Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

Nanny camera footage from July 19 shown to those inside the courtroom recorded Brian Sluss instructing his son to meet people outside their home to complete Facebook Marketplace transactions. At one point, he is heard on camera saying, "As soon as I tell you to come inside come back....they can see you, but they can't see me."

Other footage from the same day showed Sluss constantly pacing the home and checking the windows and locking the doors. He also placed an adjustable security bar under the doorknob to prevent it from opening.

And footage from the early morning hours of July 23 showed Sluss repeatedly punching a young girl, who appears to be one of his daughters, telling her to "wake up early."

Several people in the courtroom gasped when they saw that footage, which was recorded on the day the apartment manager was supposed to meet with Moynan after not having seen her in quite some time.

Murder suspect Brian Sluss expected to testify in his own defense during trial

Why didn't the nanny cam catch him killing Monica, did it record over older footage? Was it one of those secret cams and he didn't even know it existed?
I wonder if the LE has viewed surveillance footage from March through July after she was reported missing or have they accessed the on board computer on his car to track his movements from the time her mother last saw her.

Guilty!

Holly Springs man testifies at murder trial; prosecutors claim he killed his ex-girlfriend but don't have a body to prove it :: WRAL.com

A jury decided that Brian Sluss was guilty of murdering his 23-year-old ex-girlfriend — even though her body was never found.

Prosecutors said the documented history of domestic violence in the relationship between Sluss and Monica Moynan, along with blood found in their shared home, can lead to only one conclusion.

The state is using a law called Britney's Law, which allows the jury to find the elements of first-degree murder if there are former convictions for domestic violence involving the same victim.

Guilty!

Holly Springs man testifies at murder trial; prosecutors claim he killed his ex-girlfriend but don't have a body to prove it :: WRAL.com

A jury decided that Brian Sluss was guilty of murdering his 23-year-old ex-girlfriend — even though her body was never found.

Prosecutors said the documented history of domestic violence in the relationship between Sluss and Monica Moynan, along with blood found in their shared home, can lead to only one conclusion.

The state is using a law called Britney's Law, which allows the jury to find the elements of first-degree murder if there are former convictions for domestic violence involving the same victim.
I wonder if the LE has viewed surveillance footage from March through July after she was reported missing or have they accessed the on board computer on his car to track his movements from the time her mother last saw her
Also if the apartment complex had surveillance that would show him coming and going and what he was leaving with, then you would have a time when committed the crime.

Brian Sluss was sentenced to life in prison after a jury found he was guilty of murdering his 23-year-old ex-girlfriend, Monica Moynan.

I can't remember but was he ever offered a deal for the location of the remains. Crazy it's been this long

I understand but was he ever offered a plea deal? He obviously didn't gain anything given his current situation of LWOP and still not divulging information.
I've never seen anything in print media that states he was offered a plea. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. He still claims to be wrongfully convicted, so ...

I understand but was he ever offered a plea deal? He obviously didn't gain anything given his current situation of LWOP and still not divulging information.

I've never seen anything in print media that states he was offered a plea. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. He still claims to be wrongfully convicted, so ...
I think JS knows where MM is and won't say either out of "love" for the sociopath or because she was far more involved than she'd like to let on

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back