Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that was a reply to a post from a day ago. I don't think they are back under there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry and thank you for clearing that up. Multi tasking here. That now makes sense.

Thank you! That's very helpful. I wonder who last saw her in pink and white panties. Earl Kimrey when he told her to go back to bed?
Would like to know if pajamas have urine on them. I'm thinking the description for the pink and white panties may have come from the person who put them on her when she wet the bed and removed her pjs. This is my own opinion.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

What about Lisa Irwin's mom? Deorr Kunz's parents?
Don't get me started.
Innocent parents are front and center, regardless of what the public thinks. Innocent parents are getting their kid’s story out there, talking about their kid continually. This is a time tested fact. I cannot think of one innocent parent who wasn’t out at press conferences, at command posts, searching for their child. I also cannot think of any guilty parents who were front and center.

Links must be mainstream media
Right, thanks, Bravo.
What I'm asking is, are there no links to MSM regarding how the family spent the holiday? I've seen things mentioned on social media, which I won't repeat. I would really like to see some info from MSM on this.

That is not true, there are lots of parents who inserted themselves into investigations, cried on camera and then were found guilty. [FONT=&quot]The parents of Shafilea Ahmed to name one for example.[/FONT]
And then there's Susan Smith.

I'm pretty sure a judge would have signed on a search warrant on day one. Day four seems a bit late when all the kings horses and all the kings men have searched everywhere including a pond. MOO of course.

I quite agree with you. However, perhaps LE didn't make the first warrant as detailed or specific as it needed to be.

Example (quoted from the URL I've referenced below):

Police may extend the search beyond the specified area of the property or include other items in the search beyond those specified or listed in the warrant if it is necessary to:
Ensure their safety or the safety of others;
Prevent the destruction of evidence;
Discover more about possible evidence or stolen items that are in plain view; or
Hunt for evidence or stolen items which, based upon their initial search of the specified area, they believe may be in a different location on the property.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/searches-and-seizures-the-limitations-of-the-police.html

The above is a general article (not specific to North Carolina) about the limitations of the police.

There are a number of LE/former LE and attorneys here as members.
There are also members who have been here forever, followed a zillion cases and even went to court proceedings in person. I would not call everyone amateur buffs as WS has helped in cases before.
Very well stated.

There have been so many rumors swirling around in this case that I think even though we know they are just rumors it can still cloud our thinking. Once you hear it you can't forget the information.

I also am taking what the BIO dad states with a grain of salt. Unless you read the court records you cannot really know what is true or not. Is he the one that made the CPS report? If the court awarded weekend visitation to him, that does not take lawyers and alot of money to enforce. Has he been paying his child support if required to do so? If you are trying to see your children would you not make sure the mother had a current phone number to contact you. Has he mailed birthday cards, has he gone to school events to see his children participate? The video interview of him is heartbreaking and I am sure he is very worried and heartbroken about Mariah but I am not ready to believe all the abuse allegations just yet. He should voice every one of his concerns to LE, but going to media throwing it out there is not gonna help find Mariah.

Hopefully there will be answers today on what has happened to this precious girl.

It really doesn't make him look good to say he knew every type of abuse was happening to all 3 of his children, but he hasn't seen them in a year because "lawyer's fees".

You can represent yourself in court to enforce visitation orders. I feel bad for him, but he failed her. CPS also failed her.

Innocent parents are front and center, regardless of what the public thinks. Innocent parents are getting their kid’s story out there, talking about their kid continually. This is a time tested fact. I cannot think of one innocent parent who wasn’t out at press conferences, at command posts, searching for their child. I also cannot think of any guilty parents who were front and center.

That bio dad wasn't called, notified, asked, etc. says it all to me. He would be the 1st one the other parent would tell, ask, anything. Especially under their circumstances, being that mom wasn't allowing visitation. (per dad) But he found out thru media, not the mom. That speaks loud and clear to me.

Have the police looked into the fact the family was supposed to be on vacation? Do they know if the family went? I mean mom and bf could be lying and saying they didn't go on vacation. My fear is what if while on vacation they hurt this baby and disposed of her so she wouldn't be found?

not sure if this was posted, I could have missed it.
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/p...mariah-woods-as-investigators-continue-search

Biological father Alex Woods and his fiancé said Wednesday night the lead detective in the case of missing Mariah Woods told them they are no longer suspects.
He and his girlfriend said they've had custody issues with Mariah's biological mother. Woods said he hasn't seen his daughter in a year, even though he claims he should be seeing her on the weekends, per a custody agreement.

I snipped quotes out of article.

Does anyone have a link to the scanner thread? Thought I would check in.

im in a group with locals in....they are discussing the activity taking place....more of the same

why are places being searched again. under the va etc....all searched before

I can post this now...

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/wcti12/status/936288933008244742[/FONT]

im in a group with locals in....they are discussing the activity taking place....more of the same

why are places being searched again. under the va etc....all searched before
Sherin Mathews was found in a place that was previously searched. That would be my guess, because it sometimes happens. Dogs may have alerted to something, could have gotten more tips, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How do we know she didn’t contact him? Did she try calling him....at 6am he may well have been sleeping still and missed a call

Is he lying? Is he not being truthful? No real truthful, factual facts about this case seem forthcoming from anyone right now. LE included! It’s a shambles

He said he was working. He and his partner seemed super credible to me. Vastly more devastated than the mother.

Yes, that's what he said...and I believe him.

Me too.

It reminds me of Deorr's case as well. And as with his case, my question is - who other than the two adults last saw Mariah and when was that?

jmo

Deoor's had a great grandfather and an unrelated male who were there and claim they saw the child camping when he went missing. Very different to me.

This case is almost identical to little Aliyah Lunsford and also similar to Ayla Reynolds.

Not always. It's typical but not always. Many guilty people like famous Susan Smith are front and center. It's more rare that innocent people refuse to speak to the media. It it can happen. Two year old Emmett Trapp's mother refused to appear and actually begged that the case NOT be reported in the media. Nancy Grace found that odd. The child's footsteps were found indicating he wandered off and walked in circles in the heat and died.

That is not true, there are lots of parents who inserted themselves into investigations, cried on camera and then were found guilty. [FONT=&amp]The parents of Shafilea Ahmed to name one for example.[/FONT]

Agreed. I mean I think it is more typical that guilty parents are more reluctant to be all over the place in front of cameras. At least after a first interview. But I don't know that that is a rule to gauge hinkiness by.

I can post this now...

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/wcti12/status/936288933008244742[/FONT]

Thank you.

IMO they will find her right there very close to home. (And my opinion,since the beginning, on what happened I’m sure is shared by most everyone here, but we can’t talk about it yet of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member