NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, g'night, hopefully tomorrow will be the day that Shaniya is found..

yep after studying all the facebook pages mentioned and the news articles about his first wife....this poor man has seen tragedy and yes he definitely has other children....

what I am a bit confused about is it has been mentioned that he travels a fair bit so who looked after shaniya and the other kids??? is it his family...this hasnt been mentioned yet..........

also after looking at the facebook pages of the family of his first wife, they look to be extremely decent people and they have links to churches and ministries.....also the background of his other daughters facebook page and the background of shaniyas photo (in the white dress) and someone mentioned his address is in a good area, shaniya was obviously being bought up with decent people and very nicely (and the other kids).......how did he end up with this scum bag in the first place???? (i know he said it was a one night stand) and how did he not know the mum was living in a run down trailer in a bad area..........dont they live in the same town if the sister dropped her off.......I mean when you live in town you know the good and bad areas.....

I said earlier, the reference to "her being a beautiful young lady" and the one night stand, the three weeks...I have to precious Yorkies and I wouldn't let them stay somewhere I had not visited myself. I feel there is SO much more.
To repeat what I said back in another thread " if they were luck enough to find her alive, they should not get the chance to swap her around."
The charges speak for themselves. I wonder if he,has had more charges added?
The words spoken by COE about her never being in the living room and educated minds could figure that out...did he just admit he knew she was being prostituted and kept in the bedroom?
Who last saw her?(not mom or BF)??

Does anyone think they seem to be looking awfully close to the road in that helicopter footage? Is it just me or does it appear they are looking for items tossed rather than a body.
Maybe just wishful thinking. I know Caylee was discarded close to the road also
I'm dying to know what led them here and why they are so certain it's a good tip!!

Read in news articles (Fayetteville Observer / WRAL) that they are looking for Shaniya in this search.

yep after studying all the facebook pages mentioned and the news articles about his first wife....this poor man has seen tragedy and yes he definitely has other children....

what I am a bit confused about is it has been mentioned that he travels a fair bit so who looked after shaniya and the other kids??? is it his family...this hasnt been mentioned yet..........

also after looking at the facebook pages of the family of his first wife, they look to be extremely decent people and they have links to churches and ministries.....also the background of his other daughters facebook page and the background of shaniyas photo (in the white dress) and someone mentioned his address is in a good area, shaniya was obviously being bought up with decent people and very nicely (and the other kids).......how did he end up with this scum bag in the first place???? (i know he said it was a one night stand) and how did he not know the mum was living in a run down trailer in a bad area..........dont they live in the same town if the sister dropped her off.......I mean when you live in town you know the good and bad areas.....

ETA I do agree he should have set up supervised visitation first to let her get aquainted with this woman and checked out living conditions and people around her. Poor baby, they probably told her her daddy didn't want her anymore. I can't imagine what she has endured.

I guess you can't really judge a book by it's cover. A Lot of people live in run down trailors but they may be well kept on the inside. Although we know the conditions of moms wasn't at all sanitary. Maybe when sis dropped her off they had it all cleaned up and the sewage hadn't backed up. Maybe he truely did believe mom wanted to try to be a mom. She had a job and a place to live. We don't know how that trailor looked 5 weeks ago except the exterior and we also don't know what exactly mom may have said to trick dad into letting her have her. I don't know how he hooked up with her. But I for one am not condemning dad. He could have never guessed things would turn out like this and I am sure he is in a lot of pain right now and beating himself up over this. I truely feel for him and I am hoping there will be resolution in the morning!

A prayer for Shaniya until she is safely home...

Originally Posted by not_my_kids

Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
Amen.

Please continue...

Amen. and Amen again.

I can't read this thread. I can barely read the articles in the newspaper, I start to feel rage that is more than I have ever felt.

