NC NC - Pamela Callahan, 43, Concord, 6 Mar 2006

chaddylex

Verified local - Rebecca Stahl case
Reaction score
I just listed to the Vanished Podcast about Pamela's disappearance. I came here to see she didn't have a thread.
Pamela Marie Callahan – The Charley Project
pamela_marie_callahan_1.jpg
pamela_marie_callahan_2.jpg
pamela_marie_callahan_3.jpg

• Missing Since03/06/2006
  • Missing FromConcord, North Carolina
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth07/02/1962 (59)
  • Age43 years old
  • Height and Weight5'6, 160 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsCallahan has an unspecified medical condition and needs medication.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Callahan's ears are pierced. Her nickname is Pam.
Details of Disappearance
Callahan was last seen at her residence at Melrose Apartments in the vicinity of the 300 block of Country Club Drive northeast in Concord, North Carolina on March 6, 2006.

That day, the fire department responded to extinguish a fire at the apartment complex. After they'd put it out, they were unable to find Callahan. She has never been heard from again. The fire was later determined to be arson, but no one has been charged in connection with it.

Callahan may be in the Charlotte or Huntersville areas of North Carolina. Few details are available in her case.
Investigating Agency
  • Concord Police Department 704-920-5055
Source Information

@chaddylex Thank you for starting this thread! I too found out about Pamela through the Vanished Podcast. I live in North Carolina so that is especially why I am interested in this case. I could only find the most basic information online. Interesting circumstances. I hope her family finds out what happened.

(moo, im0, etc)

Sorry to ask, but are they positive she didn't perish in the fire? I read on the podcast firefighters couldn't find anyone, but are victims sometimes missed in the type of fire at her apartment or can that be ruled-out because it wasn't a serious enough fire, and she would have been found if there?

Article from 2016:

Her family was offering a reward for the information leading to her location.

Despite all of the years gone by, I hope there will be a break in her case.

I just listened to Pamela's story on the Vanished podcast from 2021 and I hate that there's been no new breaks in her case. The connections to the tow truck driver who murdered and burned the other woman are just too strong to be denied, in my opinion. I really hope that investigator is still working this case and trying to solve it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back