NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

Like the rest of you say, this case makes me feel very sad. I still remember little details about Sara... like her noting on a social media account that she liked eating pizza dipped in ranch dressing. About 6 months ago, I drizzled a little ranch dressing on a piece of pizza, just to see what that was like, as I thought of Sara... hey, ranch on pizza is good.

Life is about all the little moments that make up a life...and I thought about all the little details that Sara couldn't go on to create for herself in life.

I can't judge what I don't know, but it seems like not much has/had been done to get her justice. I really wish there was justice for a girl who liked the simple joy of ranch on her pizza at Walmart.

I sure feel sorry that there's no resolution or accountability for what happened to her.

This is the location: Google Maps

It's about 20-30 minutes from where Sara's car was found, on the other side of Lumberton.

This article says the remains were found on the railroad tracks: Skeletal remains found on Lumberton railroad tracks

My first thought was that it was more of Varcy Locklear's body, but apparently that was found quite a distance from Lumberton.

Re Sara -- It's around 15--20 miles from Powersville Road to Fairmont, NC. Rural areas in between.

Do we know where in Fairmont Sara lived? She was driving to work at the Pembroke Walmart.
Here's a map from Fairmont, to Walmart to the approx location of the remains: Google Maps

Nevermind, Carbuff answered. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Carbuff. I don't get the feeling this is Sara. Especially with the remains being found on the railroad tracks. JMO. I hope there is a break in her case soon.

It's in the opposite direction of what I would have expected.

Though about equidistant in the opposite direction is a pattern for quite a number of serial killers over the years. I've been convinced something different happened to her, but maybe she did just run into bad luck.

In conjunction with National Missing Children’s Day, the Charlotte Division of the FBI is asking the public for information regarding the cases of three missing persons in North Carolina.

President Ronald Reagan proclaimed May 25 as National Missing Children’s Day in 1983. Missing Children’s Day is dedicated to encouraging parents, guardians, caregivers, and others concerned with the well-being of children to make child safety a priority. It serves as a reminder to continue our efforts to reunite missing children with their families.

The FBI in North Carolina is continuing active investigations, alongside our local law enforcement partners, for three missing persons. Asha Degree left her home in Shelby on Feb. 14, 2000. She was seen walking along the highway a few hours later, then vanished. Sara Graham left her home in Fairmont to go to work on Feb. 4, 2015, but never arrived. Abby Lynn Patterson left her home in Lumberton, on Sept. 5, 2017, and has not been seen since.

If you have any information on any of these cases, please contact the FBI's Charlotte Field Office at (704) 672-6100. You may also contact your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate

Charlotte FBI asks for help from the public for National Missing Children's Day

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back