If they find this child and a hair on her head has been harmed...I better stop there in case I ever run for public office *LOL*

This is so awful.

after lurking for a couple of months before posting I like so many of you read through these missing (and found deceased) child cases and I have never seen such outrage as the comments I am reading being left on the news bulletins and blogs about this mother and the scum bag who took her to the hotel........

now is the time for you guys in america to use this public outrage to do something about something......I dont know what ....maybe re child sex offenders or you child protection units..... (and beleive me australia needs to do something as well) but america has way more people of course....and really high profile cases.....

something has to be done soon about the decay of our society otherwise we will end up back like in the roman times

after lurking for a couple of months before posting I like so many of you read through these missing (and found deceased) child cases and I have never seen such outrage as the comments I am reading being left on the news bulletins and blogs about this mother and the scum bag who took her to the hotel........

now is the time for you guys in america to use this public outrage to do something about something......I dont know what ....maybe re child sex offenders or you child protection units..... (and beleive me australia needs to do something as well) but america has way more people of course....and really high profile cases.....

something has to be done soon about the decay of our society otherwise we will end up back like in the roman times

AMEN. First people have to believe it.

Good Morning!
Hoping today is the day little Shaniya is brought home to the family who loves her!

Yep. Prayers here too that this baby will be found today. Praying she will be happy and healthy!

Search to resume for missing 5-year-old girl
Shaniya Nicole Davis
11/16/09
Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
Updated: Today at 6:10 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities will resume a ground search after daybreak for a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville, whose mother is set to appear in court Monday on charges of human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

I want to know why the *ell HLN has stopped showing her picture. I can understand that she mat be the victim of a sex crime but how the _____ do they expect to get tips and spottings of her if her picture isn't out there?! People could see her and not even know who they are looking at.

I agree. I don't think this story has gotten proper coverage from the beginnng. Over the weekend, before they arrested AD, Shaniyas picture wasn't even on wral's homepage.

Good morning all. I was just checking in to see if the sweet girl has been found yet.From Money Girl's link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575235,00.html):

Capt. Charles Kimble of the Fayetteville Police Department said several agencies spent the day looking for signs of Shaniya Davis between Spring Lake and Sanford, which are about 25 miles apart. Kimble would not elaborate on what information officers had received. They suspended the search at dark. The area included woods and some homes, police said.

"We're following up on a tip. It seems to be good, so we're out there looking," Kimble said.

BBM. This article also spoke about the hotel and used wording I haven't seen (noticed) before, saying the video showed him "carrying the girl into a hotel room." So, careless with their words or is there more footage that we haven't seen?

Normally we don't post info on people who past on and who are not associated with the case even IF the members of the family are now part of a case.

We also try and make sure we have the right person in the older articles before we put the information out there for the public to view when searching.

It would be so unfair to say something about someone that is not true based on searching out something without being able to back it up.

Good morning all. I was just checking in to see if the sweet girl has been found yet.From Money Girl's link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575235,00.html):

Capt. Charles Kimble of the Fayetteville Police Department said several agencies spent the day looking for signs of Shaniya Davis between Spring Lake and Sanford, which are about 25 miles apart. Kimble would not elaborate on what information officers had received. They suspended the search at dark. The area included woods and some homes, police said.

"We're following up on a tip. It seems to be good, so we're out there looking," Kimble said.

BBM. This article also spoke about the hotel and used wording I haven't seen (noticed) before, saying the video showed him "carrying the girl into a hotel room." So, careless with their words or is their more footage that we haven't seen?

ughhh... I am hanging on for good news, are they searching the woods for a body? or some-one who lives in the area?

BBM. This article also spoke about the hotel and used wording I haven't seen (noticed) before, saying the video showed him "carrying the girl into a hotel room." So, careless with their words or is their more footage that we haven't seen?

Another sleepless night for me worrying about this poor child while I'm warm and dry. I did see one RSO in Sanford with the last name McNeill in the registry. There are 26 RSOs within a 3 mile radius of Sanford, NC. Sanford is in Lee County. There are also 3 RSOs with the last name McNeill in Cumberland County. One lives on the same road as the address MAM gave at arrest, but different house number.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/

One question in my mind: If AD sold her child into prostitution, can MAM still be charged with kidnapping? Or will his charges be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus