GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it a tent or a lean-to? :waitasec:
Too confusing for me - ha!

Thanks for the nice words you posted above.
Yes, I've been taking things somewhat personal - not sure why but it's a feeling I get from time-to-time. May be valid, may not be ~
it seems to happen in response to certain posters but they're entitled to their opinions too. It's when others insist they know the truth that really gets to me. If they do, then solve the darn case. We'd all welcome that and I'd love to be wrong about a theory if someone can prove the truth!

As far as the 'ASAP' text is concerned, I'll look into it but I probably just took another poster's word that the text exists. When you think of it, we've never seen proof of any of the texts mentioned in this case (like we got to in Caylee's case) and then, in some cases, even those were published out of context.

So true Woe! If someone didn't see it themselves then it is just hearsay!!! I have been reading over posts the last couple days and there are a few people on here that want us to believe they know everything and are just teasing everyone with info. Fact is police most likely know more then what they are saying and I don't believe anyone on here knows exactly what happened. If they do they are the guilty person! I think there is a big difference between people who state their opinions (which you do - and when you do say something you show where you got info from) and people who are stating facts that they can not prove

Folks I've finally finished reading all of thread one (doing laundry, phone calls, made hot sandwiches, etc.) and have not found any confirmed source for the two text messages mentioned and only the one message, 'got home safely', has the alleged message spelled out.
In thread one, no message is revealed for text two.

Tomorrow I'll try to get through thread two in hopes of tracking the truth about the two text messages and if they were ever officially substantiated. This may take awhile - lol!

Thanks FL Gurl!

DO NOT LINK TO UNAPPROVED SITES OR DISCUSS INFORMATION CONTAINED AT SUCH SITES.

DO NOT DISCUSS OR NAME INDIVIDUALS UNTIL IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL IS THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL AND IS A CASE PLAYER.

Thanks,

Salem

PS - Yes, I'm yelling!
My understanding from previous discussions is the b***k site is considered an unapproved site.

My understanding from previous discussions is the b***k site is considered an unapproved site.

Yes, it is phantomthought, thank you for reminding everyone.

Listen up Guys - when your link comes up with asteriks in it, it is not allowed here and neither is discussion of the site. WS has many reasons for disallowing links and finding ways to GET AROUND the RULES - will earn you a long TO.

Please refrain from bringing unapproved sites here.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members