Found Safe NC - Megan, 33, & Ava Stack, 8, Mint Hill, 4 Dec 2017

A lot of driving the past days. Perhaps as mentioned above by Pamelado2 a medication side affect that also affected her sleep cycle.
Glad they arrived im MO safely.
I didn't see any info on medications, other than info from the Ex. Actually, I've driven all night before, especially to get away from my Ex. I'm sure we will never know, due to Hippa laws, but I'm not inclined to believe the Ex about anything concerning this lady.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I didn't see any info on medications, other than info from the Ex. Actually, I've driven all night before, especially to get away from my Ex. I'm sure we will never know, due to Hippa laws, but I'm not inclined to believe the Ex about anything concerning this lady.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Imho - with the state of mind she was in according to her father's statement and driving with or without the proper rest she put herself and her daughter and others at risk.
Thankfully all are safe.
I haven't sleuth the ex or seen much info in the media about him. It appears while mom is being evaluated in Mo. her daughter is being returned to NC to Megan's dad.
I hopee Megan is home soon and her and her daughter have a Merry Christmas!

The rest of the story....

Dec 9

According to St. Clair Police Chief Bill Hammack, officers were dispatched to the St. Clair Ambulance District building, located off Paul Parks Drive, Wednesday at 7:51 a.m. in response to a patient “acting hysterical.”

They were at the ambulance building because Megan Stack said her daughter was not feeling well, Hammack said.

“The mother was acting irrational and appeared to be delusional,” he told The Missourian.

St. Clair police ran the license plate number from Megan Stack’s vehicle through the department’s computer system. From the computer search, a notification read that the woman and her daughter were reported missing from the Charlotte area.

Hammack said Megan Stack agreed to be transferred to the psychiatric unit at St. Anthony’s Hospital in St. Louis. Stack and her daughter were transported by EMS to the psychiatric unit and arrangements were made for social services to help once they arrived at the hospital.

They had been missing since Monday, Dec. 4, according to Hammack.

According to the Charlotte Observer, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said, “Authorities are working now to reunite Ava with other family members.”

St. Clair is more than 700 miles from Charlotte.

http://www.emissourian.com/local_ne...cle_c115f479-6745-5996-9527-15c534a6b654.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back