NC NC - Matthew Stewart, 31, Mooresville, 9 Jun 2009

Where can we listen to your podcast at? Would like to keep up with this incident.

I have only listened to the first few so far, but it is excellent! I went to highschool with Matt's sister, and though we haven't kept in touch, I have often wondered how the family is doing and what their relationship is with the wife. I was shocked to hear his sister on the podcast say the family hasn't talked about it and has never asked the wife any questions. I hope this investigation picks back up and hasn't completely stalled out. It appears everyone is willing to just move on. They can't even write an updated article because no one is talking. Matt deserves justice.

Thank you Freddie for the work you have put into the podcast! You are the only one who has put forth the effort to seek justice for Matt. There has been 10 years of silence and allowing a cold blooded killer to live among us. It is very difficult to stir interest in a cold case, but I would love to see some expert sleuths jump in and help to push for justice.

Freddie’s podcast is a tremendous effort in seeking out the truth about the murder of Matt Stewart.
A couple of questions/concerns:
I’d like to know why Matt & Angel’s daughter who was, allegedly, asleep during the murder is such an after thought to Angel. She takes her baby with her as she fled the scene but leaves her daughter sleeping in her room while there is an apparent killer in her home. As a mother, I can tell you with absolute certainty that if I were able to flee the home with one child in my arms I would get the other child as well. It would be risky but a mother in this situation would be protective, fierce and risk her own life to get BOTH children out of the house.

The fact that she did not do this is terribly suspicious to me. What did she know that I apparently do not? Or is there something mentally wrong with Angel?

Also, I can not find confirmation that the deceased wife of the man she marries after Matt’s murder died in a tragic way. There’s a YouTube video of Angel that her new husband produced with her talking about the murder. They allude to his wife but do not mention how she died. Furthermore, she never once mentions how ‘relieved’ she is to learn that her daughter who was left in the home was unharmed. This should have left a huge impact on her, yet there’s nothing...

What Angel Does NOT say, speaks volumes.

#TruthForMattStewart
#unforgotten

Freddie’s podcast is a tremendous effort in seeking out the truth about the murder of Matt Stewart.
A couple of questions/concerns:
I’d like to know why Matt & Angel’s daughter who was, allegedly, asleep during the murder is such an after thought to Angel. She takes her baby with her as she fled the scene but leaves her daughter sleeping in her room while there is an apparent killer in her home. As a mother, I can tell you with absolute certainty that if I were able to flee the home with one child in my arms I would get the other child as well. It would be risky but a mother in this situation would be protective, fierce and risk her own life to get BOTH children out of the house.

The fact that she did not do this is terribly suspicious to me. What did she know that I apparently do not? Or is there something mentally wrong with Angel?

Also, I can not find confirmation that the deceased wife of the man she marries after Matt’s murder died in a tragic way. There’s a YouTube video of Angel that her new husband produced with her talking about the murder. They allude to his wife but do not mention how she died. Furthermore, she never once mentions how ‘relieved’ she is to learn that her daughter who was left in the home was unharmed. This should have left a huge impact on her, yet there’s nothing...

What Angel Does NOT say, speaks volumes.

#TruthForMattStewart
#unforgotten
Amen to every word of this.

Thank you to Istiff, who just liked one of my old posts in this thread. When I clicked on the alert to refresh my memory I was surprised to see how long it’s been since this murder happened, and still with no resolution!

I will go back and listen to those podcasts, they sound interesting. I’m always very wary when a person whose spouse is murdered marries another person whose spouse is conveniently and prematurely dead.

This one should have been easier to solve than most. It’s the staged suicides, accidents, disappearances and apparent overdose or alcohol related murders that are harder to prove. MOO

Just finished the Unforgotten podcast on this case. So many unanswered questions.

Bumping for Matt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back