NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
From [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4436389&postcount=58"]Brittanee Drexel's[/ame] thread:

Ed Smart says the Drexels are doing the right thing by keeping Brittanee's photo out there.

"It is that awareness, it is going to be that exposure, that helps her to be found," Smart said.

So... this should be plastered all over the front pages of cnn.com, foxnews.com, etc. I know there are other missing/endangered children, but due to the events of Shaniya's disappearance that are unfolding as we sit here, I believe time is of the essence (and there are some good leads with MAM, the hotel, etc) and that's is urgent that more people are made aware of this situation.

I have a theory.

What if the abuse-prostitution happened earlier? Say McNeill came by for an appointment around midnight or so. The 3 a.m. flurry of activity at the trailer and the disposal of the blanket came after he assaulted her? What if she was badly injured at that point already by McNeill? Mom freaks out, they sedate Shaniya, clean her up. Mom tells McNeill to get Shaniya out of there and take her someplace and hide her. They concoct a story that implicates Coe. Mom gives McNeill time to get to a hotel then calls 911 and sends police on a wild goosechase after the wrong man.

It's stupid, I admit, but it might be the best they could have come up with after McNeill went too far.

I think that scenario is totally plausible, except for the human trafficking charge against the mom. Seems like there's more to it than that, sadly. And by the way, it's not stupid - it's very possible.

I have a theory.

What if the abuse-prostitution happened earlier? Say McNeill came by for an appointment around midnight or so. The 3 a.m. flurry of activity at the trailer and the disposal of the blanket came after he assaulted her? What if she was badly injured at that point already by McNeill? Mom freaks out, they sedate Shaniya, clean her up. Mom tells McNeill to get Shaniya out of there and take her someplace and hide her. They concoct a story that implicates Coe. Mom gives McNeill time to get to a hotel then calls 911 and sends police on a wild goosechase after the wrong man.

It's stupid, I admit, but it might be the best they could have come up with after McNeill went too far.

She is alive and healthy looking at 6:11 on the surveillance video. Mom calls the police 30 minutes later if I have my timeline right. That timeline doesn't work at all to me. And the charges are trafficking of a child with intent of child being held in sexual servitude. That is a pretty specific charge.

I think "mom" and mcneil saw this very pretty little girl show up on the doorstep, they have no emotional attachment to her whatsoever (I have a lot of questions about bio dad sending her to a condemned home surrounded by convicted felons. Robert from Idaho had been sent away for a month to be with a mother who didn't have custody, but had the prerequisite convicted felon boyfriend), but anyway they end up with this beautiful child that they have no attachment to and decide to make a quick buck which probably looks pretty appealing when you live with raw sewage. A small amount of money can improve that situation quite a bit.

I found several FB sites devoted to finding Shaniya. One site founder in particular mentioned that she (Shaniya?) was the sister of her coworker...?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=209524349255

Hmmm...

(I'm assuming it's ok to post the FB link b/c it's a site about finding Shaniya, not a personal site).

Thanks. The half brother has been mentioned in the media, (on Nancy Grace) the other night and I thought for sure I had misunderstood or that they meant the mom's half brother, and I had not been able to find anything about it...this FB corroborates the media story here: http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/13/missing-5-yr-old-shaniya-davis-suspect-arrested-take-2/

So, since the half brother is a co worker of the girl with the fb page, he's a bit older than Shaniya. He may be able to provide good info of living conditions, custody, before this happened.
Since he is of working age, he must be dad's son.

ETA: This makes me wonder why dad's children do not have his name. Shaniya didn't, now thie guys last name is coleman

I found several FB sites devoted to finding Shaniya. One site founder in particular mentioned that she (Shaniya?) was the sister of her coworker...?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=209524349255

Hmmm...

(I'm assuming it's ok to post the FB link b/c it's a site about finding Shaniya, not a personal site).

I wonder if the 2 women with the Dad at the presser are fiance and maybe his daughter? The one on the right looks younger like maybe she could be his daughter or stepdaughter? Just a thought.

I wonder if the 2 women with the Dad at the presser are fiance and maybe his daughter? The one on the right looks younger like maybe she could be his daughter or stepdaughter? Just a thought.

I remember reading he is engaged, can't provide a link, though. I also saw his sister's myspace photo, and she was pictured with the older lady. So I'm guessing fiance and mom.

What do we know about April Autry; McNeill's girlfriend who attended his hearing. Found this through Pipl:

April Autry, Fayetteville, a girl, Amariyah Ja'na McNeill ... [ www.fayobserver.com ]. Madison County Obits... FEBRUARY 16, 2005

I believe that the woman on the left is his sister. Don't know about the other one....could be daughter?????

Elam said human-trafficking is second to drug dealing as the most lucrative black-market enterprise in the world, and is expected to surpass drug dealing soon.

He said Americans think Asian nations are the primary child sex-traffickers, but the United States has become the No. 1 destination point for child sex-trafficking. An estimated 300,000 American minors enter the industry each year. The demand is highest for white, educated, middle-class children age 13 to 14.

Oklahoma is a pipeline state, he said, and indicators suggest the state ranks seventh to 10th in child sex-trafficking nationally
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20091023_18_A18_Theres876431

OMG! How can this be?

Last night I couldn't even find words. What haunts me is the "mother" who would deliver her own daughter into such torment and fear. I could never bear the grief of being parted from my own child her age, or of not knowing whether I'd ever see her beautiful face or smell her fragrant curls again... much less the responsibility for subjecting mine--or any other child--to horrors such as these. I would lay down my very life to protect my daughter from any harm. It's a despicable, cowardly, loathesome and vile act to even expose a child to something which robs them of innocence. But someone please tell me, how does someone deliver their own precious child into the hands of ruthless evildoers... and just walk away.

I don't even know Shaniya and my heart was already broken for the filthiness--and carelessness--to which she'd already been exposed. But it's now shattered for the savagery and degradation she now faces and the danger this baby is in.

Please JESUS You see EVERYTHING nothing is hidden from you... shield little Shaniya from those who would misuse her, bathe her in your bright light, and close Shaniya's ears and eyes to any evil that would try to permeate her sweet spirit. Please take away her fears and keep her mind in Your perfect PEACE. As you rock her gently in your loving arms, thank you for enveloping her in a warm fresh blanket of innocence... in your name we pray AMEN.
:prayer:

:parrot:

Still playing catch up, sorry if this has been posted:

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

"Police have not charged anyone with molesting Shaniya, but said the investigation is ongoing."

"Coe said he and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, were in a relationship and that Davis is pregnant with his child. He said Shaniya, though not his biological daughter, called him "daddy" and was wearing his other daughter's clothes when she was kidnapped."
Good afternoon! So we're to believe that Shaniya who had been living with her bio-dad up until 3 weeks ago would be calling Coe "daddy"? I think if she did, it was because she was told to. And why wouldn't she have her own clothes on? MOO

thank you (((((salem)))))! after I heard about the ground search being conducted I looked at the map and saw that huge lake....

OK I am confused now. This is a ground search and lake located between the MH and the motel? Why would they think they'd find Shaniya back in that direction?

In regards to Oklahoma being a pipeline state for child sex trafficking, as soon as I saw that I thought of that mom, dad, and gorgeous 6 year old little girl who disappeared fairly recently in OK. Bizarre case. We have a thread about them.

I think that scenario is totally plausible, except for the human trafficking charge against the mom. Seems like there's more to it than that, sadly. And by the way, it's not stupid - it's very possible.

I think that scenario does cover trafficking as well. "According to arrest documents cited by the newspaper, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

"Knowingly provided with the intent she be held in sexual servitude" would apply if she handed the child over to him and he took her into a bedroom for sex. The prostitution charge would cover taking payment. Also, she "permitted AN act of prostitution". That means an act of prostitution that has ALREADY taken place - not acts that may take place in the future. See what I mean?

What do we know about AA; McNeill's girlfriend who attended his hearing. Found this through Pipl:

AA, Fayetteville, a girl, *advertiser censored****J*** Mc ... [ www.fayobserver.com ]. Madison County Obits... FEBRUARY 16, 2005

Here's a link to some intersting info and possible connections I found and posted last night.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4435755&postcount=320"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa