NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I have with the "cleaning her up" from the feces is--why would he drive all the way to Sanford. I hate to be graphic but if it was that bad, the odor would have been awful and quite a ways to drive to clean her up. JMO
You're right ~ as in all over his car seats and he was carrying her into the hotel! :eek:

As I recall I really don't remember alot of rage at Caylee's funeral either !! Just saying hummmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought Caylee's service was really nice. I may not care for George and Cindy Anthony but I thought the service was beautiful and the music was perfect for little Caylee. Everyone was well behaved in my opinion.

I watched part of Shaniya's service and turned it off. I won't go into detail but ........ Just looking at that little tiny casket was more then I could deal with. I'm used to praise music...it was just different. Don't want to be critical about it.

Hi. I have been following these threads for days but haven't posted. I have two things to add.

First, my feeling is that AD DID sell that baby to MAM. She probably told him (and perhaps several others before that) to go ahead and do what he wants. But she probably assumed he would bring her back. I wouldnt be surprised if that had happened before with other guys.

As far as the hotel thing goes, I really believe it is connected to the fact that they found feces on the porch/door handle. He may have intended to do it somewhere else, outside or in his car, but he had to clean her up first. That would explain why her scent was only found on the towels. He cleaned her up and they left.

I knew some people in my past who sell drugs. Money is no object because they didnt really "earn" it. It makes total sense to me that he took her to the hotel to clean her up, paid the money for an hour (like a john might for a prostitute) cleaned her up and intended to spend a little time with her there but heard about the amber alert and left. On NG tonight, one of the scrolls at the bottom of the screen said something like "McNeil is accused of killing Shaniya, raping her and dumping her body." The order of that sentence grossed me out but it is entirely possible considering how sick he obviously is...
Welcome to WS, post more often, it helps to bounce ideas off of each other sometimes!

First, my feeling is that AD DID sell that baby to MAM. She probably told him (and perhaps several others before that) to go ahead and do what he wants. But she probably assumed he would bring her back. I wouldnt be surprised if that had happened before with other guys.

I agree with you in terms of the bolded part. I think AD never expected for Shaniya to die. I think she brought her into the living room or into the front yard and accepted something ungodly would happen to her, but I believe she expected her to be back within a couple hours.

I also don't think she sold Shaniya to MAM or anyone else, at least in the strictest sense. I think she was woefully behind on a drug debt and MAM "suggested" Shaniya as payment. Suggestion might have involved threats to torture or kill AD or her son and Shaniya was relatively expendable. She hadn't had time to really bond. I think I might be in the minority by thinking that this decision was not an easy one for AD, but of course that doesn't excuse it by any means. I just think AD was a drug-addled mess who had quite a bit of pressure applied. She differs from the rest of us in that giving up Shaniya was actually something she would do instead of running screaming to the cops or a neighbor or BL or anyone else.

I don't think this was a routine thing, and I don't think AD shopped her out around town. After all, as much as we immerse ourselves in the cases here, I'm not sure that AD or MAM or anyone else had the connections or the marketing skills to enslave Shaniya. Did they even have internet access? I think AD was a monster who got caught in her first foray into this "business" and MAM might have raped kids before. I honestly think both of them were drugged out of their minds when they hatched this plan and that AD has a monstrous hell waiting for her when her mind clears. I wish pain and misery and eternal suffering on both of them.

I just don't think this was an enterprise. I think it was two sick, drugged-up freaks. One in jam, one a depraved pedo. My gut is that the deal was made in the early morning hours and Shaniya was dead by 8am that day. I refuse to give them credit for anything more organized than that.

Oh, that's a really good point! I wouldn't doubt that AD collected benefits all 5 years. It could have been an agreement between AD and BL maybe that's the reason he was never put on the birth record......hmmmm

Remember seeing Shaniya in the graduation gown and hat? We know that she had just started kindergarden so the little graduation had to have been from Pre School. The father would have had to have the same info...shot records, SS# and everything else in Pre School too. I think he just thought it was time for her mother to raise her....and that left him with no responsibilities as far as kids are concerned.

