NC NC - Rocky Mount, WhtFem 20-30, UP2234, healed fractures, Seagram's tee, Mar'86

Barbara Hunt may fit the narrative here.

She's a tiny thing 4'8 - 5'0" (so height off immediately), but her eye color is unknown so there's a chance whoever gave the info could be mistaken. Weighs 80-90 lbs, so if the jeans are a hip size 34" it would work. She went missing in Jan 1985 from Smyth Co, VA after she went to a local bar (Seagram's tee) and left with a car full of random women.

Yes I looked at her too - it's a good fit despite her hair being quite short (hard to know when that pic was taken). Barbara has DNA in Namus so I guess they will rule her in/out as they go through the process of JD's DNA tests?

Yes I looked at her too - it's a good fit despite her hair being quite short (hard to know when that pic was taken). Barbara has DNA in Namus so I guess they will rule her in/out as they go through the process of JD's DNA tests?

See and I really liked your suggestion of Billie Hall. I think you've got a good possibility there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See and I really liked your suggestion of Billie Hall. I think you've got a good possibility there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just checked the rule outs list fo Billie and it looks like they never compared her despite me submitting her :(

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Found: March 11, 1986
Est PMI: 6 months
All parts recovered, skeletal

Female
White
20-30
Est. 5'5"
Hair: Long red/brown, slight curl
Clothing: Black T-shirt w/"Seagram's 100 Pipers Scotch Whiskey" logo, black/grey Levis corduroy pants(size 34")
Shoes: Sandals w/white bands(25 cm in length)

Rule - Outs:
1985, June 04, Patricia Ann Schmidt, 5’4”, Hair: Red, Age: 21, 2158DFVA

1985, June 17, Cynthia Lorraine Perry, 5’5”-5’6”, Hair: Brown, Age: 17, MP8281

1986, Oct 25, Virgina (Charley Project) / Virginia (Doe Network) Joyce Wilson, 5’8”-5’10”, Hair: Blonde (Charley Project) Brown (Doe Network), Age: 28, 724DFFL

My Notes on clothing and weight estimates based on clothing:

A size 34 in vintage Levi's would equate to roughly a modern size 10-12 which would be a M/L today. Probably more on the size 10 or Medium side.

An approximate weight for size 10 pants is 140 pounds.

Below is a picture of gray Levis cords from the 80s.

Shoes at 25 cm could be worn by a woman with modern size feet of 8.5-9.5.

Also, the vintage Seagram's shirts from the 80s that I've found are a dark Burgundy or a Navy Blue. It's possible the shirt turned black from decay.

il_794xN.1491977721_qymj.jpg

il_794xN.1491976923_k7gd.jpg

I accidentally made a new post for this Jane Doe since I did not see this post while searching before.

I have sold vintage clothing for 7 years. Here's what I know about vintage Levis:

A size 34 in vintage Levi's would equate to roughly a modern size 10-12 which would be a M/L today. Probably more on the size 10 or Medium side because even as a 34" waist would probably fit a little smaller, since pants made back then had a tendency to shrink a bit more than pants these days.

An approximate weight for this size pant is 140 pounds.

Below is a picture of gray Levis cords from the 80s. This as a size 28 pictured.

Also,
Shoes at 25 cm could be worn by a woman with modern size feet of 8.5-9.5.

Also, the vintage Seagram's shirts from the 80s that I've found are a dark Burgundy or a Navy Blue. It's possible the shirt turned black from decay.

I have a size 9-10 foot and I'm 5'6" (I have above average length of feet for my height). I think we're looking for a woman 5'6" or taller, weighing 125-145 at her time of disappearance (to fit those pants).

il_794xN.1491977721_qymj.jpg

il_794xN.1491976923_k7gd.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph