Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Something Is Not Right”

Reverend Raymond Johnson said when he asked people in the Charlotte area to pray for Maddox Ritch a missing autistic 6 year old they asked questions. He came to ask searchers where are Ritch’s parents, why no @AMBERAlert, how did he runaway from his dad.

Ken on Twitter

*video at link
I wish that people would learn what an Amber alert means- I see this all of the time, why no Amber alert? They need to know the difference. Now, why there is no BOLO alert for Maddox, is a mystery to me, along with other missing children. Some police forces are great and issue an alert while others do not when kids are missing.

Amber alert- needs a description of a VEHICLE the child was seen getting into or forced into, the license plate number, and if possible, a description of the kidnapper. That does not apply here to Maddox.

BOLO alert- Be on the lookout- this should be issued on TV/social media, etc with Maddox's updated photo and possibly photos of clothes he was wearing that day. Police also send this alert along with Amber alerts to other police forces in surrounding towns and states, if necessary. In this case, it would help to put one out, just in case he was indeed, with another adult that isn't one of the parents or he was found wandering around by himself.

I wish that people would learn what an Amber alert means- I see this all of the time, why no Amber alert? They need to know the difference. Now, why there is no BOLO alert for Maddox, is a mystery to me, along with other missing children. Some police forces are great and issue an alert while others do not when kids are missing.

Amber alert- needs a description of a VEHICLE the child was seen getting into or forced into, the license plate number, and if possible, a description of the kidnapper. That does not apply here to Maddox.

BOLO alert- Be on the lookout- this should be issued on TV/social media, etc with Maddox's updated photo and possibly photos of clothes he was wearing that day. Police also send this alert along with Amber alerts to other police forces in surrounding towns and states, if necessary. In this case, it would help to put one out, just in case he was indeed, with another adult that isn't one of the parents or he was found wandering around by himself.

I am one of those who still need this to be explained to, I'm afraid :rolleyes: Thanks!!:)

I am one of those who still need this to be explained to, I'm afraid :rolleyes: Thanks!!:)
No problem- I just feel bad because people assume that the cops don't care about the missing kids because they don't issue an Amber alert- they can't issue one, if a child hasn't been kidnapped and was seen being put or forced into a vehicle, they need a description of the car and a license plate. People assume that the Amber alert is for all missing children, unfortunately, that is not so. However, BOLO alerts should be put out always, as soon as the child is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven