GUILTY NC - Michael Elijah Earley, 19, murdered, dismembered, Rowan County, 5 May 2019 *Arrests*

Family plans protest after girl accused of helping in Rowan County teen's murder released from jail

• Nov 8, 2019 Updated 5 min
5dc59a629bd36.image.jpg

Madison Harrington

Photo by Rowan County Sheriff's Office
ROWAN COUNTY – The family of a Rowan County teenager is not happy after a girl accused of helping in the brutal murder of Michael Earley bonded out of jail.

According to WBTV in Charlotte, the family plans to protest at the Rowan County Courthouse next week.

Family plans protest after girl accused of helping in Rowan County teen's murder released from jail

• Nov 8, 2019 Updated 5 min
5dc59a629bd36.image.jpg

Madison Harrington

Photo by Rowan County Sheriff's Office
ROWAN COUNTY – The family of a Rowan County teenager is not happy after a girl accused of helping in the brutal murder of Michael Earley bonded out of jail.

According to WBTV in Charlotte, the family plans to protest at the Rowan County Courthouse next week.

I hope this doesn’t escalate....

Reactions: Dre
Yeah, me too...I mean, if she made her bond, there's not really anything that can be done about it.

I know the grandmother of the victim…Horrible murder…

Lauren Grimes, one of three people charged in the killing and dismemberment of Rowan County teen Michael Earley in 2019, entered a plea of guilty in court on Wednesday.

She pled guilty as charged to felony accessory after the fact to first degree murder, according to Rowan County District Attorney Brandy Cook. The judge sentenced her to a minimum of 58 months to a maximum of 82 months in prison.

In December, Carlos Rosas, 23, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, felony conceal/destroy remains, kidnapping, robbery with a dangerous weapon, and obstruction of justice.

Following his plea, he was sentenced to between 560 to 730 months in prison.

The third person charged, Madison Harrington, is out on bond and awaiting trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back