Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes me that these underachievers are able to take a child and nobody and nothing can find them.

Planned? Street Smarts? Where are you Mariah and what happened to you? Who took you?

Please search properties, abandoned buildings, cars.

Victim witness services have been bought in to assist with the family.

Sheriff blabbering again. This guy is awful. The media is allowed to ask questions, though LE doesn't have to respond.

"We have to make sure we do everything right because we only get one shot at it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting: sheriff says 'they only get one shot' at it.

Press conference same time tomorrow.

Asking for mutual respect that they will tell us what they can but please do not probe as it is an active investigation.

So nothing really new to report except that they are allowing community volunteers to search tomorrow.

The more time that passes...the more I worry that they won't find her at all.

he admitted to being emotional. I think he's exhausted and emotionally drained. who knows what they've found that has been disturbing that they haven't been able to talk about.
Sheriff blabbering again. This guy is awful. The media is allowed to ask questions, though LE doesn't have to respond.

I'm thinking this has to do with criminal charges and prosecution.
"We have to make sure we do everything right because we only get one shot at it"

My feed keeps skipping/dropping. Thanks to everyone who continued to transcribe.

Just want to say, it's very concerning LE have not made contact will ALL neighbors yet. JMO. Are there certain people who are avoiding the police? :scared:

My feed keeps skipping/dropping. Thanks to everyone who continued to transcribe.

Just want to say, it's very concerning LE have not made contact will ALL neighbors yet. JMO. Are there certain people who are avoiding the police? :scared:

It can be tough because people who have had bad experiences with LE in the past are not very eager to speak to cops and investigators. Obviously everyone should be focused on helping to find Mariah but some people may be more worried about an open (unrelated) warrant or potential charge for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu