NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

JMO
On the surface this looks to be a very similar case to the MW case not far from there. We know the POI are different but cases are similar. I cannot believe that two very young children died terrible deaths at the hands of adults almost at the same exact time and not very far from each other.

Justice needs done for this case and the MW case.

In this case if there has been no arrest yet then I think the public really should be informed who the POI is so they can at least take precautions to make sure the POI is nowhere near their home.

Can you imagine if you were a parent of a small child and lived close to this house and there has been no arrest made yet. I would be worried.
Getting a statement that it is an isolated matter does not cut it. There needs to be charges and someone put behind bars and in meantime the POI should be made public so people in the area can take the necessary precautions. Someone willing to do this is capable of other horrible deeds IMO.

Did you ever receive permission? tia It's driving me nuts that no one has been arrested yet or at least an update on the status of this case!!!
I have asked for permission to post information about an arrest of one of the people in the home the night she was raped and strangled. Arrest was not in connection to the assault or murder. I'm waiting for permission.

Did you ever receive permission? tia It's driving me nuts that no one has been arrested yet or at least an update on the status of this case!!!

In the meantime, without mentioning a name; what were the charges?

This poor angel. I was hoping to see an arrest by now. This county has their hands full, I believe little Mariah Woods is from the same area...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone in that household was arrested during the investigation but I was not given permission to show mug shot.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

This poor angel. I was hoping to see an arrest by now. This county has their hands full, I believe little Mariah Woods is from the same area...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mariah is from neighboring County, Onslow but her body was disposed of in this same county, Pender County.

Someone in that household was arrested during the investigation but I was not given permission to show mug shot.

I wasn't aware of that. Is the person still in custody?

I've always supported law enforcement and the court system but this is bordering on ridiculous.

With reports that only two males were in the home at the time of the rape and strangulation, why in hell should it ever take months to have a completed autopsy? This case has stunk to high heaven since day one. IMO the grandmother knows exactly what happened to this little girl, it was either her son or her boyfriend/husband (depends on who you ask, if boyfriend or husband).

The article states the autopsy was "performed"..Wouldn't that mean it was actually done? I'm still just waiting impatiently for more info!

I think it means the results are pending, not that it wasn't performed. Likely waiting on DNA/Tox results, Likely have an idea of COD, I would think.

I've always supported law enforcement and the court system but this is bordering on ridiculous.

I sort of disagree. They are protecting their case and want a successful prosecution. If the area is small like I think it is, the DA likes to keep a potential jury pool untainted, MOO.

Please forgive if this is a repeat --

Autopsy of Paitin Fields ‘pending’, could take several months
PENDER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Five weeks ago, a Pender County child died after allegedly being raped and strangled. As investigators wait to get the final autopsy report, WWAY just found out it still isn’t finished.
https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/12/20/paitin-fields/

And this --

More than a month, still no answers in 5-year-old’s death
Pender County, NC (WWAY) — It has been more than a month since the Pender County Sheriff’s Office said a 5-year-old was allegedly raped and strangled.

https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/12/19/more-than-a-month-still-no-answers-in-5-year-olds-murder/

There needs to be justice for this baby. I can't imagine why there hasn't been an arrest yet. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back