Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious... what has brought them to this area? Did the dogs lead them that far away from the house to this bridge or a tip?

I want so bad to go help the FBI and go down under that bridge and see what they are doing.

I haven’t heard what brought them there. I’m wondering if maybe cell phone or vehicle technology maybe put someone there. Or a confession.

Looks like they are taking water bottles down the hill into the woods

I think if they wanted to block the view they'd just set up a tent there with a tarp. Which may be coming soon if they really found something. Wish another news agency would set up on the other side

Would they all be huddled in the same area if they hadn't found something? If they had a whole other area to search for her?

They are all very aware of the camera now. I hope they don't shut it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the sheriff?
attachment.php

Attachments

• isthis.png
    isthis.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 659
It looked like the sherif indicated that he wanted filming to stop. Somebody walked in direction of the camera and soon it cut out.

I'm curious... what has brought them to this area? Did the dogs lead them that far away from the house to this bridge or a tip?

I want so bad to go help the FBI and go down under that bridge and see what they are doing.

No offense but I don't think having looky loos going down to see what they're doing would help, if you know what I mean!

They seem to know what they're doing. And frankly I'm glad I'm not them right now.

no I don't think it is. carry on as you were.

DAnthrplgs, I enjoy your level headed observations and well written posts. Your contributions are well thought out and interesting.

Cell phone pings maybe?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No offense but I don't think having looky loos going down to see what they're doing would help, if you know what I mean!

They seem to know what they're doing. And frankly I'm glad I'm not them right now.

gitana, I hope that judge didn't keep you waiting too long yesterday while he headed off to the dentist!

Could anyone tell if a few minutes back if that person was in a full white jumpsuit or just a white shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member