling in the area. Many a lot of locals knew and were very fond of Jason. Maybe they have decided to go the "shocked at my golfing buddy" route...and "he even apologized to me." because theur polling showed that the Raging Hulk That Murdered His First Wife scenario...wasnt going to work well in that community.

I am Irish, male and lived in Limerck - where Jason came - from for many years. If I were in such a rage, and someone asked me to stop, I doubt I would be so polite. It almost sounds like something out of Pride and Predjudice, if it weren't so horribly tragic. 'I say old boy, unhand my daughter." ' I'm terribly sorry sir, but you see I must persist.' Is anyone seriously going to believe this narrative verbatim?
What was the motive though?? If he was having a psychotic rage from mixing the meds w/alcohol, how would he have had the self awareness to apologise for what he was doing?
Well its convenient for defence, testimony from primary care that Jason gets angry for no reason

Then he apologises to tm mid assault because he "shouldn't be doing this"

Paints a diluted picture of a man who can't explain why he's angry but acts upon it spontaneously which feeds into spontaeous DV cause and spontaneous self defence. Nothing more imo.

Doesn't explain the history she's claiming though

Jmo

He did nit kill his previous wife but this is a pubic forum and lots of people who are not familiar with the case may be come confused..
See the post earlier regarding the mistruths represented to media by the defence..

Meanwhile I am growing increasingly concerned at the 'facts' of the public statements being misrepresented.

If an experienced journalist does not start reporting on this case, we really need to consider whether we should discuss it at all?
Or await the actual trial transcripts? Does anybody know how quickly they are made available?

They might have to be picked up at the courthouse, if they are even available. Never saw a transcript in the case I was close to...but we had video.

Retweet

• Interesting. Could it be a side effect of heart/blood pressure medication?​

Remember the opening statement is the narrative...that sets the story each side wants to place the evidence into.
If Molly's attorneys did not mention DV...I'm surprised. But maybe we just have not gotten that information. But think about it...it's been her mantra for two years. Why would it be an afterthought?

Strange that Tom's attorney almost seemed to sound like his client liked JC...the golfing buddy...so surprised! But with his big, strong son in law upstairs, who, he never expected to see choking his daughter...why bring the bat? Is he implying he thought there was an intruder? And this guy with a drug in his system is apologizing then grabbing MM again?

This is just laughable.

What he is doing is portraying an amiable relationship with his son -in-law in an attempt to divert from the opinion that he killed him deliberately and possibly with pre-meditation. Remember the warrants..
Maybe he did not like him at all. and wanted him dead..
This would be a good way to insert a doubt.
Everything is for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member