NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle's dad is being interviewed on Clt news tonight. And there is a candlelight vigil scheduled for Sunday outside of the facility where Kyle was last seen.
Today there was new footage of the surveillance video that showed more people leaving behind Kyle. Kyle's dad says on his facebook that it's time for the people in the footage to "speak up." I AGREE!

Kyle's dad announced yesterday that he believes Kyle is dead. What a horrorific thing for a dad to have to say. When I watched that youtube video, I wondered HOW on earth someone could hurt someone who looked so sweet like Kyle. Are people that terrible now?! I think if someone was man enough to hurt him , they should be man enough to come forward and give his parents the answers they need and deserve. And if *you* happen to read this and you know where Kyle is....don't be a coward. Call Detective Tuttle with the Charlotte Meck Police and own up to what you did.

Kyle's dad announced yesterday that he believes Kyle is dead. What a horrorific thing for a dad to have to say. When I watched that youtube video, I wondered HOW on earth someone could hurt someone who looked so sweet like Kyle. Are people that terrible now?! I think if someone was man enough to hurt him , they should be man enough to come forward and give his parents the answers they need and deserve. And if *you* happen to read this and you know where Kyle is....don't be a coward. Call Detective Tuttle with the Charlotte Meck Police and own up to what you did.

so sad:(

i can't imagine how the folks feel that weren't able to answer their phones, the night/morning Kyle tried to call them....

There are many "find Kyle" video requests on youtube, but this one is just beautiful. Speakers on, please. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pgtwCZDYvk

ohhh goodness. that made me cry.

I found this blog that has a comment from an
alleged psychic that claims where they see Kyle.
It could be someon3 just messing around..but..
it couldnt hurt to try it, imo.

Anonymous said...
no scent at the scene, he was picked up and put in a suv, look in the fields by the train station, I am a pyschic and this is what I see. I "saw" the DC chick covered w/leaves by an underpass in a park like area in DC, I looked thru her eyes and saw the leaves, heard the cars above and the blue sky. She was found about 1/3 mi from an area just like that, I saw it about three weeks after she disappeared.

field for Kyle is same said as the train station, I see some big building, vacant, right by the train station, weeds are waist high, alot of litter, he is not buried, just dumped, sorry but that is what they did. Pissed he didn't have $$$$ or fancy watch, he thought he knew them but didn't. I don't think they were black. But this is a gang thing.

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2007/11/missing-24-year-old-kyle-fleischmann.html

so sad:(

i can't imagine how the folks feel that weren't able to answer their phones, the night/morning Kyle tried to call them....

That is exactly what I talked to my husband about tonight. I was telling him I wonder what in the world happened during that ONE HOUR between leaving the bar at 220am and the last time he tried to call his friends/family. He had access to his phone. That gave me comfort until my husband said..."maybe he was in a trunk." Ugh! That's not comforting at all. He said hopefully the police are thinking that way. I just hope that some detective takes this personally and won't rest till he gets answers for the Fleischmann's. If this happened to my son or daughter I just have no idea what I would do! God help them!

I just wish he would have left a message. That's the only thing that makes me think he was okay at the time when he made the calls- maybe he just needed a ride.
If he was in need of help 911 should have been called for tracking reasons but easier said now, than when you're in that kind of situation.

That is exactly what I talked to my husband about tonight. I was telling him I wonder what in the world happened during that ONE HOUR between leaving the bar at 220am and the last time he tried to call his friends/family. He had access to his phone. That gave me comfort until my husband said..."maybe he was in a trunk." Ugh! That's not comforting at all. He said hopefully the police are thinking that way. I just hope that some detective takes this personally and won't rest till he gets answers for the Fleischmann's. If this happened to my son or daughter I just have no idea what I would do! God help them!

Well shucks, I'd never thought of this at all......that's true. And if he was gagged or his mouth taped shut, he could not have left a message. Gee.....now I am sure he's not even in Charlotte now.

There are so many scenarios. I like the one best that would include someone beat him up, was afraid to let him go, so has him "locked up" somewhere. That would be horrific, but at least it wouldn't involve the end of life. :(

Shoot, I missed this too:
http://charlottenc.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=116

It's the security footage from the bar. It's posted on the PD website.

I have seen that footage before and still can't tell exactly which person is Kyle. You would think with ALL of those people there, that someone would have some answers. If it is gang related, there is a huge "no tattling" rule. There is gang activity in Charlotte. I think that since his family is very involved with the media, that his mom should write a letter to his capture/kidnapper/murderer and make a personal plea for their help. I think if this person can't escape Kyle's family, it could make him crack. And maybe he would talk to the police OR just a friend...anything to get the ball rolling for answers.

ohhh goodness. that made me cry.

I found this blog that has a comment from an
alleged psychic that claims where they see Kyle.
It could be someon3 just messing around..but..
it couldnt hurt to try it, imo.

Anonymous said...
no scent at the scene, he was picked up and put in a suv, look in the fields by the train station, I am a pyschic and this is what I see. I "saw" the DC chick covered w/leaves by an underpass in a park like area in DC, I looked thru her eyes and saw the leaves, heard the cars above and the blue sky. She was found about 1/3 mi from an area just like that, I saw it about three weeks after she disappeared.

field for Kyle is same said as the train station, I see some big building, vacant, right by the train station, weeds are waist high, alot of litter, he is not buried, just dumped, sorry but that is what they did. Pissed he didn't have $$$$ or fancy watch, he thought he knew them but didn't. I don't think they were black. But this is a gang thing.

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2007/11/missing-24-year-old-kyle-fleischmann.html

oh my gosh!...creepy:(

I have seen that footage before and still can't tell exactly which person is Kyle. You would think with ALL of those people there, that someone would have some answers. If it is gang related, there is a huge "no tattling" rule. There is gang activity in Charlotte. I think that since his family is very involved with the media, that his mom should write a letter to his capture/kidnapper/murderer and make a personal plea for their help. I think if this person can't escape Kyle's family, it could make him crack. And maybe he would talk to the police OR just a friend...anything to get the ball rolling for answers.

hmmm, i couldn't find him in that footage either, but on the one that pandora posted, it has a still of him, in a white shirt, between 2 other people in, what looks like, blue shirts..

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=97580

ETA........

yikes!!!..nevermind, not the same person...

I just wish he would have left a message. That's the only thing that makes me think he was okay at the time when he made the calls- maybe he just needed a ride.
If he was in need of help 911 should have been called for tracking reasons but easier said now, than when you're in that kind of situation.

me too...i think you're right...one would think he was probably ok at that time....well, unless it's like what RNB's hubby said...i hadn't thought of that...

It sounds like his phone was getting low on battery so he wasn't leaving messages. If he was gagged, the voicemail would have been just sounds, there was absence of any voicemails. I would think he would leave the cell phone rolling through the voicemail even while gagged to give someone the hint or just dial 911. At that point i don't think he realized he was in trouble. It sounds more so he was trying to save his cell phone battery, as it was running low. Otherwise he would have at least left a message for someone to call him back when they get it.

''Kyle has not been in contact with any family or friends since. We are not sure what time he left the bar because his Debit card was left there.''

That comment got my wondering WHY did he leave his debit card at the bar? Did he walk outside to make the cell phone calls and someone abducted him out there to rob him or what? I just don't think he would of left the bar willingly without his debit card..

Sadie, i think you're right!! That would make sense; if he left his jacket and debit card inside the bar in his coat, then walked outside to use the cell and make the calls (bars are usually always too noisy to hear anything on your cell phone so one has to step outside or to a quiet area) He may have had intuition and was trying to call a friend to maybe tell them who he had talked to in case things didn't turn out right. Maybe he knew people were watching him so he was scared to get his coat to bring outside to make the calls, as they may think he was leaving. If his cell phone battery was running low then he would be trying to conserve the energy until he reached someone. I don't think he thought it a dire emergency at that point, yet maybe he had gotten into some kind of mess, which could cause potential trouble for himself.
Maybe He left the jacket and credit card at the bar as a clue to let people know where he was at last at in case something happened.. At least to know he was there. Maybe he didn't want whoever he was going with knowing he even had a credit card so he just left the whole jacket and card in it at the bar. (he could have went to an atm beforehand)

Sadie, i think you're right!! That would make sense; if he left his jacket and debit card inside the bar in his coat, then walked outside to use the cell and make the calls (bars are usually always too noisy to hear anything on your cell phone so one has to step outside or to a quiet area) He may have had intuition and was trying to call a friend to maybe tell them who he had talked to in case things didn't turn out right. Maybe he knew people were watching him so he was scared to get his coat to bring outside to make the calls, as they may think he was leaving. If his cell phone battery was running low then he would be trying to conserve the energy until he reached someone. I don't think he thought it a dire emergency at that point, yet maybe he had gotten into some kind of mess, which could cause potential trouble for himself.
Maybe He left the jacket and credit card at the bar as a clue to let people know where he was at last at in case something happened.. At least to know he was there. Maybe he didn't want whoever he was going with knowing he even had a credit card so he just left the whole jacket and card in it at the bar. (he could have went to an atm beforehand)

Your hypothesis is plausible, but I've been in many a (super loud) bar and made a phone call. Yes it's hard to hear what's being said on both ends, but that doesn't stop people from trying. Also, if he left his debit card at the bar (I was assuming it wasn't with a wallet) it may have been left on the bar tab. It's common practice to start a tab at a bar and leave a credit/debit card as collateral for your tab. Most bars have policies that if you leave and forget your card, at the end of the night they'll charge the amount owed plus a gratuity. It just doesn't seem that he was panicky enough leaving the bar that he would have been calling people to let them know his whereabouts should he not make it home. If he was that concerned he wouldn't have left the bar or a public area in the first place, IMO. Unless he was incapacitated in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304