GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH
Does Nick have a girlfriend/boyfriend or Significant other that you have ever seen him with or that he has spoken of with you in passing?

I am just trying to establish the frame of mind he is in right now. Since you don't feel he is going to be back at Froggy's, its obviously "out" in the town about his RSO status, and he is implicated in a case of missing person. I am trying to figure out the different stressors in his life right now. He seems awful complacent to me for someone who has so much going on in his life. Not to mention his home/tent has been essentially evicted.

Did someone say why her husband was not at today's press conference?
Did I read he was instead at Fort Bragg or am I imagining that?

I want to say that there were about six clubs that visited Froggys fairly frequently in recent months. Please do not get in your head a motorcycle gang that is shown on TV. Many of the members of these clubs are veterans, active duty, and family men. In fact, often times their significant others join them. The main club however, has been there since the bar opened as Froggys. There club house is local to the bar. There are no turf wars or anything like that. They are friendly guys that like to ride their harley's, drink a few beers, play some pool, occasionally sing karaoke, and hang out with each other.

I do not know if any of the riders will be joining the search. I do know that Thursday night, bike night, Froggys was packed. There were lots of motorcycles there. As I commented prior, Nick's car was not there. If I was Nick, after it came out his history, I would not want to be around those guys either!

Agreed. I hope he does hide or that police have a place for him to stay safe for now because he has been a good source of information. As long as the police are watching him 24/7. Whatever will lead to Kelli faster.

Did someone say why her husband was not a today's press conference?

yep, her brother stated he was at Fort Bragg at the moment

Did someone say why her husband was not at today's press conference?

I believe that it was said that LE told him to stay away from the media. Since the husband is usually the first that people look at when their wife goes missing. He is actually being smart by staying out of the limelight. Not to mention, if he is totally innocent, he may want to focus to stay on the SO so he doesn't take away time from finding his wife. Have you noticed in previous cases, the guilty usually talks to the media? Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, Josh Powell etc..
Just food for thought...

VOH, are these bikers like regular guys who are in a biker club for sport? Versus like Hell's Angels types? I've known both in my life and know the difference. You don't sound like someone cut from the HA cloth if ya know what I mean.

For the most part, they are regular guys, but they do look like HA's. I think there is a lot of misconception about the HA's as well, TBH. However, from my understanding, there is only 1 true HA in town. He keeps peace between all of the MC's. However, I do not see it as being necessary, but I do not have all the insight into that aspect.

This would not be beneficial to Pointdexter. As I stated he has Froggys as his hobby and businesses. One of his businesses is a taxi service. On several occasions, the taxi had to be called for patrons of the bar because the staff would not allow them to drive home.

I like his business plan. We were always tipped well & good for return tips/business but I like the idea of charging & being an up front taxi service. Prolly a lil more legal.

I am glad to see you were defensive over the motorcycle club. I was just curious if they still considered it "their" bar. I am (lets just say) learned in the ways of motorcycle clubs and know that they will take something such as this disappearance very serious and personal if they were their that night and are used to protecting the patrons.... It sounds to me like Froggy's is a very tight knit little bar with patrons that care. And with that said if the club members are another tight knit group that visits the tight knit bar, then I can see they are probably beside themselves right now.

Agreed. I hope he does hide or that police have a place for him to stay safe for now because he has been a good source of information. As long as the police are watching him 24/7. Whatever will lead to Kelli faster.

IMO, he should be in jail right now being an RSO and not registering his new address!

I want to say that there were about six clubs that visited Froggys fairly frequently in recent months. Please do not get in your head a motorcycle gang that is shown on TV. Many of the members of these clubs are veterans, active duty, and family men. In fact, often times their significant others join them. The main club however, has been there since the bar opened as Froggys. There club house is local to the bar. There are no turf wars or anything like that. They are friendly guys that like to ride their harley's, drink a few beers, play some pool, occasionally sing karaoke, and hang out with each other.

I do not know if any of the riders will be joining the search. I do know that Thursday night, bike night, Froggys was packed. There were lots of motorcycles there. As I commented prior, Nick's car was not there. If I was Nick, after it came out his history, I would not want to be around those guys either!

Agree. In my experience, many active and veteran service members are avid cycle fans, particularly in Fort Bragg area which offers nice road rides. It's a shame that the word 'biker' is so often interpreted with negative connotations. Bet many of those gents served the country well and honourably.

Yesterday I asked you if you thought this case would be solved, and you said yes. I think that was before the police chiefs news conference. I am just wondering, today, do you still feel the same? That the case will be solved, or are you slightly less confident...or...
TIA

I am confident. I do believe the police are leaning toward my main theory, but are also considering my secondary one, as well as any others they may have. I do believe finding Kelli is the biggest priority. After she is found everything can be put into place and additional evidence will surface.

I gotta run for a while! See ya'll soon.

I never did even once suspect any of the bikers, in fact I suspected Nick. Then finding out that he was an SO and he was talking, I took a back step and I don't know for certain just why.

From my experience in the military when you first do not show up for muster if you are a decent soldier the company commander tries to handle it "in house".He calls your house and talks to everyone in the company to try to locate you before he reports you U/A(unauthorized absence,you are considered AWOL after thirty days)I see in the missing persons report that the military filed the Froggy bottom is listed.So someone in her company must have been with her that night or was the one she was texting.

VOH, I have another question.

When you reply 'you cannot answer that question' would you please state whether you do know the answer but cant reveal it at this time?

You would still not be divulging any information but that way we can go back to the questions asked of you and remember that you did know the answer to particular questions that have been asked.

The reason I say I cannot answer is because I cannot answer for one reason or another. The reason could be because I do not know. The reason could be because I do not want to compromise the case in any way (I believe the police release information and withhold information for a reason), because I do not want to violate any friendships or relationships of trust, because it will reveal my association to the case. It is just easiest for me to state I cannot answer than divulge why. However, I am willing to go back through and clarify things as it comes out or once the case is solved.

An example is when I inquired about the facebook. I knew about Kelli's phone being turned back on, but I did not want to divulge because it would be a violation of friendship and potentially harmful to the case. However, once it was on the news, I was a bit revealed. I wanted to tell you guys so bad!

VOH- Have you learned anything new about NH that would change your thoughts about him in the last 48 hours? You appeared to believe his story the other day when you said you drilled him after KB went missing.

I cannot answer this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member