NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

Im pretty sure Sara's dad and step mother are still together, although at the time I think there were questions raised about them not getting along. Maybe they had a fight that night and Sara intervened and it all went sideways... Accidentally. Maybe even the dad accidentally killed her so he and the step mom staged this mysterious disappearance since he's in LE. No one knows.

Also, I don't think the van was locked. In fact, the back was left open. In my opinion, the van was just a little too clean to not be an inside job. Suspicious at minimum.

Her SM and Dad did split not to longer after Sarah went missing...THe van was locked, well at least thats what every article I have read says and the groups that I belong to about Sarah. I have never heard of the back being opened...Stepmom gets fired for personal reasons and dad relocates to another police department...def a inside job somehow. I have also read where the stepmom had info on the sheriff Sealey at that time so maybe it was a truce. Sealey is now on the cold case team that has brought Sarahs case back into the public, so this should be interesting.

There are some cases I wonder why there isn't a podcast and this is one. But I have a strange feeling LE will not only be uncooperative, but try to discourage it if they are asked for input. Podcaster's sometimes like to go to the parents and in this case her father IS LE. And here mother was far away and in another state (Texas?) at the time of the disappearance.

Sara’s case gone totally QUIET.

What’s the latest?
theres a new group on facebook that is trying to bring Sara back into the public eye North Carolina Cold Cases

I have been researching and sleuthing the murders in NC well especially the 3 girls found dead all in the same are in 2017...My best friend also lives in Lumberton so she gives me alot of insight on what goes on there...it is VERY corrupt. *modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time believing every LE officer in a small town is corrupt and would keep the death of a fellow officer’s daughter quiet. All that’s needed is a cadaver dog to verify.

I have a hard time believing every LE officer in a small town is corrupt and would keep the death of a fellow officer’s daughter quiet. All that’s needed is a cadaver dog to verify.
I would assume that a search warrant is also needed to search private property; to get that, a probable cause document is also needed. And a lot of nerve if the search is for the property of a LEO. We've seen it done before -- it's not impossible, but solid facts are necessary. SMH. Maybe one day it will happen.
Five years -- I can still see her sweet smiling face in my mind every time I see her name of think of her. Justice delayed is justice denied, as we know.

I would assume that a search warrant is also needed to search private property; to get that, a probable cause document is also needed. And a lot of nerve if the search is for the property of a LEO. We've seen it done before -- it's not impossible, but solid facts are necessary. SMH. Maybe one day it will happen.
Five years -- I can still see her sweet smiling face in my mind every time I see her name of think of her. Justice delayed is justice denied, as we know.

As has been said of a couple of other cases I've been following--you have to have evidence of a crime before you can get a search warrant, and just being a missing person isn't a crime. Which is a problem if you need the search warrant to find the evidence there is a crime.

Poor Sara. I hope I'm wrong and she really did just leave home for a better life.

As has been said of a couple of other cases I've been following--you have to have evidence of a crime before you can get a search warrant, and just being a missing person isn't a crime. Which is a problem if you need the search warrant to find the evidence there is a crime.

Poor Sara. I hope I'm wrong and she really did just leave home for a better life.
BBM
Zero chance of that.
And it's overwhelmingly obvious that local LE doesn't want this case solved.

BBM
Zero chance of that.
And it's overwhelmingly obvious that local LE doesn't want this case solved.

Yeah, I know, but I cling to hope until there's a body and not just knowledge. Foolish of me...

It's such a sad case. No justice and it seems like hardly anybody cares.

MAR 20, 2020
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Sara was last seen on February 4, 2015. She may have traveled out of state. Sara's ears are pierced and she has braces on her teeth. Her photo is shown age progressed to 22 years.

NCMC1243889c1.jpg
NCMC1243889e1.jpg

This case is still so aggravating and sad.
As many of us here on WS have agreed -- there are those who do not want it investigated, and Sara's probably thin little file in the Sheriff's office is filed way back on some forgotten shelf, IMO.

We have not forgotten you, Sara.
May you be at peace wherever you are.

National Missing Children’s Day 2020 | Federal Bureau of Investigation

National Missing Children’s Day
May 25 2020

As the FBI prepares to observe National Missing Children’s Day on May 25, they reaffirm their commitment to investigating these cases and finding children who have been reported kidnapped or missing.

Selected missing children cases are pinned throughout our country’s map. Sara Graham happens to be one of the cases highlighted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back