NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a surprising lack of locals here. I'm just saying that if I lived in Fayetteville NC, I'd be right on over at that nice new hotel surveying it for a future wedding or something. And incidentally snapping pics of their elevators.

Which reminds me of something else...these are amateurs. No pros. No rings. The difference between a hotel and a motel is that a Motel has you drive right up to your door...it's a Motor-Hotel, thus the name. A Hotel has you enter thru a lobby to access your room. Sanford has several hotels AND motels. Only a dumbass would choose a hotel.

My nephew in Sanford is going over there to take pics as long as the police are not around anymore. He'll check it out.

Here, anyone caring for a child may seek child support from parents or other parent after 2 weeks. Since it seems father was gone most of the time, it seems reasonable to me that he would have owed to someone, maybe his sister. The article doesn't say it was child support paid to the mother.

DOes anyone know if Carey Lockhart-Davis related to AD in anyway...through marriage?

It was said early on that there is no relationship at all

not by marriage or anything

Davis is a pretty common name

and the name McNeil is apparently very common in the Fayetteville area

Isn't it interesting how people see the same situation differently. I saw it as the a showing of support to this son/brother that was sitting there alone trying to answer questions with intelligent answers and not getting too emotional. I saw it as a father that was giving comfort to his son knowing the pressure was showing from his tone of voice, his answers and body language. He was trying and doing a fair job but Dad knew it was not easy so he came to his side. He didn't put on a mic to speak, just sat beside his son. I don't know how so much negative was pulled from what I saw as a positive display of parental support.

I saw his actions as those of someone trying to control the situation in what was being said...Just like he has tried to squash everything the daughter "C" said on the first interview with NG....He knew about the drugs and the crap that little girl was in the middle of while at her momsters...IMOO

DOes anyone know if Carey Lockhart-Davis related to AD in anyway...through marriage?

From what is reported, no relation - made clear in early news reports - like 25,000,000 news reports ago so I don't have the link handy.... but can find it if needed.

I posted this last night - does anyone know how to get ahold of case info in NC if you have a criminal case #? Thanks. I know this can be done in person, etc, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it online, like in FL. I haven't seen one but didn't know if some of you fellow sleuthers may know. Thanks!

But my point is, that we are hearing conflicting stories on who was actually raising her. He says he was, now it is apparent that that is not the whole truth so why even say it........it just strikes me as strange.
I believe the aunt raised her, I also sense a bit of anomosity between the two....jmooc

Laugh out loud all you want, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Virgin_Islands.

With all the talk about "foreign" I just suggested, but it's probably not.

It was really only a chuckle. Here's the line about who found little Shaniya: It was members of the U.S. Virgin Islands Police Department, who were in town training in nearby Sanford with their police search dogs, who found the body.
and the link: http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-Cri...Shaniya-Davis-searcher-describes-finding-body
Hope I did that right. I don't post much!

But my point is, that we are hearing conflicting stories on who was actually raising her. He says he was, now it is apparent that that is not the whole truth so why even say it........it just strikes me as strange.

Well, I think it depends on how literally you take those words. If he traveled as much as they say he did...then it would make sense that Shaniya lived at multiple locations. Home with Dad and Aunt, depending on his travel situation. It would also make sense that he gave his sister money to take care of Sahniya in his absence. I take care of my nephews every few weeks while my sister is going through chemo...she gives me a little money to help out with food, etc., but I would harldy call it raising her kids.

Wow, the more I read about this case, the more I am just shocked....

I have to say now that I'm beginning to believe that that SD's dad KNEW what was going on over at AD's house and in her life PRIOR to sending her to live there....(and I was thinking that it was a tragic mistake on his part in sending her... I'm not thinking that anymore)...she previously came home with cigarrette burn marks on her after being with her mom? And he sent her BACK over there? UNBELIEVABLE!!! His friends offered to step in and take her in.. in order for her to not go back to her 'bio moms'... and dad refused? I'm speechless....this is just really too much to comprehend.. all of it...

I can't say what I really feel because it would be too bad to say...:banghead:

I posted this last night - does anyone know how to get ahold of case info in NC if you have a criminal case #? Thanks. I know this can be done in person, etc, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it online, like in FL. I haven't seen one but didn't know if some of you fellow sleuthers may know. Thanks!

I haven't been able to find any yet belimom - I have a few links but none of them show the detail like it does in other States - sorry, I don't think I helped you at all. If you want me to post the links I have I will.

Here, anyone caring for a child may seek child support from parents or other parent after 2 weeks. Since it seems father was gone most of the time, it seems reasonable to me that he would have owed to someone, maybe his sister. The article doesn't say it was child support paid to the mother.

True...and when she spoke Carey said she was a single mother of 3, etc

she truly seems to be so broken up about this...there is some sense of conflict with her brother

we don't know how many family in-fights occurred over his "decision"
the sister seemed to think this was just a 2 night stay, a weekend

I have read where AD told her "you will never see Shaynia again"

IMHO that was the time to get someone..somehow...involved

I am sure there is a LOT of guilt and fingerpointing going on among the people who did love Shaynia....and yes I think they loved her...but at some point is that "enough"?? To totally absolve everyone based on grief is putting our own heads in the sand

some things that bother me : the felons and the living conditions in that trailer

that could have been easily checked out

from day one "locals" posting on the tv station page in Fayetteville have said that Sleepy Hollow is the lowest of the low, the most dangerous drug infested place..

the huge difference between the lovely home with the dad, the "beemer"...and Sleepy Hollow

why a "fund"?? why does every family with a tragedy set up a fund now?? for what?? Oil changes on the beemer??
there are plenty of people who lose a loved one, a child, thru natural tragedies....leukemia, cancer, accident....should they each have a "foundation"?? Most of them suffer alone...

IMHO the "family" should lie low at this point, grieve among themselves and shut up or get their story straight...no need for another "foundation" and please God don't let any of them write a book or sell a tv movie on this tragedy...enough is enough

and where is Brenda?? AD's sister..and her baby/toddler?? where is she?? In another crackden??? why isn't she charged with something

I saw his actions as those of someone trying to control the situation in what was being said...Just like he has tried to squash everything the daughter "C" said on the first interview with NG....He knew about the drugs and the crap that little girl was in the middle of while at her momsters...IMOO

I am wondering...he tries to present himself is such a positive light, thumbing the bible...oh such a "good" christian and all that jazz.....

What he heck was he doing having unprotected sex with a known drug addict? How does a "good upstanding" man meet someone like her? I think dad frequented the belly of society to have his itch scratched. I think he knew or at the very least should have known mom & the company she kept was BAD news.

Whoever said that the little girl was burned with cigarettes and didn't report it...should be arrested. IMO

Umm......so 5 good years is enough and then whatever whatever?

I don't think anyone is "bashing">> just asking why oh why would you take this little girl to a trailer where I would not leave a pet?

as for them not knowing what the trailer was like...WHY not?

maybe future tragedies could be prevented....5 "good" years is not enough IMHO

If you go back and read the post you responded to, I believe most of your questions have already been answered.

As for 5 years being enough? I don't think the poster ever said that, intended the meaning of that at all. Of course 5 years is not enough. That question doesn't even make sense.

I looked and could not find online records of criminal cases.

I checked the clerk of courts online a couple of days ago and couldn't find anywhere to get info online.

Please forgive my ignorance for not being able to read everyone's comments.

Do most of you think that she was raped twice:

1) in the trailer by the guy who took her to the hotel

2) delivered her to a second pervert in the hotel who raped her again

Please forgive my ignorance for not being able to read everyone's comments.

Do most of you think that she was raped twice:

1) in the trailer by the guy who took her to the hotel

2) delivered her to a second pervert in the hotel who raped her again

I'm thinking once or twice a day for the past 3-5 weeks that she was at the home of the creature that gave birth to her.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member