NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt she was driven anywhere...too much risk. I believe she was whisked away to an awaiting private jet at a near by flight line.

Definitely feel like I'm moving around in jelly as well. Nice description.

Along with a stomachache, a headache, rage, anger, sadness, and I am SO tired, but cannot put my computer down.

I really wish I would have never seen the photos from the footage at the hotel. That image of her looking up at the elevator lights will forever be burned in my head. She had no idea what waited for her wherever that elevator was bringing her.
This is too much.

Momtective, thank you for the definition. I really wish more people would be able to deal with this sort of thing. I know that if it's hard for me to read, others won't be able to even

The BF and I are just having this convo...WTF is wrong with Canada that the RSO's in the neighbourhood have more rights than the children here?

Why is her bail 51,000? Both Coe and McNeil were 100,000
She is just as bad or worse. AD's mother needs to shut her trap. The whole bunch make me sick to my stomach. Good mothers do not sell their children for drug money.

I still think she went out in a large piece of luggage. If McNeill didn't pass her off to someone in that hotel, then he did something horrible to that little girl in that one hour before he left the hotel. Surely, LE has the video of when he left the hotel. They should know by now if he molested her first before taking her to someone. Dogs alerted to a towel in the hotel room. Did this bas**** get a go at Shaniya as part of his payment as a player in this deal? :furious::furious: And you are right, a woman could have been the one he handed her to.

There are organizations that endeavor to stop human trafficking. I am going to join one or more. This has to be stopped. I believe human trafficking and child *advertiser censored* are pushing the kidnapping and killing of our children.

I know people feel sorry for the dad, but I am a little angry at him. He did not even know this woman it seems and he let his precious child go live with her? Who does that?

My daughter who is now grown was the most beautiful child I've ever seen. I have to say that even though I'm her mother. She was absolutely precious. I never had anyone say to me that hey, I could make a lot of money selling her to human traffickers! Anyone who did would have met the wrong side of my father and brothers. I rarely let her out of my sight and she's now 36. Thank god.

P.S. Sometimes she gets on me, saying I was overprotective. Yeah, well -- she's alive isn't she?

I really wish I would have never seen the photos from the footage at the hotel. That image of her looking up at the elevator lights will forever be burned in my head. She had no idea what waited for her wherever that elevator was bringing her.
This is too much.

So right. The image of her innocently trusting this and the image of the with that smug look on his face in court will stay with me for a while.

Thanks Salem, I wanted to bring this prayer to the new thread too, I think its beautiful.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
Amen.

Amen.

I was so furious that I shut my laptop and put it down in the basement until I cooled off. Your prayer brought me some peace and I'm praying for everything you wrote.

I hope they are searching the flight plans for every flight that left from SANFORD-LEE COUNTY RGNL Airport Private Jet Charter Flights and Air Charter Service on Tuesday.
I'd check the bus schedules at the nearest depot to the hotel.

Sorry to throw some unfininished posts in here. It's hard enough to get any posts here tonight. Ready to say "Leave me the f alone for a while", but that's just not me...

:furious::furious:$51,000 bond???:furious::furious:

You can't be serious!!! What the heck is wrong with those people?

I suppose if anyone decides to get into the business of kidnapping, trafficking and prostituting children, NC is the place to do it.

So right. The image of her innocently trusting this and the image of the with that smug look on his face in court will stay with me for a while.

This is one of the worst things for me, that image will forever haunt me. Just like the video of Sandra skipping through the MH park and Caylee singing on GGP's lap.

Just in case it's possible that they left the country by boat, I posted on a cruiser's forum about Shaniya. Alot of boats are heading south this time of year for winter cruising... It's a long shot but I wanted to do something, anything at all, that could possibly help this little girl.

However, I believe MAM was probably not supposed to stop with her, and did so b/c he wanted his turn with her before handing her over. :furious: ... I don't believe he went that far out of the way "just because" - I think it was on his way to wherever he was taking her.

So my guess is Sanford NC (that's where the hotel is, right?) is on the way from Fayetteville to the drop-off point. If she left the hotel with someone else or if her appearance was altered, I do believe that LE would've posted that so everyone could be on the lookout.

I believe she went in with him, was molested, left with him. And I pray with all my heart that she will be found and returned home to her father, whom I believe to be a good man who really cares about and loves his daughter.

it is my best guess she made it out of that hotel..within the HOUR that they are saying that MAM left (which one hour later from the photo would put him at 0711)

she is LONG GONE. WHERE???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member