NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

Yes ! That one and on Sheriff Wilkins page.( Not the Robeson CS one), all comments are turned off on that one. Not surprising.It's no wonder there's SO MANY unsolved missing cases and unsolved murder cases against women. Really the same ole stuff from 8 years ago , except a lot of info and detail has been forgotten with the community and they're getting names mixed up. But since I've followed fromthe beginning and live not far , this case is ingrained in my mind and heart .
Some interesting but not unheard of things on the Tonya Brown fb page comments.

Also , if you go to the Finding Sara Graham fb page with 880 friends, because you can't join unless you friend them.It's not even a group ! See how much they really care about finding Sara Graham. So who are we friending ?? If anyone wants to join in conversation? Just unreal !!

Also , if you go to the Finding Sara Graham fb page with 880 friends, because you can't join unless you friend them.It's not even a group ! See how much they really care about finding Sara Graham. So who are we friending ?? If anyone wants to join in conversation? Just unreal !!
The FB Group that perplexes me the most is "Praying for Sara." <modsnip>....this group (that is full of family members on father's side & locals) clearly states that it is for "prayer only" and requests that you DO NOT ask for updates or post what you have "heard." Not a very active group (last post discussion was in 2020), there is only two posts from the father/stepmother account and it reads, "wishing that youse ok love you and your always on my mind" (dated 03/13/15) & another one that simply says, "still holding fast" (dated 08/04/15). I have never understood the lack of activism in this case, I do believe someone is talking now (finally) and that is reason for the recent activity, searches, and media attention. My heart breaks for Sara's mother, I hope with everything in me that justice is near and those responsible will be held accountable as well as the ones that weren't directly involved but chose to stay silent and/or help cover up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing LE action in this case, but why all of a sudden eight years later? I wonder if something just recently came to their attention.
That quote " we have not been able to independently confirm that Sara left the house that morning..."
I believe that quote speaks volumes as to where law enforcement are with this case.

I live in this area. Nothing else unfortunately has come as far as an update. This county is one of the most violent in the country. Imwe have countless people missing this year alone under shady circumstances yet because of poverty and many of their backgrounds they go unsolved and interest is lost around here once the next crime happens.
any recent updates or rumors locally?

I apologize if this question has been discussed ad nauseum...
But... are there alligators/crocs near the area of Sara's home/work?

Thank you for your patience.
We occasionally see alligators in the river during the summer months or when there is flooding. They are rare and not specifically near the area of Sara’s home/work.

We occasionally see alligators in the river during the summer months or when there is flooding. They are rare and not specifically near the area of Sara’s home/work.
thank you for your reply...
So... there probably isn't a reason for a perp to put poor Sara in an area with these predators...

(Though I, personally, find 'gators and crocs fascinating.)

JMO

As has been said of a couple of other cases I've been following--you have to have evidence of a crime before you can get a search warrant, and just being a missing person isn't a crime. Which is a problem if you need the search warrant to find the evidence there is a crime.

A Catch 22 Situation...
JMO

TarheelHeart thank you for the update. It looks like they took the carpet and said there is more evidence, and that they don't know for sure she ever left the house. That is way more than they ever said in the beginning and took. I think of her often too. I hope they find answers and her. I don't think she if far from the house, and I do think it was someone very close to her that did this. So maybe something will come of this search. Her dad sounds defeated, and with good reason. I hope he will get his answers now.

Update:
This article was from June 13 2023 , so already 5 months old when you posted it. It was posted here and discussed on June 13,2023. Search took place almost 9 months ago now. Not another word since then. FIND SARA , Robeson County !!!It's been way too long !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back