I also remember him being upset because Child Protective Services didn't contact him when they had been to the mothers. They must have known he existed and had had Shaniya if he thought they should have contacted him.

I think enrolling Shaniya in school prompted the move back to AD. Up until this point, everything was loosey goosey. She was under everyone's radar. But once she entered school, the school requires medical history, shots, emergency numbers, social security #, and structure meaning a child is at school everyday.

He may not have wanted that responsibility - would mean going to court. Taking a paternity test. I have a sneaky suspicion everyone around Shaniya didn't want the courts/DSS to get involved for some reason.

Remember seeing Shaniya in the graduation gown and hat? We know that she had just started kindergarden so the little graduation had to have been from Pre School. The father would have had to have the same info...shot records, SS# and everything else in Pre School too. I think he just thought it was time for her mother to raise her....and that left him with no responsibilities as far as kids are concerned.

I also remember him being upset because Child Protective Services didn't contact him when they had been to the mothers. They must have known he existed and had had Shaniya if he thought they should have contacted him.

Earlier we were talking about evil.. This was in an email I got awhile back... and I thought I would share it. It says alot JMO
------
Real evil
Someone supposably found this posted on a forum after 9/11. It would seem to have been posted by someone who "knew" what true evil was.

There are those who don't believe "evil" exists-----that all things are
'relative'-----what may 'be' evil to one person is not so to another----
and that both 'views' are valid. I believe this to be absolute rubbish,
representing a lazy and cowardly thought process. Nevertheless...

There are some who believe evil exists, but who are realistic enough to
know that they have been relatively 'sheltered' from 'it', never really
experiencing 'it' in any substantial way. They may even consider
themselves 'blessed' in this regard.

Then there are those who believe evil exists and that they in fact have
experienced it directly, either being a victim of 'it', or maybe just
'witnessing' it first hand. However, what the majority of these people
experience is just 'petty' evil------petty animosities---
petty jealousies-----violence with petty motivations. Even some really
horrible acts are the resutls of 'petty evil'.

But there is another kind of evil which only a minority of people are
familiar with. It is something so dark, so alien to their own nature and
to what they had thought could even exist, that with their first
encounter of 'It', they are astonished--------'it can not be so, this
can not possibly be'. And they are 'diminished' by the encounter. There
is a loss of 'innocence' so profound that it seems almost irrepairable.
And this is a problem, for, in order to defeat this evil you must be
able to recognize it, to recognize it you must be able to
understand(know) it, and to know it a part of you must die. To hope and
to pray for the destruction of this evil is all fine and well. But so
long as no 'divine' intervention comes, the price of confronting 'It'
will be paid with blood----yours----or 'Its'. It will never be placated.
It can not be appeased. And these are the 'Powers' who rule this day.
– Author unknown

I just thought of something.
What if AD owed MAM a heavy drug debt and he threatened to take Shaniya if she didn't have the money. so that morning he broke into the trailer (which would have been a loud commotion the neighbor heard...) Took Shaniya and told her he'd wait until like 8:00 a.m. She panicked and called police, thinking they would find her before time was up. He took her to the hotel to wait, and when he didn't hear from her he raped and killed her & dumped her body. Would explain too why he'd admit to the kidnapping charge and try to blame the mother for trafficing her daughter.
???
I want to find some way of making sense of this crime - I still can't believe anyone would purposely GIVE their child away for sex to ANYONE...
I hope we find more out - that puts some sense into this (although I know none of this can EVER make sense).

Still, why no murder charges for AD? She had to be involved in this...
JMO

I'm not saying you're wrong, but that baby surely does look like her daddy.

When my granddaughter was born, it was like her mama had given birth to my son all over again. NPN. No Paternity-test Needed. My son did get one simply because they weren't married but really, there was none needed. It's amazing like that sometimes. I see almost no mama genes in his daughter.

I agree with you in terms of the bolded part. I think AD never expected for Shaniya to die. I think she brought her into the living room or into the front yard and accepted something ungodly would happen to her, but I believe she expected her to be back within a couple hours.

I also don't think she sold Shaniya to MAM or anyone else, at least in the strictest sense. I think she was woefully behind on a drug debt and MAM "suggested" Shaniya as payment. Suggestion might have involved threats to torture or kill AD or her son and Shaniya was relatively expendable. She hadn't had time to really bond. I think I might be in the minority by thinking that this decision was not an easy one for AD, but of course that doesn't excuse it by any means. I just think AD was a drug-addled mess who had quite a bit of pressure applied. She differs from the rest of us in that giving up Shaniya was actually something she would do instead of running screaming to the cops or a neighbor or BL or anyone else.

I don't think this was a routine thing, and I don't think AD shopped her out around town. After all, as much as we immerse ourselves in the cases here, I'm not sure that AD or MAM or anyone else had the connections or the marketing skills to enslave Shaniya. Did they even have internet access? I think AD was a monster who got caught in her first foray into this "business" and MAM might have raped kids before. I honestly think both of them were drugged out of their minds when they hatched this plan and that AD has a monstrous hell waiting for her when her mind clears. I wish pain and misery and eternal suffering on both of them.

I just don't think this was an enterprise. I think it was two sick, drugged-up freaks. One in jam, one a depraved pedo. My gut is that the deal was made in the early morning hours and Shaniya was dead by 8am that day. I refuse to give them credit for anything more organized than that.
I'm still trying to figure out how LE came to the conclusion that the mother was selling Shaniya for sex. Did they get this story from the perp? Where exactly did that charge begin? I recall that the perp was said to be extremely uncooperative, and why would they take his word for anything?

Someone else had to have that info, I don't believe LE would take the word of the perp and actually charge her with this horrible crime based on his word.

From A to C, but what happened to B in this sequence? Please enlighten me, anyone?

I am thinking as another stated Perhaps Coe was B and just because we have him on an interview saying one thing doesnt mean he didn't let it fly to the powers that be when wrongly accused.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but that baby surely does look like her daddy.

I just don't see it. Someone please do a side by side for me. We are talking BL and Shaniya right? Please help me see the resemblance.

From A to C, but what happened to B in this sequence? Please enlighten me, anyone?

Maybe Coe was a third party to the conversation that night. I think maybe MAM and AD discussed it, Coe was disgusted and opposed, and AD moved Shaniya to the couch so that a sleeping Coe wouldn't be awakened by MAM returning several hours later. All conjecture, of course, but the image comes easily to me for whatever reason.

I'm not all that sure that AD didn't confess. "I told him he could take Shaniya to pay off a drug debt, but she was supposed to be back!" I really don't think these people are intelligent. Or maybe in her actual moments of fear, she came clean in hopes it'd bring Shaniya back. Listening to the 911 call, I do believe that AD sobered up at one point and realized either that she had made a terrible mistake or that she could be in serious, serious trouble.

You know people on TV and us here have all guessed at the reason for the feces...well perhaps she was scared to death and it just happen, You always hear about that happening in extreme cases of fear. I know thats not a good thing to say ..but neither is the other.

I think people see things different then everyone else. Very rarely do i ever see a likeness between a perp and a sketch done of him or her and other people can say it looks just like them.

I have been told at times I look like someone else and I never see it. I think it is alot of how are minds process the view.

Maybe Coe was a third party to the conversation that night. I think maybe MAM and AD discussed it, Coe was disgusted and opposed, and AD moved Shaniya to the couch so that a sleeping Coe wouldn't be awakened by MAM returning several hours later. All conjecture, of course, but the image comes easily to me for whatever reason.

I'm not all that sure that AD didn't confess. "I told him he could take Shaniya to pay off a drug debt, but she was supposed to be back!" I really don't think these people are intelligent. Or maybe in her actual moments of fear, she came clean in hopes it'd bring Shaniya back. Listening to the 911 call, I do believe that AD sobered up at one point and realized either that she had made a terrible mistake or that she could be in serious, serious trouble.

I thought Coe was at home taking care of a nephew? Not even at the MH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea