GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Went back and fixed that, think that's his middle name? Was trying to cover the story so I missed full name. I apologize

Thanks ~

How could she get a comment from William if he's in jail though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to keep getting worse, I fear. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Went back and fixed that, think that's his middle name? Was trying to cover the story so I missed full name. I apologize

Thanks ~

Appreciate the summary I was going to turn her on to see if she was covering but she's not usually that quick anymore

d731132cec0a3cf5558760f3fb93a33c.jpg

www.people.com/article/remains-found-believed-belong-toddler-north-carolina-missing via @People

:angel:
:rose:

Well from the reports the police had been called to the home 49 times in the past 3 years...why were those children even still in the home? That's crazy.
jmo

I'm not sure how long the couple has actually lived at that address. The BF's sister says they moved into the house in October of last year.

[FONT=&amp]She says her brother had always wanted a family and that he considered Jordan his own daughter. He and Jaylene Dumont had a child together about a year ago and then moved to the Bessemer City home in October.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20160816/suspects-sister-i-dont-know-what-to-think

How could she get a comment from William if he's in jail though?

Not sure, like I stated I was trying to get in everything I could, but I think by appointed attorney! Or possibly yesterday????

jmo :moo:

I thought I couldn't get any angrier or that my heart couldn't break any more but I was wrong.

Jordyn you are safe In the arms of our Lord now. Be at peace and secure in the Love you did not know in your short time here on earth.

If the sexually abused her and then dismembered her, I want to just start cussing and I do not cuss! I went back and I thanked everyone for the input on this case, this child did not deserve this, along with many others, heck I would have gladly taken her into my home, I am so heartbroken. :(

What is wrong with society? I have posted so many times, my mind can't even go there! :furious:

Too close, too soon! :frown:

RIP Sweet Jordan :rose:

If the sexually abused her and then dismembered her, I want to just start cussing and I do not cuss! I went back and I thanked everyone for the input on this case, this child did not deserve this, along with many others, heck I would have gladly taken her into my home, I am so heartbroken. :(

What is wrong with society? I have posted so many times, my mind can't even go there! :furious:

Dismembering is something that has always struck me as perhaps the ultimate horror. Of course it horrifies me that humans can murder other humans, and especially children, but to be able to look on that sweet angel and then be able to perform that final destruction on her tiny body... No words.

Speculation at this point as we don't know yet, of course.

My best guess is that the neighbor didn't want to make a report because they were a "client" and didn't want to burn bridges.

Hi Ghostl8y,

The neighbors did not want to even be identified!! :gaah: OMG! I am so upset! Can you imagine seeing a child several times with injuries and not reporting it regardless???? Just sick! :(

Thanks

well I guess we all sorta knew. poor baby girl. fly high.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I saw this thread early, had that "feeling," and asked myself did I want to pursue this one - as we all did, I'm betting - and I stayed with it. Again, we are her silent witnesses -- we were all around her. She had many prayers from us who did not know her, but we've known other angels like her, oh yes, so many.

If it does turn out to be murder, as it appears officially at this time, we will not understand why, why, why, And we are glad we do not. It's just evil, or arrogance, or inadequacy, or jealousy, or just plain meanness, or frustration, or anger, or hate, etc.,etc., etc. And a little girl was there...

Once in a while it turns out differently, but we all know this crooked path so well. The little ones just don't stand a chance.

:grouphug:

:justice:

So sad for the outcome:( Jordyn did not deserve this! I have a 3 year old myself and I can't even begin to imagine the pain this family is going through. If the mother is involved I hope they arrest her as quick as the did the boyfriend! People need to be more aware and report if they suspect any type of abuse!

Dismembered?! I missed that info!

Could you please link me?

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Dismembered?! I missed that info!

Could you please link me?

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Was just rank speculation by some medical examiner on Nancy Grace due to the fact that LE said "remains" vs. "body."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back