GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

Countless tips. Took them to hotel room this morning. Put tips together.

August 8 is when they found the car. They believe it was there for about 3 weeks. It had the same plates.

If ANYONE was harboring, they will be looking at Federal charges on top of state charges.

Be proud - never seen a community like this in his lifetime. (Love Ohio!)

Is this right? They think he dumped his car around July 18, 2012 on the Michigan/Indiana border. After reading back, he was reportedly seen by that lady on the 17th, so he must have high-tailed it outta Ohio that very night and then dumped his car. Wonder if he got a different one? HOW was he getting money!?!

Now the question becomes how did he get back from MI to Ohio and where was he getting money?... I never thought he left the state. Today started off really bad for me personally but this has just lifted that cloud right away. Such great news. I am so happy that justice can begin for Lynn! Wishing the same for so many other families right now.

Is this right? They think he dumped his car around July 18, 2012 on the Michigan/Indiana border. After reading back, he was reportedly seen by that lady on the 17th, so he must have high-tailed it outta Ohio that very night and then dumped his car. Wonder if he got a different one? HOW was he getting money!?!

News stories I've read say they found his car in Michigan on Aug. 8, nothing about when he left it there.

Wonder where he's been since July 18th? That's nearly a month ago. I'm sure they'll find out.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/256175/33/Ashland--Nate-Summerfield-captured

I'm so glad that Nates been captured, justice for Lynn!

Just catching up with this. So relieved this a-hole is in custody. Now healing can begin <3

Now the question becomes how did he get back from MI to Ohio and where was he getting money?... I never thought he left the state. Today started off really bad for me personally but this has just lifted that cloud right away. Such great news. I am so happy that justice can begin for Lynn! Wishing the same for so many other families right now.

I never thought he would still be in Ohio. Driving a red pick up. One article says a man with a dog left the room right before he was arrested. I wonder if this man turned him in and they let him leave before the arrest.
I guess we will find out in due time.
I am so glad they caught him. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74