NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible situation. Rest in Peace now shaniya. May everyone involved be swiftly executed for their crimes.

I cannot believe this. There are no words. I don't know how much longer I can follow these cases. Little Shaniya went missing about an hour and a half from my home. I can't believe these people. Where do they come from? Selling your daughter? I need a self imposed time out from posting.

ETA: Thanks to everybody here on WS. I would not have made it thru this without you guys. This one really touched me.

Lord,
Thank you for shining your light on Shaniya, I know you have held her close Lord through all of this.
Lord, mend my heart of all this hate right now, and help my friends here at websleuths..I know their hearts are heavy right now..
Lord, please wrap your arms around all children, keep them safe, and touch the lives Lord of those people who choose to go out and harm children. Please Lord show them that you love them and they can be different..

My apologies for all the prayers folks, but right now, I have so much hate. I think right now I truly understand what it must be like to sit back and contemplate committing a crime, because I swear, if I could get my hands on those two creeps, I would kill them with my bare hands..

Thank you. I couldn't get the words right. You captured them perfectly.

I don't think she was kidnapped, I think she was handed to him on a silver platter, god , Never in my wildest dreams , so many mothers have lost thier babies, begging for them to be returned and this momster hands her off witout a care in the world good mother my AZZ!!!!!!!!

I agree that she was handed over on a silver platter....especially since Mom supposedly put her on the couch at 5:30AM..and MAM arrived at a hotel 45 minutes away at 6:11AM....not enough time for mom to fall back to sleep and the child to be stolen. I bet mom was pimping the sweet angel out all along...and had to get rid of her before she was to return her to her daddy...and she would spill the beans. I am so sad!

HLN Report

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-PlIW-s08"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis' Body Has Been Found 11/16/09[/ame]

The Aunt took her to that Davis woman,don't want to call her a mother anymore,in October.I've not heard the father say Shaniya was going back to him,but he gave Shaniya to her,because she wanted to be a mother now.

Do we know if she was really living with mom long term. I thought I had read that Shaniya was suppose to go back to her dads and the mom called and asked for a few more days?
According to Shaniyas dad, she was due home last weekend, but the "mother" asked if she could stay longer..

Fox just confirmed it.

I'm torn between rage, grief, and a sad sense of relief that she's not suffering. The thought of her having been in horror for the last week and perhaps lasting, was most unbearable.

May this get people's attention. Things need to change.

Good am :blowkiss: It is bad enough friend, we need not torment ourselves w thoughts of her pain or misery prolonged... unless LE has said otherwise, I sincerely do not believe she was alive beyond Tuesday.:hug: :prayer:

:parrot:

I'm still thinking the 60 yr old guy was the john she was taken to. I guess we'll have to wait for the DNA results on her to know for sure. I hope they find him as well. They all need to be strung up and shot--sorry, I'm angry. RIP Shaniya.

Treat them like they would in the good old days.Take them to a public park,castrate them,torture them until death ,and parade there body's thru town for everyone to see.That is how my in-laws described what would have been done!

So, it sounds like the guy who found Shaniya's body went straight to the media. I hope LE had the chance to speak with family members first.

Fox just confirmed it.

I'm torn between rage, grief, and a sad sense of relief that she's not suffering. The thought of her having been in horror for the last week and perhaps lasting, was most unbearable.

May this get people's attention. Things need to change.

BBM

This is my feeling at this point. She's at peace and no longer being hurt by these monsters. If she can't be with her daddy, at least she's now with her father. RIP sweet little girl.

UPDATED: Missing girl's body found
Updated at 01:44 PM today
<snipped>
The child's remains were located in an area bordered by Highway 87 south and Walker Road - just south of Sanford - during a second day of searching.

Davis was last seen alive at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford last week - the same morning her mother reported her missing from her Fayetteville home. Police say a surveillance video from the hotel showed the child with 29-year-old Mario McNeill.

The area where police found the body is about 7 miles from the hotel.

7120487_600x338.jpg

Volunteers and police examine Davis' body seconds after it was discovered in a patch of kudzu near Walker Road Monday
7121144_600x338.jpg

Click for images from Monday's search, the surveillance video, and for pictures of Shaniya Davis
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/gallery?section=news&id=7110067&photo=1

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7120664

:angel:

I am not religious but I do know and feel that the Lord has her and has freed her from pain, and erased her memories of any pain.

I can only hope that her poor little body has enough DNA evidence to get somebody, and get 'em good.

seems bio dad has a history of making bad decisions-he hooked up w/ momster was his biggest ---there are no words-my anger is all consuming-RIP little angel.

This is just insane!

I am so angry that I can't compose what I really want to say and remain an active member here. All I can say is that I am so ready for all the people that are criminally connected to the murder of this innocent child to be served with a quick, harsh punishment. "I don't knows" don't count. If you're connected, your done. If M claims he was just a transporter, he could have transported her to the nearest police station, but he didn't...his choice. I say get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419