Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm clearly seeing a trenched line across the lawn, and it appears the same way on the other side. What would be the purpose of this?"

Reply to Yellow Rose, post #960 (above) thread #5:

I think it's a way some mobile home parks delineate lots.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This is the most casual courtroom I’ve ever seen. Lots of side convos, laughing, people walking around with coffee. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you're not obligated to be here can you leave" ...court official, think they're overcrowded.

"I'm clearly seeing a trenched line across the lawn, and it appears the same way on the other side. What would be the purpose of this?"

Reply to Yellow Rose, post #960 (above) thread #5:

I think it's a way some mobile home parks delineate lots.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
It's possible that the incoming and outgoing lines for water and sewage were redone at some point and whoever refilled the trench did not do a good job of it, and the ground sank. A certain amount of a certain grade of gravel should have been used under the soil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Still just standing around chatting, nothing happening yet

[FONT=&]Media frenzy as we wait for Earl Kimrey charged in concealing Mariah Woods death to make his first court appearance. @wectnews..
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
DQNUMd9W0AUrOkh.jpg

https://twitter.com/ChelseaDWECT

[/FONT]

Thank you for the updates, they are apprecited as my pads are so antiquated, and I am not able to access video, and I don't tweet.

Sounds like they're organizing for the traffic cases that are to be heard?

It's possible that the incoming and outgoing lines for water and sewage were redone at some point and whoever refilled the trench did not do a good job of it, and the ground sank. A certain amount of a certain grade of gravel should have been used under the soil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This. This is why I love Websleuths so much. There is no topic that we don’t have an expert on. ❤️

Thank you to everyone who is reporting on the live feeds. Much appreciated from those of us who cannot watch

Thank you for the updates, they are apprecited as my pads are so antiquated, and I am not able to access video, and I don't tweet.

Just an FYI you can still follow twitter (reporter links provided) without joining twitter. I cant watch either. If I reinstall adobe flash it messes up this site for me.

Someone says "Oh boy.." looks like this could be a long wait

Still have a slight delay between the two feeds on my end...Not as long, but still a delay....about 10 seconds

I doubt EK ever dreamed the case would attract nationwide attention like it did...all those cameras are probably freaking him out.

Thanks for the updates everyone. I’m in bed with my sick 21 month old son who is laying on top of me, no video for me. You guys rock 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname