NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

Dominique Lewis was found on December 11, 2007 by CSX railroad tracks in the wood line. I was thinking of both of these girls and I saw this discovery the next day. So I am pretty sure it will be Sara.

Testing to determine if skeletal remains belong to former Robeson deputy’s missing daughter

From the Fayetteville Observer:

“'They were the first dental records we sent,' Maj. Damien McLean of the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday."

Very telling that her records were the first ones sent. I live a county over. Things are getting scarier by the day there.

Welcome and thank you for your link.
It is a scary world out there, and if it is Sara, I hope the investigation will lead to who did this to her. There's just too many evil people running loose these days, counting on their crimes being forgotten in time. We here at Websleuths never forget those who were taken. I'm glad you are joining us!!!

Dominique Lewis was found on December 11, 2007 by CSX railroad tracks in the wood line. I was thinking of both of these girls and I saw this discovery the next day. So I am pretty sure it will be Sara.

Seems likely since they were the only records sent. Maybe the clothing was a match. I really hope there are answers and justice for Sara if it was a homicide!

Sara shares my maiden name, although no relation that I know of. I've followed her case from the beginning, but haven't checked in since her case grew so silent. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her thread pop up. I do think this could be her, unfortunately. If it isn't, at least it's bringing her case into the public eye again.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this stepmother business. Looking for last post re: this.

ETA:

Did we ever learn anymore information about this woman found/circumstances?

—-

And what is the status of this? From Marh 2015:

“Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.”

Questions surrounding disappearance of Robeson woman grow :: WRAL.com

Sara Nicole Graham – The Charley Project

Sara now has an age progressed photo here:

Have you seen this child? SARA GRAHAM

NCMC1243889c1.jpg

NCMC1243889e1.jpg

“Sara's photo is shown age progressed to 22 years. She was last seen on February 4, 2015. She may have traveled out of state. Sara's ears are pierced and she has braces on her teeth.“

—-

Missing Since
02/04/2015
Missing From
Fairmont, North Carolina
Classification
Endangered Missing
Date of Birth
04/01/1996 (22)
Height and Weight
5'4, 160 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description
A blue Wal-Mart vest.
Distinguishing Characteristics
Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Graham has pierced ears, wears eyeglasses and she had braces on her teeth at the time of her disappearance.

Details of Disappearance

Graham was last seen in Fairmont, North Carolina on February 4, 2015. She left her home in the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at 6:30 a.m. to report to work at a Wal-Mart store in Pembroke, North Carolina, where she was a cashier and door greeter. She was supposed to clock in at 7:00 a.m., but never arrived and has never been heard from again.

She'd been driving a white Chevrolet van registered to her father. That same day, the van was found locked and abandoned. It was parked in a wheat field off east McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, several feet off the road, with no indications that a struggle had taken place.

A photo of the van is posted with this case summary. Although the police didn't learn its location until 12:15 p.m., witnesses reported seeing it parked there as early as 6:45 a.m.

Graham had recently moved from Texas to live with her father and stepmother, both of whom worked for the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. On March 18, six weeks after Graham disappeared, her stepmother was fired from her position in the sheriff's office. She'd worked there for 23 years. Authorities haven't stated the reason for her termination or whether it was related to Graham's disappearance.

Little information is available in Graham's disappearance, but it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency

Robeson County Sheriff's Office 910-671-3170

Source Information

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
NamUs
The Fayetteville Observer
WBTW News 13
Federal Bureau of Investigation
WNCN
WebSleuths
The Missing Indigenous People of Canada & the US

Wow, WS is cited as a source :)

So based on the above quotes re: Connie, I wonder if Sara’s discovery will finally lead to an arrest? It’s not like DNA of an SA will lead to an arrest here, I’m presuming. But they clearly labeled her a “suspect” above.

Dental records being used to help identify remains found in Robeson County
Robeson County Sheriff Burnis Wilkins confirmed to CBS 17 that Graham's dental records were sent the state medical examiner's office to see if her remains were found off Heritage Road on Tuesday.

A surveying crew found the remains by railroad tracks. Burnis said a skull found off Heritage Road had braces.

Burnis also confirmed dental records of two other missing people who wore braces were sent to the medical examiner's office to see if they were a match.

On Feb. 4, 2015, just after noon, a van registered to Graham's father was found locked and empty parked in a wheat field on the edge of a forest along East McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, then Sheriff Ken Sealey said.

The remains on Heritage Road were about 30 miles north of where the van was found in 2015.

Dental records of former deputy's daughter sent to Raleigh to compare against remains

e144ac4f-0ea7-4f0b-af7b-0d595043aa1c-large16x9_vlcsnap2018121410h57m20s476.png

Land surveyors found a skull Tuesday afternoon under a bridge near the Rex community in Robeson County. Dec. 11, 2018. (Credit: Via WTVD)

McLean said they sent records of other missing people as well to be used to help identify the the remains.

“Yes, we did send her records. However, we are currently collecting other records as families come forward. However, we can’t confirm the identity or sex of the remains at this time," said McLean. "We will acknowledge any other family who requests for their missing loved ones dental records to be compared or any records that we feel may need to be compared."

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this stepmother business. Looking for last post re: this.

ETA:

So based on the above quotes re: Connie, I wonder if Sara’s discovery will finally lead to an arrest? It’s not like DNA of an SA will lead to an arrest here, I’m presuming. But they clearly labeled her a “suspect” above.

I have read these articles over and over and over again.... I have read her thread over and over again.... there is something VERY odd about this step-mother!! I am feeling like Sara “got in the way” of step-mommy’s relationship with her hubby. Because Sara had only been living with them since September! I just find it strange that she was fired from her job that she had worked at for 23 years AND the FBI was looking at her as a suspect in the disappearance of Sara.

Hummmmmm..... ideas anyone?
Just my opinion of course. ;)

Did we ever learn anymore information about this woman found/circumstances?

—-

And what is the status of this? From Marh 2015:

“Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.”

Questions surrounding disappearance of Robeson woman grow :: WRAL.com

The only problem I have with this WRAL News source is that the FBI hasn't come out or Robenson Sheriff Office and say that in any press conference or media source that she is a suspect. Or am I missing something? Some times a source can be someone that works in an office and over heard something. I don't know Connie or Sara or their relationship so I want to hold off on my Opinion of this. I can only hope that Sara was not harmed by a family member, that would make this even worse if that is possible.

There was pretty clearly some family tension but it didn't seem like anything terribly serious either. I always wondered if there was more to the story than was ever made public.

Where was the guy who killed Hania at the time Sara went missing? I'm still wondering about a connection there.

Her missing poster says she was wearing it.

It doesn't sound like there was anything that definitive with the remains that were found.

This body may have been out there a long time, animals take the bones and run with them. It doesn't sound like they got more than the skull, but we don't know yet. If it is Sara and there are no cloths with the bones, it's not step mommy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back