NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like MAM picked up Shaniya at 5:30 and went right to the hotel with her(?). This actually makes more sense to me than if he'd gotten her approx 3 when the blanket was tossed.

I'm thinking Occam was right, and MAM just took her to the hotel, raped her, drove down the road, and killed her. No other customers.

Sad and evil.

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to a Sanford hotel.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6457986/

thats just it. something isn't right.

for the last week, i'm STILL trying to figure out WHERE they got the info that the mother sold her...
and MAM WAS the last known person to see her or have her alive, then that makes him the responsibly party. WHY is his bail so low... and where are the murder charges? LE is dragging their feet... SOMMETHING reeks about this case.
i dont think they know ANYTHING for certain.
Where's the proof of human trafficking? I'm by NO means sticking up for the mother... but I don't think LE knows or can prove anything against her
WHY is the bail so low is a great question ? :waitasec:
There is also talk that MAM had a *advertiser censored* computer site for Shanaiya and his house was broken into and comp stolen.
Whenever you are dealing with a minor child they can not spell that sordid details out for the public. I do not know where that info came from .... WHAT IF THE FEDS WANT TO BUST A TRAICKING RING???? what if they are gathering enough data to do a bigger bust. I do not think they are going to let these 2 out right now anyway.

G-d, why kill her then? Why not cut your losses and release her. Drop her off somewhere,anywhere. Why did they have to kill her?
How do you look into a childs eyes and kill them'?

The devil takes on many forms evil pure evil

ABC TV news Raleigh:

First degree murder charge will be filed against MAM. News conference scheduled for 8:00 p.m.

Ok...this thread is moving way to fast, but my local newscaster this morning stated that the Mom took the child to the hotel (no link, I can't find it), has anyone else heard this?

ABC TV news Raleigh:

First degree murder charge will be filed against MAM. News conference scheduled for 8:00 p.m.

What about monster mom? Hope she is charged right along with him. :furious:

IIRC, I believe the images were obtained on 11/10 at 6:11 a.m. (whatever day it was the mother called because she called 911 at 6:53 a.m. Her body was found this past Monday, 11/16. Hope that helps!
Thank you

Ok...this thread is moving way to fast, but my local newscaster this morning stated that the Mom took the child to the hotel (no link, I can't find it), has anyone else heard this?

Never heard this one before. The mother called 911 while Mario was already at the hotel.

I thought the rumor was pics of Shaniya being advertised on a *advertiser censored* site were found on momsters computer. Thus, the charges against her.....IIRC

Just a heads up... Going to close this thread in a few, please continue Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member