NC NC - Lisa Robbins, 49, Bakersville, 3 Oct 2015 *C. Boyd guilty*

And the BF of Denise apparently knew of her fate either beforehand or soon after since Byrd told him he had to get rid of her. So he hears that she is going to be killed and what does he do? Apparently nothing for two weeks until he finally reported her missing. Wow!! Sounds to me like he might have had knowledge of a crime before it was committed and he did nothing. I wonder what he said to LE when he reported her missing? Did he come clean then with what he knew happened to her or did LE have to drag it out of him? Did he fear for his life as well? If so, what changed that? I feel badly for what happened to both women and I really want to know what both of these men were thinking as they made their descisions during that time.

http://www.mitchellnews.com/view/fu...-in-murder-case?instance=breakingNews_article

Cecil Scott Byrd... is charged with killing Sarah Denise Riddle, 45, of Marion, and Lisa Ann Robbins, 49, of Deep Gap. Both women were reported missing last fall.

Prosecutors with the District Attorney’s office announced their intention to seek the death penalty in Superior Court April 6. A Grand Jury indicted Byrd on the murder charges Feb. 22...

Authorities later discovered bone fragments at Byrd’s residence and off the side of Hwy. 226 near Iron Mountain. The remains have yet to be identified... They are being examined at FBI headquarters in Quantico, Virginia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back