GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is a thing that was testified to yesterday but nobody on here mentioned it. The camera at the creek captured AH dumping the acid out. Is that correct? Did the testimony elaborate any further about that?

I read that in the summary write up from WRAL's website this morning, also. I wasn't able to listen to much testimony yesterday (only from around 3-5pmish). Hopefully I can get caught up sometime this weekend.

http://www.wral.com/hayes-bought-acid-asked-about-alligators-days-after-ackerson-s-death/12850982/

On cross-examination, Latour said that even though it was Grant Hayes who bought the acid, it was Amanda Hayes who was captured on a hidden camera in her nephew's truck discarding the containers of acid.

Because the trial is being streamed live on WRAL, there's no reason to hoof it downtown, pay for parking, etc, etc. just to sit in the courtroom and watch, when you can hear better online, see better online, and have access to things like the Interwebs, your refrigerator, bathrooms that work, etc.

Plus, who's going to support the killer besides his mommy and maybe a family member. And the victim was living in Kinston, not Raleigh, and her father is there at the trial most days.

Did I just read lips correctly?

2nd chair of GH's attorneys said, "I've never seen it." Right after the desktop PC was admitted? But he had an opportunity to object? Maybe he was referring to something else.....

I hate to say this b/c the boys seem so nice, but what a weird-*advertiser censored** family. Secret lotion in the cluttered barn? Whaaa?

White towel in this pic contains a bottle of what appeared to be lotion with a handmade label that read "SECRET". Found right next to the machete.

wth?

Attachments

• 090513l.png
    090513l.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 35
I really want to watch this trial (especially the police interviews), but the streaming for me is unbelievably slow and sticky. I get freezing after say half a minute, then need to reload the page to repeat the same process over and over again.
Is everyone elses the same? I watched direct from WRAL two days ago and yesterday and today am trying Wildabouttrial.

I really want to watch this trial (especially the police interviews), but the streaming for me is unbelievably slow and sticky. I get freezing after say half a minute, then need to reload the page to repeat the same process over and over again.
Is everyone elses the same? I watched direct from WRAL two days ago and yesterday and today am trying Wildabouttrial.

Try this link. It doesn't time out and it's a local tv station.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=9223333

At times this detective gives me the impression he'd rather be anywhere else but in this courtroom. He's good, but I don't think he is very happy.

I'm sorry you're having issues, jellybeanz! I"m watching from WAT & haven't had any issues. Although I am at watching/listening from work with a broadband business connection.

I'm sorry you're having issues, jellybeanz! I"m watching from WAT & haven't had any issues. Although I am at watching/listening from work with a broadband business connection.

Its okay, the new link from NCEast is perfect.
I average around 12MB download speeds so that shouldnt be an issue really.

One of the towels found 6' up on a shelf in the laundry room in AH sister's home in TX. The other was green. I was not able to listen close enough to find out the significance of these towels.

Attachments

• 090513m.png
    090513m.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 10
Oh dear lord, I hope they don't say G and A Hayes fed parts of LA to the hogs. I just can't bear that thought. Even though they may have laid the foundation for it yesterday, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

These are diagrams one of the TX investigators made of AH sister's property.

258nrm8.jpg

10z62ab.jpg

raytmd.jpg

This appears to be a diagram of the interior of the home

eah2bo.png

Was there only one camera around that property set up by the environmental task force (whatever their official name was)?
If that is the case, it is pretty amazing that Amanda was caught messing with the acid right in the spot the camera was. She had a lot of area she could have done that in, she happened to pick the spot where she would be filmed....I love it.

ETA- OMG she made no attempt to really hide the acid. What a shoddy attempt at covering up. Not even trying to put them somewhere no one would find, not wearing any gloves (even if hidden well once found her prints are all over them!) and picking the worst spot possible.
These two dummies deserve all they get not just for the crime, but because of the outright stupidity used in trying to hide all the evidence.

Photos from the game camera 1.6 miles from AH sister's home where AH disposed of the battery acid.

More battery acid pics:

IIRC, the investigator stated the receipt from Home Depot had the 4 boxes of battery acid. Each box contained two (2) one gallon jugs. 7 are shown in the last pic. One of the bottles was missing & one of the bottles still had some acid in it. The other bottles had not been opened.

Bless that man.

He just said, "I remained with.....I remained with Laura until" talking about transporting her remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria