NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for the O/T.
But not-my-kids,
I had no idea about these types of codes for human trafficking.
Am I crazy for wanting to scrutinize and sleuth the he** out of Craigslist ad's now???

Every single day, I think about the world my son will grow up in, and it breaks my heart and scares the crap out of me. I pray our children will be able to retain some of their innocence throughout what our world has become.

i wish we knew if mcneill left the hotel with her! i can't help but wonder if he "delivered" her to someone at the hotel...it's been reported that they checked out before the police arrived, but i don't understand that. did the clerk see them as they came in and called or was this an employee reviewing tape and saw them on surveillance. ahhh, so many unanswered questions....

Hi Joga, We know from a link he was seen on video arriving at 6:11 and he left around 7:30.

To know what time he left it would have to be by video, a visual sighting of him or the room door clocked the time he exited from his room. We haven't been told yet. IMO

What a sad, horrific day.

Prayers for Shaniya's family. Her real family, not the disgusting filth that used her like a common kleenex and threw her away. May they take comfort in knowing she is where there is no more pain or suffering. And prayers to all of the members of this forum who have been touched by Shaniya. Let's not forget.

FYI: I personally am not trying to bash anyone (my heart aches for the whole family, involved or not) BUT... I question everyone involved with this child (CPS, neighbors, school?, family) The media can portray anyone anyway they want. I need more info. The thing that disturbs me is that when someone in invloved in this underground human trafficing they are a very tightly knit group. You dont just walk up and ask if you can buy someone's kid. When my kids were removed from their house of horrors the egg donor was portrayed as a savior being held against her will-NOT The press was nowhere to be found when it was discovered she was actually a major player who worked a deal with LEO. FBI said these people have special ways of advertising their kids and letting each other know they are also involved in the "child sex ring" (example: motorcyles wave to other motorcyles)

I think these "people" aren't savvy or tight knit at all. Just your typical low life scum bag crack heads willing to do anything to be able to wrap their lips around that crack pipe again and again. IMO

THANK YOU, elepher! You have no idea how close I came to tipping my bottle of liquor out of sheer frustration at trying to get this information.

I would have joined you!

I kept coming up with 0 results. I was putting MAM's name in, when I guess I should have used AA's.

whew!

Patty G. ......at least two other threads have been started on this topic since the body was found...one in Crimes in the News and another one here in Missing....could they be merged ? TIA

search of her name here is what i found . AA

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4435755&postcount=320"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6[/ame]

They should drag that grandmother who was defending her daughter to the scene and let her look upon what her daughter has done to that child. Don't make the father see his kid on a slab.

That ignorant woman probably didn't really even know shaynia
she just came on and ran her ugly mouth in "defense" of Antoinette

there is NO defense for that IMHO

I also have a very low opinion of the grandmother. She says nothing to plead for her grandaughter, but will surely speak up when it comes to her child.

Really7? That means something??? How stupid am I???

You're not stupid. You're normal.

basically it says, "Children for sale price depends on age" It can relate to live children or child *advertiser censored*

Finally caught up....had to take a break a few pages back and work out my anger cleaning the kitchen....but DH will be pleased. Now I'm going to go aimlessly wander the aisles at CVS & Dollar General...DH will NOT be pleased. I just HAVE to get away from this right now. God bless every one.

Let's not cast stones friends... the question rather in my mind is whether there is anything to be possibly learned from this heartbreaking tragedy. I do not think any would desire to, nor could possibly, put dad in the same wretched category as the actual perpetrators of these horrific, heinous crimes. No one could accuse dad of exploiting or intentionally profitting from his daughter's rape and murder or knowingly risking her life. No one could possibly accuse this father of delivering her w knowledge into the hands of such depraved evildoers, nor of being the coldblooded victimizer who would sacrifice a child's life to gratify for one moment his sick and twisted urges.

(SNIP)

:parrot:

I don't understand bashing the father either. She's old enough to realize that she didn't have a mother at home like other children do. I can't imagine that he wanted anything but the best for her when he sent her to see her family. He may have been sensitive to the need for her to know family of both races.

But I do wish that he had trusted his instincts. He took that child away from her for a reason. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Holey Moley!!! Is that a lure to get people to a house? Or is it code???

It's code.

Other pedophiles know it and will ask pedophile coded type question to ensure both are on the same page

I believe AA was Mcneil's girlfriend.

That's what everyoneneedsavoice and kellync were sleuthing in this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4435755&postcount=320"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6[/ame]

To all who've been posting on this case, those who've posted from the beginning, those who've just joined, those lurking and not posting....Thank you all!!! Thanks for caring about Shaniya when her own mother didn't. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me and praying for this child's safety and life.
My nerves are shot, I'm going to take a break from WS. It's been non-stop horror on these boards lately, and Shaniya broke me for a little while. I wish you all the best of luck.

For Shaniya :angel:

I am so sad that this poor little girl was taken away from her dad and those who loved her. I actually thought with this one, they were gonna find her alive especially after being on video in the motel..

Its so heart wrenching to have this happen yet again.

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of Angels"

Such a little girl
Living grown up dreams
Shooting for the sky
With a smile and eyes that beam
Her living an example
Her death was a surprise
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly.

She touched so many lives
She made us see the light
Dreams are only dreams
Unless we live them day and night
Her life here may have ended
But her soul will never die
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly.

Nothing left to ground her
Spirit ... finally free
The world hers' to discover
"From sea to shining sea"
Yearning for the blue skies
As she waves one last good-bye
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly

For everyone who has copy/pasted, quoted or typed out the name with the initials AA, please go back and edit your posts so as not to show this person's full name. She has not been mentioned via media reports, and therefore, at this point, is considered an innocent person.

I do not wish for anyone to get put on Time Out for posting the name of an innocent person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname