NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from having dinner with my family at Ruth's Chris in uptown Charlotte(quite yummy!). Sadly, we drove by the Buckhead Saloon as we left the city. I asked my 18 yr old daughter which way she thinks Kyle would have left. If he turned to the left as he exited the building, he would have traveled "out" of the city, across some railroad tracks and straight into an arena where there is a pro basketball team. If he went right, he would have came up to Tryon St which is a well-lit, downtown area with MANY businesses and places to eat along with banks, aptartments, etc. BUT if you walk too far either way, you are in a BAD area. Charlotte is such a beautiful city, it's terrible to think danger was lurking that night for Kyle. Still no word on the ID of the found body.

Bumping this up for Kyle. No identity has been posted for the body that was found. They are fairly sure it wasn't Kyle, however, because it had been there too long. Sad to think so many people are left dead in the woods, and we can't figure out who they are!

Post from HelpFindKyle.com:

Saw on the news the other day about a guy who robbed a bank in Duluth, GA, and they think the same guy robbed a bank here in Charlotte last week - thought it was odd about how it was the same two towns that two men went missing.

Happy New Year, Tia! :)
You know, that is interesting....did they catch the bank robber?! I don't remember hearing anything.

I hope the new year will bring some peace to Kyle's family. It is really sad that so many of these missing people's families are the nicest and kindest people ever.

Kyle's dad left an entry on Kyle's guestbook this evening that said CMPD have been asked to investigate a link between the murdered Ga/NC hikers and Kyle......I don't know what in the world to think about that!

Are they thinking that suspect "Gary Hilton" also killed Kyle?? Was even in the area where Kyle was last seen?

The CMPD have been asked to look into the possible GA hiker and NC hikers that the person they arrested two days ago as posible connection to Kyle.

I copied and pasted that from Kyle's guestbook (www.helpfindkyle.com). I can't understand how they could link Kyle and this monster, but I guess we will wait and see. I looked up the elderly missing hiker dates which were in Oct, but they found the body of the missing older lady around the same time Kyle went missing.​

probably bc gary hilton was traveling between north carolina and GA..(right near justin gaines as well) and he would have probably targeted them to rob them. sick sick man. i thought it was a weird coincidence he was linked to crimes in NC and GA...immediately thought of justin and kyle...

Hilton would have gone pretty far out of his way to be in downtown Charlotte (which we actaully call "uptown" Charlotte). But I think all Hilton had was time on his hands and so making the detour to the Charlotte area was probably not a big deal to him. How ironic that Kyle had actually left his ATM card in the Buckhead Saloon.
I think it was interesting about the football schedule!

I am losing my mind! Sorry, I read this morning that the Falcons played the Panthers in Charlotte the weekend after Kyle's disappearance. I can't even remember where I read that, of course; however, I never realized that until today. There would have been people traveling to Charlotte throughout the week in order to be here for the Saturday football game.
Sorry, I must be getting old (almost the big 4 0)

I had thought about this, too, and also a connection to the disappearance of Justin Gaines. I have often wondered if there is a connection between Justin and Kyle. I know this seems like a stretch, but Atlanta played the Carolina Panthers on the weekend after Kyle went missing. I wondered if someone from the Atlanta area was responsible for Justin's disappearance...came to NC for the game...then Kyle went missing. Now...this man from the Atlanta area is arrested. It all seems too coincidental.

This was a comment from the facebook group that is dedicated to Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici