NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks more like she put her out the door, Shaniya was picked up in front of the MH

But that came from MAM. Not saying that's not what happened, but, this is his word on it.

Also an added note Will the autospy tell if she had anything to eat?

GREAT POST and I do agree.

HOW CAN ONE TALK AWAY A CIGARETT BURN?
HOW CAN ONE PRETEND IT WAS NOT THERE?
HOW CAN YOU EXCUSE IT?
HOW? :furious::furious:

Blind eye? Denial? Both?

They said on ng (according to BL) CIGARETTE BURN=skin condition called excema (sp?)..sorry but I do not buy it cos I've had it since a child & it does not look anything like CB..not sure how he can even say this since he claims he did not see them & Shaniya told others they were CBs from mph ppl & AD mom.

Oh no...............snipped from article
Tim Allen, who is taking care of Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter after her father kicked her out of his home, says Lockhart's girlfriend named Ty was doing a wonderful job taking care of the 5-year-old for months.
"Yeah she was well taken care of, just always hair done and smelling good, just like she was her own biological child," Allen said. "I don't know if he met somebody out in Utah and basically Ty just went away ? and just went downhill from there."

Click here to read more allegations against Lockhart
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084
a MUST READ!!!!!!

This article says that Shaniya was picked up by McNeill IN FRONT OF the mobile home when she disappeared. I have not heard that before. Then why the blanket? Why the feces? They are not part of the abduction then? Perhaps she soiled herself earlier and got in trouble? That's why she was on the couch (if she ever was)? So mommy put her outside for MAM to pick up? What??

O/T:
I was scrolling through the TOS and saw that I broke a big rule and wanted to apologize. Earlier today I linked to the press conference. At the end, the feedback sound wouldn't go away and I had to shut down the laptop to make it go away.
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows if it did the same to anyone else, I am truly sorry, but I really had no way of knowing it would do that.
I don't know if it happened to anyone else, but I'm sorry anyway.

someone posted pics a few pages ago amysmom. A couple of them looked very similar IMO

Just wanted to say, Father was probably treading lightly with the ED, his name was NOT on her BC, probably did not want to make waves, ED would I have Imagine been the custodial parent, not saying its right, and a baby is gone, without going to court , proving Shaniya was his daughter, did he really have any rights?? Just askin here, I was wondering if ED would have kept him from Shaniya?? You know , for spite??

Well the Dad seems like such a babe in the woods. He had no idea about the drugs, the prostitution, the rundown trailer or the cig marks on his baby's body. Heck, he is not even sure his name is Brad. Are NG and her panel of hangers on are either dumb or just playing so the interviews with the family keep coming. This crime is unspeakable and there are no excuses.

SO it sounds like he had clothes in the car that would have fit her...why was she in her nightgown at the hotel?
What the [bleep] ?

The pants wouldn't fit over the diaper. JMHO.

http://news.mync.com/site/news/stor...thorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

"Police said Wednesday they are determining jurisdiction location in the death of Shaniya Davis before any new charges are filed.

McNeill's attorney, Allen Rogers, said it's "reasonable" to guess McNeill might be named.

"With the reports we have seen, he's the primary suspect," Rogers said. "Unfortunately we have a murdered little girl and it's reasonable that the state would be looking to Mario McNeil."

Police search warrants of McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, indicate that police found a black and yellow girl's jacket and a child's pair of jeans. Police also took a plastic straw, swabbings and soil samples."
My guess is those aren't Shaniya's clothes though. McNeill better start talking *if* he's not the one who killed Shaniya and left her body there. MOO

We all have so many questions, really......

AD says she put SD on the sofa, or last saw her on the sofa at 5:30 am. Did Shaniya have a bad dream, had she gotten up to go to the bathroom?? WHY was AD up at 5:30 and can name this as the time she last saw Shaniya??

If the septic was blocked - they were using the outside facilities. Explains why the children may have been too afraid to wander off the porch to find a place to pee/poop.

So many parents still don't get it. They must not follow any of the news stories that show that children disappear and are killed weekly. Perhaps dad was so busy working out of town, maintaining a relationship with his girlfriend, and did not at all think that bad things would happen. Maybe he thought that his God would take care of everything.

No matter what. The family did not do this. Its a terrible world out there. Parents need to start behaving differently ...

Just wanted to say, Father was probably treading lightly with the ED, his name was NOT on her BC, probably did not want to make waves, ED would I have Imagine been the custodial parent, not saying its right, and a baby is gone, without going to court , proving Shaniya was his daughter, did he really have any rights?? Just askin here, I was wondering if ED would have kept him from Shaniya?? You know , for spite??

Shaniya apparently had not been there a lot...the baby daddy said he only knew her for 3 weeks...

a simple drug test and the egg donor would have lost

not to mention...not even legally living in the trailer...only on a part time job for a few months....let's get real here

yes, she could have demanded visits...supervised....but of course with supervised visits it is hard to pimp your little girl

I mean...the state workers are negligent but even they would notice that right??

A couple of pix that I had not seen before so am posting them and then g'nite all:

Attachments

• Shaniya1.jpg
    Shaniya1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Brad and Shaniya.jpg
    Brad and Shaniya.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 76
I really see no difference in this case with the father and with Somer's case where the mom let her walk to school at her age w/out an adult.
I followed that one from day 1 as well, and I can tell you...we were not allowed to talk negatively about DT. We had stern warnings of T/O if we did.
What's the difference here. His child is still in the mourge. Can't we just discuss the criminals and worry about dad if it turns out he did know more and ignored it???
Why can't we focus on MAM and AD?
I think many, if not most, of us here consider ourselves as concerned about preventing crimes as we are about solving them.

We don't just want to learn from these tragedies who the criminals are, but what things to do and what things to avoid so they are less likely to happen again.

That's why we post books about what to teach your children about stranger danger and spotting abuse...

...and that's why some of us post about what parents need to do to keep their children safe.

KWIM?

And JMO, but I feel we have all the evidence we need to say that sending your child into that situation, in that way, is a practice parents need to see as an unacceptable risk.

But that came from MAM. Not saying that's not what happened, but, this is his word on it.
I tend to believe it's true because at that point, why would he lie? Hmm...

NG says........
McNeill shot a guy in head and neck and ran over a cop...........why was he out of jail?
and drugs also!

He bonded out!!! He's waiting for his trial!!!

years ago on drug charges, while on probation, he's busted for drugs again and he goes to jail from 2003-2006!

Officers from VIRGIN ISLANDS found Shaniya???
Where they the dog trainer guys?

Here are some facts.

Between 1/1/2009 and 11/18/2009, the number of police reports on or near each street are as follows:

Sleepy Hollow: 30
Lester: 0

And, just as an aside, here were the problems for one of the Sleep Hollow incidents:

Burglary-forcible Entry
Robbery
Kidnapping

I don't have any familiarity with either street or general area. I can only imagine that it is common knowledge to residents that the Sleepy Hollow vicinity is not as safe as the Lester vicinity.

Now, as parents, isn't it our #1 job to keep our children safe?

NG says........
McNeill shot a guy in head and neck and ran over a cop...........why was he out of jail?
and drugs also!

Officers from VIRGIN ISLANDS found Shaniya???
Where they the dog trainer guys?

Just goes to show, the man has no regards for human life, and he surely didn't care about Shaniyas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306